Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
i wonder what kind of relationship chloe will offer after she discovered her bf cheating with her mom, is it possible to open harem path or you must choose one who you love the most chloe or nicole

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

Rey Palpatine

Jan 22, 2019
Well, I already play the NTR route and I can understand why many do not like Chloe, but it must also have been the first route that many unlocked, it was not my case so I do not have a negative opinion about it.

I do not think it matters that this route exists, but it is badly written, as many mentioned, Chloe's personality change happens too fast, it becomes a normal girl and somewhat prudish to a bitch who jumps on the cock of her teacher in the classroom in two days.

On the faithful route, Chloe is a very affectionate girlfriend and she cares about the MC, I had rough sex with her always and I think the developer is listening to the complaints about the character, like the scene where Chloe gives us a reward in the room classes, it was a very intense deep throat and she liked it.

Reactions: Cedrog and Repuci

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018

A Mother's Love - Part Five... Coming Soon!

Hello, everyone! Sorry for the long wait but the waiting is nearly over.
We're excited to announced that the next part of A Mother's Love Part Five [5] is coming out very soon!
Check out down below for screenshots and information of the release!

The update is set to be release on August Fourth [4rth] but for our Patron's, you will have access to the game on July Twenty Eighth [28th].
Wow ! great !
that picture its look like they run away together ? to an hotel ? or its the house of the MC ? the way she smile that mean everything happen well i think ....

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Wow ! great !
that picture its look like they run away together ? to an hotel ? or its the house of the MC ? the way she smile that mean everything happen well i think ....
As for the first image, I have serious doubts about where it is because on the one hand it looks like it has a quilt with the same pattern as Chloe's bed, but it does not have the desk at the bottom of the wall on its right. However, it does not have the headboard of Nicole's double bed nor the bed is between a desk and the wall like MC's bed in his house, and it also does not match Marilyn's bedroom. Therefore, it must be a new scenario. Regarding the second image, I'm completely sure it's in Chloe's bedroom.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alteni and Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
i wonder what kind of relationship chloe will offer after she discovered her bf cheating with her mom, is it possible to open harem path or you must choose one who you love the most chloe or nicole
Would love harem but I don't think it will go down that path may be different endings depending on who we choose to be with :unsure: but I have a feeling that maybe even Abigail Beemans wife might even be an option.

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
Would love harem but I don't think it will go down that path may be different endings depending on who we choose to be with :unsure: but I have a feeling that maybe even Abigail Beemans wife might even be an option.
Yeah harem would be nice but I think we may have to choose between chloe and nicole.... If abigail being an option it was the best way to get revenge on beeman...

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Personally, I do not think there is a possible final harem. Maybe, a real serious and lasting affair with Nicole and some other fuck with good friends like Marilyn and Abigail, but nothing more. When Nicole accepts MC without reservations, I think she will ask him to leave her daughter completely to have him exclusively for her alone (after all, Chloe will go away to a prestigious university), and he could maintain repeated contact with Nicole by accepting the work offered by John. She could agree to share him with Marilyn and Abigail, but without knowing many details or participating in his other fun, while she decides when to break her marriage to get as much money as possible of her husband John, especially after discovering his cheating about his impotence and his affair with Sylvia.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
She could agree to share him with Marilyn and Abigail, but without knowing many details or participating in his other fun,
Agreed with everything you said, but this makes me wonder I don't think Nicole would be the sharing type especially if she gets any idea about John cheating on her, besides would you want to be going behind Nicole's back? I wouldn't.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
I hope we have a new preview today. Normally OrbOrigin does two previews, pointing out the release date of the new part, and we already have one (the one made last July 21), although normally the first one indicating the expected date usually publishes it two weeks before the release, and this time he has done it a week before. It would be very nice to see new definitive screenshots, or the final version of the screenshots that he published earlier in WIP status.

Repuci

May 1, 2017
From his Patreon :

Screenshot - A Mother's Love (Part 5)

Here are two rendered screenshots from the game!

A Mother's Love Part Five will be release on August Fourth [4rth] but for our Patron's, you will have access to the game on July Twenty Eighth [28th].

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm not the biggest fan of Chloe but she looks cute and happy here that ending seems more and more like a fakeout, late-night date with Abigail?

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes