VN Ren'Py Completed A Moment of Bliss [v5.0.1 Final] [Lockheart]

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Honestly I preferred the MC to be "faceless" as in the previous story. But that in this VN we are shown his face doesn't seem like a bad detail to me either. And it's quite an attractive MC to tell the truth.

Hopefully in the sex scenes we'll still see his POV. In this aspect, I do prefer not to see so much of the MC and see more of the girl in question.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Great quality as always and I generally like the game, but not as much as the first chapter.

Below is a personal opinion of what I did not like:

the idea itself ceased to be unusual, the game became similar to the rest
MC now has a face, and in general, he became more talkative and "goofy" or something. He does not play the role of a father and he does not have authority among girls. Here he looks like a guy from their "friend zone".
I liked the idea of closed space and exploration of each other. It looks like the game is turning into a harem game like "sunshine love"

IMHO of course. I liked the game, but for the first time I skipped dialogues

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Honestly.... I prefer the original to the new style. At least in the one shared image the original looks like a full face with maybe slightly too big of eyes while the newer model something just looks off. The shape of the chin is just comes to a point too quickly and makes the entire face look fake and off.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Honestly.... I prefer the original to the new style. At least in the one shared image the original looks like a full face with maybe slightly too big of eyes while the newer model something just looks off. The shape of the chin is just comes to a point too quickly and makes the entire face look fake and off.
Wait a minute so you are saying the more it looks fake the more real it looks and the more real it looks the more fake it is? :eek:

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Screw the girls, when can we fuck Nixie and Rose?
Does someone remember the order of the games to be released? First was Petal's, now is Bliss's, what is the order of the remaining games?

Last edited:
Reactions: xXwankerXx

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
Screw the girls, when can we fuck Nixie and Rose?
Does someone remember the order of the games to be released? First was Petal's, now is Bliss's, what is the order of the remaining games?
Something like this maybe : It is a beautiful and delightful sight to behold the body of the Moon
nah its to long

• Haha
Reactions: v1900

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Something like this maybe : It is a beautiful and delightful sight to behold the body of the Moon
nah its to long
Were there only 3 games announced? I am having a brain fart and I could swear there were more, or it might have been Penny's reboot.

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
Were there only 3 games announced? I am having a brain fart and I could swear there were more, or it might have been Penny's reboot.
i srsly have no idea im not much activ in forums i play as they come
But Bliss said you should be on more friendly termns with Rose before talk to moon so i read it as hint that Rose is next then Moon

Reactions: v1900

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I don't know if Lockheart will see this, but on the off chance he does.

I think Avalon/Petal look great, bigger eyes and all, they look really cute, i do understand that it was not your intention (the bigger eyes etc), but even so, someone said something that's quite fitting regarding the change "why try to fix the perfect imperfection?", sometimes imperfections (or what people percieve as imperfections) are what makes them look great, and a little more unique :)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes