bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Wow, even the recycle bin. You're a very clean guy...
What can I say... I don't live in my mother's basement as you surrounded by empty pizza boxes, coke cans, and dried crumpled tissues.

The fact is - if I want an action game I play real AAA action games, not some fast mouse-clicking nonsense that's used as a content filler for a below-average VN low on actual content.
There are hundreds of games here to choose from and some of them are actually well thought and executed with ample good content, developed by smart developers who know how to avoid rookie user offputting mistakes - something this developer has yet to learn. Its a long road for him but he will get there eventually.

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
What can I say... I don't live in my mother's basement as you surrounded by empty pizza boxes, coke cans, and dried crumpled tissues.

The fact is - if I want an action game I play real AAA action games, not some fast mouse-clicking nonsense that's used as a content filler for a below-average VN low on actual content.
There are hundreds of games here to choose from and some of them are actually well thought and executed with ample good content, developed by smart developers who know how to avoid rookie user offputting mistakes - something this developer has yet to learn. Its a long road for him but he will get there eventually.
Hell, you know my home? Are you spying on me?
Messi.jpg

Kidding aside: Yes, the mini-game at the beginning is certainly not Oscar suspicious, but to damn the whole game because of that is actually a pity. All I can say is that in my opinion you're missing a very good game. But what the hell, as you rightly said there are so many good games here, there will be something suitable for you too. Good luck.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
ok, you just fucked up here, not one, or two times, but three times in a row in short period of time, so...so long.
Oh my, you sure are taking criticizing this developer's bad user experience decision (and at the beginning of his game, no less) too much to hearth.
You don't have to be UX designer to realize that coding a minigame and consequent GAME OVER after 36 sec. of gameplay must be a very bad decision... hence I can only attribute your rude comment to bad temper and manners.
So long and thanks for all the fish.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Happy First Anniversary AML & Tier Changes

Wow... I cannot believe that it's been a year. Exactly one year ago on February 3rd, Part 1 of A Mother's Love was released. Time really flies and despite everything that had happened, I am still having fun creating this game for you all. Most importantly, I am amazed at how much the story grew. I have all of you, my patrons, to thank because without your support, OrbOrigin and A Mother's Love will not be where it is today. Really, I can't thank you all enough for your undying support.

To celebrate A Mother's Love first anniversary, I am making some slight changes in the tiers. I hope that it suits everyone's boat. :D

Newborns Earth-Child tiers will remain the same.

For Sky-Walker Tier, I will be adding a Replay Gallery where you can revisit Nicole's Payment anytime you want (this feature may or may not be ready for the next release). I will also be adjusting the Photo Gallery. Currently, the Photo Gallery does not have a solid style so the photo's were quite random, but now, it will consist of six photo's: 2 Nicole, 1 Chloe, 1 Marilyn, 1 Silvia, and 1 Abigail. The ladies will be in bikini's/lingerie's.

For God-Father Tier, each month Nicole will be holding a Fan Sign with your name imprinted in it! Poses and clothing's will vary and there will be two types, one where Nicole is wearing clothes and the other where she is wearing a lot less. You will receive both selections. Additional bonus is that you will get a sneak peak of the GIF in a still frame picture from Motherly-Care Tier.

Lastly, a new tier will be added to the family and it is called Motherly-Care. In this tier, you will be credited on my Patreon Page and splash screen in my projects. Additional to that, each month you will get 1-2 GIF's of Nicole. The GIF can be from SFW to NSFW.

I hope in another year and more that you all will still remain supporting my projects. Thank you all very much. As usual, see you soon.

PS. A big extra thank you for those who were in God-Father Tier until now. Although I did not have much to give, you strongly supported my work. To show my appreciation, your names will be honored in my Patreon page, splash screen, and at the end of my game - permanently. Thank you.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

The Option 1 wins.
Great news that the second didn't won. That airport runaway was too funny. :p

Anyway nice to see a competent dev slowly getting more support . :)

Last edited:

Strados

Jan 15, 2019
Maybe it's just me being dumb, but I feel like the file for Mac is just part 6. I played this on pc and the file was several GBs large, now it's not even 1 GB.

Reactions: Englen
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes