Amemester

Oct 23, 2018
Will I get love path with nicole if I corrupt her except when date choices happen or "she will remember this" hmmm

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Will I get love path with nicole if I corrupt her except when date choices happen or "she will remember this" hmmm
You can corrupt her sure but if you want to gon with the romance route just don't corrupt her all the time.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

A Mother's Love - Part Seven Is Released For Patrons !

The wait is finally over! A Mother's Love Part 7 is finally released.
Download the game now and see what happens next! I hope that you'll enjoy this update of A Mother's Love.

The game is for both PC and MAC users to enjoy!

Synopsis- Your girlfriend's mother doesn't like you - doesn't appreciate you for anything. Most of all, she wants you to leave her daughter because you're in the way of her education. Little did she know, you have an affection for the mother and as she grows desperate to get rid of you, You both settle down of an agreement. An agreement that could change your whole relationship.

*DISCLAIMER*
As stated in a previous posts, this update of A Mother's Love will be a complete new start. The reason is to make it that YOU, the player, can switch between PLUS version to regular version without having to worry about your saving files. From now on, both PLUS and regular will have the same Saving ID. You can resume your current play through the story by using the new feature 'Chapter Selection'.

How To Use The Chapter Selection Feature?
Select 'Chapter Selection' through the Main Menu and it will bring you the the Chapter Selection Menu. The menu will show Part 1 - 6, clicking next will show Part 7. Select which part of the game you wish to begin. For example, for current players, you'll want to select Part 7 to begin Part 7. After selecting your desire chapter, you will need to answer multiple choices from the story which led up to your current spot.

Change-log:
• Added part/update Seven [7] into the game.
• Fixed the bug in Day Two [2] when Chloe visits MC.
• Fixed the bug in Day Two [2] when Nicole gives MC a titjob.
• Added a new set of Render to the 'Photo Gallery' for PLUS version.
• Added 'Chapter Selection' system.
• Added 'Honorary God-Father Patrons' into splash screen.
I also have an editor now. My editor is slowly making his way through A Mother's Love. He has already completed Part One. Please look forward to the edits and I hope it suits your boat.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
If you love this special game please support the awesome Developer OrbOrigin:

PC Download -
MAC Download -

Walkie:

Last edited:

jnsong

Apr 19, 2019
The aprt

PC Download-
Mega#!DfByTY5K!OEArsx8syYBDCrm37a04xM7o8H3Tg_IKMhrZRiYacek
MAC Download-
Mega#!XLJyzYwL!w42uj21pYrOc5m_j2QNPqE9lfmS9F35uA8BB9TVDNOA

To Download, Copy & Paste The Full Link To The URL Bar.

Walkthrough:
Thanks for sharing, could you check the link? It does not open for me, and it only redirects to maga blank page.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
How works the upload here on the bord? Are there special Users here that grab the file and push it to mega, google, whatever ? Or is this task done by a random dude here who has the time and the uploadspeed?

Sage Slave

Aug 13, 2018

PC Download-
Mega#!DfByTY5K!OEArsx8syYBDCrm37a04xM7o8H3Tg_IKMhrZRiYacek
MAC Download-
Mega#!XLJyzYwL!w42uj21pYrOc5m_j2QNPqE9lfmS9F35uA8BB9TVDNOA

To Download, Copy & Paste The Full Link To The URL Bar.

Walkthrough:
THANKS

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes