Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

Hey, everyone! The wait is nearly over!
We're excited to announced that the next part of A Mother's Love is coming in soon!
Check out below for some screenshots and information of the release!

1.jpg
2.jpg

The update is set to be release on March Eighth [8th] but for our Patron's, you will have access to the game on March First [1st].

Jan 30, 2019

We're excited to announced that the next part of A Mother's Love is coming in soon!

View attachment 563525
View attachment 563527

The update is set to be release on March Eighth [8th] but for our Patron's, you will have access to the game on March First [1st].
Really excited :love:

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017

View attachment 563525
View attachment 563527

What a good news!! :love: :love:

mrtoxic

Jan 26, 2018
Strange, that should actually work. Maybe you have a slightly earlier save file and try it with that.
(I had fixed this bug in my Audio Mod myself too. I edited the same file like this one, and it worked there without any problems...)
It worked! Thanks for your help!

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018

Here is one rendered screenshots from the game.
View attachment 567326
Why is Nicole so soft and perfect! :love:

She could give any man a heart attack just by looking at her.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Here is one rendered screenshots from the game.
View attachment 567326
Thank's for sharing both this and the other on top johnelros (y) :)

Like others have said, Nicole is just perfect, soft, sweet, and f-king GORGEOUS omg :eek::love:
She have an amazing figure, beautiful eyes, tits, ass, "pie", legs, hairstyle etc :eek::love: Just wow
Can you make Nicole even hotter then she is now? I don't think so cuz she is rocking it (y)
One thing I would love to see though is this amazingly and gorgeous MILF in some high stockings:eek:

Reactions: Taker Fan

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Oh my fucking God. Nicole looks so sweet, soft and hot. And her face and her eyes are Wonderful. She might or is the best looking Woman in a game I played. Anna and Co. can not even touch her. Maybe Sophia from AWAM a little bit.
Too follow up on that, I used to be THE BIGGEST Milfy City supporter (still am but not to the extent I was due to the slack and poor communication ICSTOR is putting out). I used to think Linda was THE definitive Milf of any of these games (and I've played A LOT!) Nicole beats her out of the water easily. There is just something about this model that words can't describe and it reflects so well in her writing too which is the key to selling the pictures.

Whilst Linda is a hot Milf slut after the MC, Nicole is a more grounded character who is conflicted with her decisions since her lust is scrambling her moral code which IMO is a more genuine take on these corruption games instead of having the hot Milf turn slut within a few interactions with the MC.

Nicole > Linda ...and I don't do cross-game comparisons since each game is unique to its own universe, but this has to be mentioned when two Queens are battling for the "Milf Crown" lol.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Will admit the premise of the story is simple and not likely much different from most games out there, but the author surprised me a lot with the way this simple premise got developed.

There was quite a lot of attention to the blackmail turned romance between the protagonist and Nicole, plus all the mystery involving the other characters like John' con artist ways to buy properties or the magic elements involved. Plus he spared no time in making a lot of really hot sex scenes betwenn Nicole and the Protagonist. :love:

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Too follow up on that, I used to be THE BIGGEST Milfy City supporter (still am but not to the extent I was due to the slack and poor communication ICSTOR is putting out). I used to think Linda was THE definitive Milf of any of these games (and I've played A LOT!) Nicole beats her out of the water easily. There is just something about this model that words can't describe and it reflects so well in her writing too which is the key to selling the pictures.

Whilst Linda is a hot Milf slut after the MC, Nicole is a more grounded character who is conflicted with her decisions since her lust is scrambling her moral code which IMO is a more genuine take on these corruption games instead of having the hot Milf turn slut within a few interactions with the MC.

Nicole > Linda ...and I don't do cross-game comparisons since each game is unique to its own universe, but this has to be mentioned when two Queens are battling for the "Milf Crown" lol.
I fully agree with you. Before AML appeared, I thought Linda was the best MILF that could exist in a game but when AML appeared with Nicole Heavens, it appeared the definitive MILF. Nicole has a better structured and more realistic personality and development than Linda (although it should be noted that it is much more difficult to find a realistic and well structured way of developing a forbidden relationship between mother and son).

We only hope that both MILF manage to have much more content in their respective games.

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
The teaser renders look really good and gives you space to imagine a lot of situations.

This game is one the few that I receive with great enthusiasm update after update, sex with Nicole already happened a long time ago but the dev has managed to keep me hooked at least me because of Nicole's personality and the situation she is going through right now, I just want to help her and see how with the rhythm of the story she and the MC build a strong relationship and she becomes more happier.

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes