VN Ren'Py Completed A Moment of Bliss [v5.0.1 Final] [Lockheart]

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
I want to like it, and I mostly do.

I'm just at odds with so many characters being "in on the secret" so to speak. Is it even a taboo if practically everyone that exists in the story is cool with it or will soon learn of it, be in on it, participating, cheering it on? So far its just the imaginary, ominous greater populace, a boogeyman, to faux concern over. Will there be conflict? Any cause for fear? Who knows? Honestly, hated the Chuck scene in the first one where he just walks in. It's all setup that he's basically a stranger. Anyway, not my story, and I like it well enough to keep playing, so cheers.

Much improved from the previous title in regards to proper size of props in a scene in relation to the characters' sizes. Always nice to see improvements from one project to the next.

I'm glad to read that the character faces are being addressed. It wasn't terrible and obviously a tolerable malformation of the face, but with new characters like the male lead looking like a proper human, it stands out more, so kudos for that.

Looking forward to June! :BootyTime:

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
I want to like it, and I mostly do.

I'm just at odds with so many characters being "in on the secret" so to speak. Is it even a taboo if practically everyone that exists in the story is cool with it or will soon learn of it, be in on it, participating, cheering it on? So far its just the imaginary, ominous greater populace, a boogeyman, to faux concern over. Will there be conflict? Any cause for fear? Who knows? Honestly, hated the Chuck scene in the first one where he just walks in. It's all setup that he's basically a stranger. Anyway, not my story, and I like it well enough to keep playing, so cheers.

Much improved from the previous title in regards to proper size of props in a scene in relation to the characters' sizes. Always nice to see improvements from one project to the next.

I'm glad to read that the character faces are being addressed. It wasn't terrible and obviously a tolerable malformation of the face, but with new characters like the male lead looking like a proper human, it stands out more, so kudos for that.

Looking forward to June! :BootyTime:
Right!!!
Damn it even if the super advanced AI is cool with the incest it should be an indication. :KEK:

MC -- Is it weird?
Super Advanced Cool AI -- Nah bro in your case it's the way to go.

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Right!!!
Damn it even if the super advanced AI is cool with the incest it should be an indication. :KEK:

MC -- Is it weird?
Super Advanced Cool AI -- Nah bro in your case it's the way to go.
Seems like its all setup to be Chuck's doing. The company, phone, AR, AI... I mean that is the thing with AI, it most likely inherit the bias' of its creator(s) to some extent.

Reactions: Arkle99 and v1900

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Wait a minute so you are saying the more it looks fake the more real it looks and the more real it looks the more fake it is? :eek:
Past a certain point, yes, it's a phenomenon called "the uncanny valley", where the closer a depiction of a human face looks to real while still being "not quite right", the more disconcerting it is to look at. You may have noticed a lot of DAZ-based games fall afoul of this problem.

• Hey there
Reactions: v1900

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
z9.PNG
Wait a minute. What exactly is she selling there?
Can't wait for it to be 2030 and buy me some cocaine sweetened "energy drinks". :LUL:

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Past a certain point, yes, it's a phenomenon called "the uncanny valley", where the closer a depiction of a human face looks to real while still being "not quite right", the more disconcerting it is to look at. You may have noticed a lot of DAZ-based games fall afoul of this problem.
While I appreciate your serious answer I will have to admit then that I failed miserably at my attempt at making a funny comment. :oops:

Trenia

Nov 1, 2019
It's interesting to read that the 'anime eyes' were never fully intentional, it certainly always gave me a Chitanda (Hyouka) vibe so I was never against it but it's nice that Lockheart will be able to create characters the way he always envisioned now though as ultimately all these creators are creating stories for themselves first.

As to the actual content, it does feel a little accelerated, even in Petal things moved quickly but at least it can be handwaved by it being a fantasy game so a faster pace is expected but it still felt like they at least still had some time getting accustomed to each other and exploring together. However in Bliss we have our protagonist, after being away for a year, only just in the door for maybe 24hrs and Bliss is already looking to be fingered by him and rub him off.
Maybe if she'd had some inclination of the happenings between Petal and MC or caught a glimpse of them I could see her being more open to pursuing those fantasies but it felt like it went from nothing to all-in in an instant.

Also I really wish Lockheart would find a way to put some impact into the animations, the dialogue suggests pounding but the animation shows the most mundane slow sex. Personally it's almost to the point I'd rather no animation and go simply by the dialogue as there is such a disconnect between what is said and shown.

All that being said I still enjoy the characters, the girls are all gorgeous and charming and it's enjoyable to see how they grow and change alongside MC. Looking forward to see how Bliss and the eventual sequels progress.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: v1900

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
It's interesting to read that the 'anime eyes' were never fully intentional, it certainly always gave me a Chitanda (Hyouka) vibe so I was never against it but it's nice that Lockheart will be able to create characters the way he always envisioned now though as ultimately all these creators are creating stories for themselves first.

As to the actual content, it does feel a little accelerated, even in Petal things moved quickly but at least it can be handwaved by it being a fantasy game so a faster pace is expected but it still felt like they at least still had some time getting accustomed to each other and exploring together. However in Bliss we have our protagonist, after being away for a year, only just in the door for maybe 24hrs and Bliss is already looking to be fingered by him and rub him off.
Maybe if she'd had some inclination of the happenings between Petal and MC or caught a glimpse of them I could see her being more open to pursuing those fantasies but it felt like it went from nothing to all-in in an instant.

Also I really wish Lockheart would find a way to put some impact into the animations, the dialogue suggests pounding but the animation shows the most mundane slow sex. Personally it's almost to the point I'd rather no animation and go simply by the dialogue as there is such a disconnect between what is said and shown.

All that being said I still enjoy the characters, the girls are all gorgeous and charming and it's enjoyable to see how they grow and change alongside MC. Looking forward to see how Bliss and the eventual sequels progress.
While it does move fast, I think it's because all of them (the daughters and maybe the mother) have already hatched a plot to make the MC stick around by fucking him. Even the AI gives a hint about this when she states that she can see the contents of the girls laptops. It's like another user already said in a previous post it appears that everybody knows except the MC.

I mean the AI pretty much tells the MC he should talk to Rose (the mother) about fucking his daughters and he would be surprised about the answer. I am telling you they planned it all already.

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
What a great start to what will be another fantastic VN from this dev, and yet again the end of this release leaves me wanting more. :love:

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
It looks like the game is turning into a harem game like "sunshine love"
I got news for you, Sunshine Love is not a harem game. It does not have Harem tags and if you remember the end of Melody from Mr. D, the harem ending was the bad ending...

This however is a harem game, and I can't wait for June! :love: Hopefully we get to see even a cameo from Moon before the 3rd game.

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
I don't know if Lockheart will see this, but on the off chance he does.

I think Avalon/Petal look great, bigger eyes and all, they look really cute, i do understand that it was not your intention (the bigger eyes etc), but even so, someone said something that's quite fitting regarding the change "why try to fix the perfect imperfection?", sometimes imperfections (or what people percieve as imperfections) are what makes them look great, and a little more unique :)
I like the new face, except the old chin would look much better. And the eyes as well.

Reactions: Tor7
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes