J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Thanks you very much, Repuci and johnelros.

Here are two rendered screenshots from the game!

A Mother's Love Part Five will be release on August Fourth [4rth] but for our Patron's, you will have access to the game on July Twenty Eighth [28th].
In view of the last screenshot in the private post for OrbOrigin's patrons and a previous WIP screenshot, it seems that MC will imagine Nicole while Chloe is making a handjob and, perhaps, a blowjob. On the other hand, who will be the lucky girl is receiving a cunnilingus from the MC's tongue? Nicole? Marilyn? Abigail?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lukasz1 and Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Surely, but perhaps before she wants to blackmail MC with his secret relationship with Nicole to help her try some dirty laundry of Beeman in order to divorce him or something similar.
Stalking Chloe is one of those but how many other students he might have tried it on with I wonder.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017

Here are two rendered screenshots from the game!

A Mother's Love Part Five will be release on August Fourth [4rth] but for our Patron's, you will have access to the game on July Twenty Eighth [28th].
Yeah, she didn't walk in on him, no way in hell she'd be jerking off the guy who she caught fucking her mom unless she got so turned on by it that she's okay with sharing him.

D

Deleted member 802253

MC wants to start a new family with Nicole....she wants that too,but she is too scared to tell her daughter about her relationship and future plans with her boyfriend. She is in a very difficult situation right now,but I think I have a solution for that problem.My heart has enough space for both of them and i think we should stay together as one happy family. Nicole will get grandchildren she always wanted and her daughter will get brother or sister she always wanted and i will get two beutiful girls for the rest of my life. it's basically a win win situation:D

dante7598

Apr 8, 2018
MC wants to start a new family with Nicole....she wants that too,but she is too scared to tell her daughter about her relationship and future plans with her boyfriend. She is in a very difficult situation right now,but I think I have a solution for that problem.My heart has enough space for both of them and i think we should stay together as one happy family. Nicole will get grandchildren she always wanted and her daughter will get brother or sister she always wanted and i will get two beutiful girls for the rest of my life. it's basically a win win situation:D
Sir, I like the way you think.
(Screw John btw. He's a scumbag)

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Another Blowjob? Fuck it Chloe! The next time I see you, I'll fuck your brains out!

Also, I'll be there for you when all the things went bad Nicole!

Last edited:
Reactions: Repuci and Mormont

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
Damn... Nicole was upset probably she knows john cheating on her... She feel that she's not enough for john... Other than that hello miss abigail... Abigail probably come to mc house to discuss something... Man this update gonna lit

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Hummm after seeing hot nurse Abi at MC's door, and that pic he is kneeling on a woman..., i think is either Abi or Marilyn, but i am hoping for Abi, i hope we can get a piece of her regardless of the route, Beeman deserves to be screwed over in all paths !!!

Reactions: Eula25 and Mormont

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Thank you so much for posting them here, Kingvlad and johnelros. I was pleasantly surprised by these new previews. I did not expect that. With this surprise, the chances of OrbOrigin doing it tomorrow again will increase.

As for its content, I am extremely surprised at Abigail's visit to MC's house. I think I've been right in my previous assumption, and that she will blackmail him with her knowledge about MC's affair with Nicole so that he can help her with something related to her fat husband. For the other part, it seems that the girl who will receive the pleasure of the talented tongue of the MC will surely be Marilyn (I don't rule out Abigail after her surprise appearance, but I think that body is more like Marilyn).

As for Nicole's apparent sadness, she might stop cheating herself and accept the hidden truth that her husband is cheating her with his secretary, or maybe her regrets will return for her affair with MC, or could be the worst case scenario: John telling her that he seems to have recovered from his impotence while Nicole discovers MC's true physical relationship with Marilyn. We will know in about 48 hours.

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Anticipation is killing me! Of course I was nice to Chloe and Nicole but if I had to choose it would be Nicole everytime. Please let us bang Nicole and Chloe and have John walk in on us for the next cliffhanger.

Reactions: Repuci
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes