VN Ren'Py Completed A Moment of Bliss [v5.0.1 Final] [Lockheart]

4.10 star(s) 65 Votes

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The small girl was also interesting. I hope she'll be part of the harem (just the correct height to give you BJ while standing). At the moment I don't have much any interest towards Rose, but that might change, depending on how she's written.
That small girl is hardcoded as 16 years old. That won't fly with Patreon if there is any lewd content with her. Unless he goes back and changes that, it's not going to happen, whether we would like it or not.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
That small girl is hardcoded as 16 years old. That won't fly with Patreon if there is any lewd content with her. Unless he goes back and changes that, it's not going to happen, whether we would like it or not.
I get the feeling that she's meant to be either a PC or an LI in another game. Avalon made a cameo in PAT for instance, and don't forget Penny being all over Avalon.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I get the feeling that she's meant to be either a PC or an LI in another game. Avalon made a cameo in PAT for instance, and don't forget Penny being all over Avalon.
Yeah, I'm sure if she ever appears again she is going to be of legal age in the game she is intended as an LI. It would only have to be a matter of a few years in the future.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
This is a nice continuation of the "petal" story. I do have one point to raise, however: Moon. They talk about her from time to time, but it seems that they exclude her from the group unit. Whenever they discuss the family as a whole, or all the girls of the family unit, she is not included. She is only mentioned as her own character seperate from them. This could be somewhat confusing to anyone who didn't play through Petal first to learn that Moon is another "sister". For anyone who did play Petal (like myself), it's somewhat discouraging that there doesn't seem to be any love for moon from the sisters and no desire to repair the relationship from the MC.

I know this is just the first release, and I could be misreading...just a point that I noticed.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Moon has distanced herself from the family and Bliss seems to think she just needs some space before coming back to them. Further, MC makes it quite clear he is concerned and has implied he wants to fix things. The third and final game in the trilogy, Over The Moon, will be all about that.
Yes. I am aware of all of this. Like I said, I did not that Moon is discussed (and I am fully aware that she will be the focus of game 3). My point is that when Bliss, Petal, or even the MC discuss being united (in ANY way) in the future they are talking only about themselves and Rose (who is also currently somewhat distanced...at least emotionally...from the MC), but do not include Moon in the future group. Hell, Bliss and Petal are even discussing including Nixie (who has just been introduced and has no connection to the group except that she works with MC). Bliss is extremely focussed on MC fixing things with Rose so the "3 girls" can be with MC...but other than a couple mentions of Moon as basically a seperate, unconnected person, she seems uninterested in MC reconnecting with Moon or including Moon in the family unit.

I'm not saying this is a big issue...just a confusing and somewhat Dissapointing story development.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Yeah, I'm sure if she ever appears again she is going to be of legal age in the game she is intended as an LI. It would only have to be a matter of a few years in the future.
However, there is a way they could get her into this game, and soon.

It occurred to me that they have a SubscribeStar source for this game. If they wanted to, they could provide an 'extra' package with scripts and images on SubscribeStar that would feature the wee girl. SubscribeStar wouldn't care at all that she is 16, and neither would F95.

Probably won't happen, but I felt I should amend my original thoughts on this matter.

Reactions: UncleFredo

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Yes. I am aware of all of this. Like I said, I did not that Moon is discussed (and I am fully aware that she will be the focus of game 3). My point is that when Bliss, Petal, or even the MC discuss being united (in ANY way) in the future they are talking only about themselves and Rose (who is also currently somewhat distanced...at least emotionally...from the MC), but do not include Moon in the future group. Hell, Bliss and Petal are even discussing including Nixie (who has just been introduced and has no connection to the group except that she works with MC). Bliss is extremely focussed on MC fixing things with Rose so the "3 girls" can be with MC...but other than a couple mentions of Moon as basically a seperate, unconnected person, she seems uninterested in MC reconnecting with Moon or including Moon in the family unit.

I'm not saying this is a big issue...just a confusing and somewhat Dissapointing story development.
I understand the confusion and discouragement that you feel. I believe it is because the game has to be written in a certain way that the characters can be plausibly not related to each other in the "official" Patreon version because eventually, they will all be having sex with each other. So while you can change "roommate" and "landlady" and "guardian" etc as words there must be care taken to not insert any language that might indicate a deeper familiar relation. No mention of pregnancy or childbirth, etc. Basically the only familial relation that is allowed to endure is the marriage. Everything else is subject to plausible deniability. So while they can be missing Moon they can't say anything that would designate her as a part of their family unit because in Patreonville she is just their former roommate.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Frazzanova

Jun 2, 2017
Little concerned about the pace of this one. Petal's story seemed decently slow burn, though a little too slow. The payoff being the last 2 minutes of the game. This one went the full other end of the spectrum with...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I understand that it's a short timeframe until Rose returns, but this seems awkwardly fast paced to wedge everything in.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Little concerned about the pace of this one. Petal's story seemed decently slow burn, though a little too slow. The payoff being the last 2 minutes of the game. This one went the full other end of the spectrum with...
I understand that it's a short timeframe until Rose returns, but this seems awkwardly fast paced to wedge everything in.
I'm quite pleased with the more rapid pace. Replaying Petal again with Bliss while having Petal smirking over our shoulder the whole time would be surreal. Mining too much conflict out of an MCs reluctance can be exhausting. Like the MC from Single Again, Francis, who just can't stop his endless internal monologue about how wrong his feelings are.

