• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed A Moment of Bliss [v5.0.1 Final] [Lockheart]

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
With having to click on things, I hope this does not turn into a "point and click" or "sandbox".

Reactions: Tor7

Araxa Tek

May 8, 2021
Stupid question: how to add a like on a game thread ? Capture d’écran 2022-04-12 174008.png
(i am not talking about reviews, hard for me to write big sentences, english is not my native language but obviously this game is 5/5 in my opinion (y))
Thanks.

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
10/10, for the first release.
+1Elite, once the whole family role is getting more naughty than we can imagine in the near future.

Trenia

Nov 1, 2019
There's also the possiblity Petal and Bliss have been talking off camera about their desires and things that transpired.
With Bliss being all for it i agree there's very little reason for the MC to hold fire, he already knows how this story unfolds and if anything he needs to show his daughters that he has no favorites and will pump them full of semen equally :cool: .
I had considered that, especially with Petal pushing for it so much already in the first game, those two do seem close and like they'd share so it wouldn't surprise me if Petal had mentioned some of their goings-on at the Cabin. I trust Lockheart and won't actually judge until it's completed, clearly it's been alluded that there is more to the tale yet to be told, was more of first impression/surprise type of deal.

Reactions: LSC82

SeeEmilyPlay

Aug 12, 2017
Yay, can't wait to play this one.

I really love your art style and character design, in Avalon, Petal and Penny. I saw the comparison pictures and I do like the 'wrong' one better.

But it's your vision, and the 'new' style look nice too.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I had considered that, especially with Petal pushing for it so much already in the first game, those two do seem close and like they'd share so it wouldn't surprise me if Petal had mentioned some of their goings-on at the Cabin. I trust Lockheart and won't actually judge until it's completed, clearly it's been alluded that there is more to the tale yet to be told, was more of first impression/surprise type of deal.
Bliss is very forward and Petal doesn't want exclusivity, and seemingly doesn't care about Bliss finding out... the "cahoots" is very possible.

Reactions: Trenia

Araxa Tek

May 8, 2021
Bliss is very forward and Petal doesn't want exclusivity, and seemingly doesn't care about Bliss finding out... the "cahoots" is very possible.
Since the scene when Petal show some photos of Bliss in previous game, i'm pretty sure that there is something going on between Petal and Bliss :p lick lick, can't wait to see that ;)

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
These are taken from Lockheart's Patreon, with his express permission:

Before:
View attachment 1752364

After:
View attachment 1752365
ok gonna admit i was worried that i wouldn't like the "new" correct look, but actually it did exactly what dev said was his original intent.
smaller pupils + slimmer head across eye region does actually make petal look a several years older without making her look drastically different.
I for one would be happy if this is retroactively added to previous game.

Reactions: Fitshace

maurice68

Jul 25, 2017
loved a petal among thorns, just finished this new installment...absolutely love it and can't wait for the updates

Reactions: Fitshace
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes