WizD

Apr 28, 2018

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Search bar? What's that? My time is too valuable. Your's however......Just do the work for me and tell me what I want to know! My favorite is when the post right above theirs is the answer to their question.
It's better to help them otherwise your just going to get the same user amongst other user asking the same question for help. Best just getting them on their way.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Does the text stay in the middle of the screen for all sex scenes, if so I can to it? I tried it just doesn't work for me.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
i deleted the game after the first five minutes of playing for this exact reason. why someone would put the text smack in the middle of the screen is beyond comprehension.
If you only played for five minutes how would you know? That right you don't. :rolleyes:
So how about you stop spreading misinformation about a game you barely played? :cautious:

Thanks for letting me know I won't waste my time, really immersion breaking.
Talk about the weirdest complaint i heard today. :FacePalm:
Anyway that is not true. Text is at the center bottom for most of its duration (like most other games). But a few scenes have it in the middle.
Next time try not to take the words from a guy who, by his own account, didn't really played the game.

Last edited:

Prodigy1189

Feb 4, 2018
If you only played for five minutes how would you know? That right you don't. :rolleyes:
So how about you stop spreading misinformation about a game you barely played? :cautious:

the very beginning of the game is a sex scene......... with text plastered all over the center of the screen. THAT'S how i would know. doesn't matter if it's only a "few" scenes, one instance of text in the middle of the screen is one blunder too many. i think the phrase you're looking for is "the truth" not "misinformation." glad i could help clear it up for you.

• Angry
Reactions: _Maou_

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019

Talk about the weirdest complaint i heard today. :FacePalm:
Anyway that is not true. Text is at the center bottom for most of its duration (like most other games). But a few scenes have it in the middle.
Next time try not to take the words from a guy who, by his own account, didn't really played the game.
I actually did continue playing, and while I find the text in the middle of the screen during H scenes still very immersion breaking I enjoy the game a lot. Although the English needs edited badly. If I knew how to mod I'd do it myself.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
i tried but i just cannot deal with the text in the middle of the screen. (honestly, why?)
I actually did continue playing, and while I find the text in the middle of the screen during H scenes still very immersion breaking I enjoy the game a lot. Although the English needs edited badly. If I knew how to mod I'd do it myself.
..and for all others with similar complains - you could try this fix (unrar into your GAME folder and overwrite the old ones), and fully enjoy this great VN.
Let me know if there are any problem when this. Cheers

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes