RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
View attachment 552295

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!
It is that time of the year where magic happens or in some cases, magic don't. But do not be sad because Nicole Heavens is here to make your day a lot better. I'm wishing you all a very fun, loving, and unforgettable day/night with your special someone.

Stay safe and definitely stay warm tonight. :p
And just like Dr. Seuss always say;
"We’re all a little weird, and life’s a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love."

Like usual, see you soon.​
Se you soon too Orborigin. :)

peas

Jul 31, 2018
I can not get by the squeak in the first part. I click the left mouse button and nothing happens. I downloaded some saves, but I have a mac and don't know where to put the save folder. I have tried every folder there is when I click show package contents and nothing works. Help. Thank you.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I can not get by the squeak in the first part. I click the left mouse button and nothing happens. I downloaded some saves, but I have a mac and don't know where to put the save folder. I have tried every folder there is when I click show package contents and nothing works. Help. Thank you.
I think it's something like /Library/RenPy for Mac.

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes