RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Starting again is no burden to me. If anything it helps remember the whole story, including missed details, before starting the newest content. Hehehe

Reactions: Camrin91

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Im having trouble saving the game. I played up to pt5 but was on plus so i wasn't able to transfer saves with pt6 came out and there was no chapter select in that version so i skipped it. With this one having chapter select i used it and made all the choices again but now that im in the game on day 13 i can't open the menu. Right click and Esc both open the "Reveal Affection Status". Is this supposed to happen?

Edit: had to start over and it let me save.

Last edited:
Reactions: _Maou_

ecchifan

Mar 15, 2018
Sorry - I don't quite understand what you mean. I copied my saves at the end of the Pt.6 release (Abigail dealing with husband in all cases) and they went straight to an error screen when loading in Pt.7

Kept my old saves in reserve but after trying the Chapter Selection feature I think it's gonna be easier to start from the beginning - as the answers are more relevant and you're playing through - for me anyway.
I copied all the files (persistent included) from c:\A Mother's Love [Part 1-6] [OrbOrigin]\AMothersLovePt6-Part6-pc\game\saves and put them in the new version c:\A Mother's Love [Part 1-7] [OrbOrigin]\AMothersLovePt7-Part7-pc\game\saves
Then execute the game, choose "load" and pick the old save from there, for me it worked.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
I copied all the files (persistent included) from c:\A Mother's Love [Part 1-6] [OrbOrigin]\AMothersLovePt6-Part6-pc\game\saves and put them in the new version c:\A Mother's Love [Part 1-7] [OrbOrigin]\AMothersLovePt7-Part7-pc\game\saves
Then execute the game, choose "load" and pick the old save from there, for me it worked.
You got lucky then - did the same with my version locations - no joy. Started from scratch again rather than using the Chapter Select as it was easier for me to remember what choices came from what scenes.

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
is there a way to have a romantic relationship with Nicole if u get more negative corruption points with her

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Get this in part 7 when meeting Marylin, Chloe and Nicole after work...

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'mairlyn' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script seven.rpyc", line 4786, in script
  File "...\AMothersLove-Part7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 615, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "...\AMothersLove-Part7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 528, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'mairlyn' is not defined.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
A Mother's Love Part7
Mon Mar 02 02:04:02 2020
After ignore I get the error for line 4787 too. I can continue, but dont know if or how that might affect the game.

Mitchconner29

Apr 1, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is the points from chapter selection

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These points from the end of chapter 7 selection.

What's everyone end points looking like, here's mine.

Here's my save for start of Chapter 7 Plus version.

Last edited:
Reactions: saiful and Zatanna2

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
the compressed version of the game does not let me load my saved files of version 6 (and the older ones are not reflected to me) and when loading where the content is left version 6 throws me error. I am downloading the full version of the game if it allows me to upload my old files

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes