RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It is quite obvious when you are reading and playing the game. Be more understanding, try to bring her on dates instead of justing being a sex beast wanting pleasure everytime both meet. :p

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
But how can you Play that? As for me, I have a mix of both. First I had corrupt her. There is no other at first way to get her. Or is there another way?
Yep, in my playthrough it is the same thing with Nicole - at the first she has to be corrupted, till she loosens up a bit, and after that romancing comes natural. Yet, the important thing is - to not forget supporting/complimenting her, from the very beginning whenever possible.

Oozora

Dec 1, 2019
the other game opening good, only this game opening a meh....telling fulll hey this game full of ntr-shet.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
the other game opening good, only this game opening a meh....telling fulll hey this game full of ntr-shet.
What are you talking about? What game?
Also ntr only happens if you are dumb enough to not only neglect but also get caught lying to your girlfriend.
Plus this path is only a really small part of the game, itis not full of it:rolleyes:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
But how can you Play that? As for me, I have a mix of both. First I had corrupt her. There is no other at first way to get her. Or is there another way?
Like it was said above you only need a bit of corruption to start off but ever since then I've backed off with it as it's been just perfect without it.

Reactions: Taker Fan

Oozora

Dec 1, 2019
What are you talking about? What game?
Also ntr only happens if you are dumb enough to not only neglect but also get caught lying to your girlfriend.
Plus this path is only a really small part of the game, itis not full of it:rolleyes:
orb other game.
yes.
the dialogue from pop quiz, instead of wife taken by roobber use something mild like wife going out, her underwear scattered and mc horny which one mc use... something like that since that giving a point annd have meaning for the story. using robber bla2 too implying ntr. beccause if possible i wil choose stab the robber or shoot them.

Last edited:

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
Yep, in my playthrough it is the same thing with Nicole - at the first she has to be corrupted, till she loosens up a bit, and after that romancing comes natural. Yet, the important thing is - to not forget supporting/complimenting her, from the very beginning whenever possible.
So, I did everything right. Thanks for the answer.

Reactions: Abhai
4.30 star(s) 210 Votes