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
Wow! I thought Petal's scene should've happened at the start, not the end. As for Bliss, her path was also laid out in the previous VN. Creators can't win, too slow, too fast; I'm sure this story will still take a year or more to be told? :love:

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I'm quite pleased with the more rapid pace. Replaying Petal again with Bliss while having Petal smirking over our shoulder the whole time would be surreal. Mining too much conflict out of an MCs reluctance can be exhausting. Like the MC from Single Again, Francis, who just can't stop his endless internal monologue about how wrong his feelings are.
I agree here. The first game was slow burn enough. Now he had some initial reluctance still but he’s at the point that I think makes sense. He’s basically saying, “Fine, I want this, you both want this, so fuck it, let’s go.”

Last edited:

Frazzanova

Jun 2, 2017
I agree here. The first game was slow burn enough. Now he had some initial reluctance still but he’s at the point that I think makes sense. He’s basically saying, “Fine, I want this, you both wants this, so fuck it, let’s go.”
Yea, but until this episode Bliss was never really defined as "interested" in MC. MC was already preheated from the events of last game, but Bliss was unaware of any shenanigans and only prefaced by a couple minute innocent video chat. Petal didn't convince her, Petal didn't say a single word about what happened, she didn't know about MC loking at her lingerie pics until he told her after their agreement was in full swing, she still doesn't know about the see-through top pics or how MC reacted to them, it's not a topic they ever even hinted at in their histroy based on the book conversation. MC himself had no idea that even Petal was interested until days into their exploration. For Bliss he walked in the door and she was already in "daddy be my pogo-stick" mode.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Yea, but until this episode Bliss was never really defined as "interested" in MC. MC was already preheated from the events of last game, but Bliss was unaware of any shenanigans and only prefaced by a couple minute innocent video chat. Petal didn't convince her, Petal didn't say a single word about what happened, she didn't know about MC loking at her lingerie pics until he told her after their agreement was in full swing, she still doesn't know about the see-through top pics or how MC reacted to them, it's not a topic they ever even hinted at in their histroy based on the book conversation. MC himself had no idea that even Petal was interested until days into their exploration. For Bliss he walked in the door and she was already in "daddy be my pogo-stick" mode.
You're assuming that Petal and Bliss didn't plan everything together in the first place. There is ample subtext that they have had some discussions during the year the MC was traveling. The pictures were likely taken just so Petal could show them to MC that week they were together. And it's likely that Petal went with him alone because she and the MC were closer, and he would be more open to the older girl Bliss after Petal got to him since the taboo with Petal is doubled because she is younger. Plus, Bliss puts her moves on pretty thick as soon as the MC gets there and after seeing Petal do that for a week the MC caught on faster, he noticed she was move touchy with him right off the bat which made him start to notice other clues too.

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
You're assuming that Petal and Bliss didn't plan everything together in the first place. There is ample subtext that they have had some discussions during the year the MC was traveling. The pictures were likely taken just so Petal could show them to MC that week they were together. And it's likely that Petal went with him alone because she and the MC were closer, and he would be more open to the older girl Bliss after Petal got to him since the taboo with Petal is doubled because she is younger. Plus, Bliss puts her moves on pretty thick as soon as the MC gets there and after seeing Petal do that for a week the MC caught on faster, he noticed she was move touchy with him right off the bat which made him start to notice other clues too.
Yea I believe this is the most likely scenario as well. More then enough hints that would point to them having planned this the entire time and Petal used the week to get him past the initial doubts and fears. Also most likely Bliss did something with Rose that we aren't privy to yet but is probably part of their plan. It also wouldn't really make sense that he'd have to go through the entire process and internal struggle he just went through with Petal when he wouldn't be doing anything different then he has already. I initially thought it would be a semi-slow burn but it's a pleasant surprise that they jump right into it. I also like that Petal isn't holding back since their return home. Provides the lewdness until Bliss becomes a more active participant. Also yay for harem and them wanting to include the blonde co-worker lol.

Frazzanova

Jun 2, 2017
We don't know Petal's secret yet, so it very well could be that. I guess time will tell. Some of the events, like Bliss freaking out when Petal came home and they were "experimenting" or how she didn't know what lingerie picture he saw suggest the contrary, but it could be an act. If it was planned you would think that Petal would not have come home unexpectedly, unless it was part of the excitement of almost getting caught. Peeling back the layers of the onion.

Last edited:

FrostyGaming

Sep 4, 2021
So I have noticed some moments in the first game and now this one that leave a idk open hint that Bliss might be doing something with the mom. Wonder how she will react when she finds out about this. :sneaky:

4.10 star(s) 65 Votes