ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The parents really should have had more pushback too, shoulda made him commit to get a damn GED at least.

I'm not really sure where we're going with the chloe rough sex branch. Is it just for flavor or does it have a purpose? I'm going that way because it seems like making her more obedient increases the chances of getting her to fuck her own mother eventually but it's working off a giant assumption. It's really vague where some of the minor offshoot branches are going.

Totally loving this game, though. Always a huge treat to see it on the update page!

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
some help i have this problem and if a ignore the error the game just go back at the same point and repeat the error HELPPP
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script seven.rpy", line 2112, in <module>
NameError: name 'ListenJohnDoorMG3rd' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script seven.rpyc", line 2076, in script
File "C:\Users\tante\Desktop\AMothersLove-Part7-pc2\AMothersLove-Part7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1504, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
File "C:\Users\tante\Desktop\AMothersLove-Part7-pc2\AMothersLove-Part7-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 852, in menu
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition) ]
File "C:\Users\tante\Desktop\AMothersLove-Part7-pc2\AMothersLove-Part7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1843, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\tante\Desktop\AMothersLove-Part7-pc2\AMothersLove-Part7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1836, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script seven.rpy", line 2112, in <module>
NameError: name 'ListenJohnDoorMG3rd' is not defined

Last edited:

sotorojo

Jul 18, 2018
Is there a new writer for chapter 7? Although the sentences are grammatically ok, the narrative is extremely disjointed and broken. This used to be one of my favorite games. Now it is barely playable. My old saves didn't work, so I'm using a ch7 save game from above in this thread. Chapter Select inGame asked so many questions out of context that even with the walkthrough in front of me, it was practically impossible to know which choice I had made before, or should make to have a reasonably similar continuation.

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
I got couple of errors, but this one prevent me from continuing I could ignore the error but still :sneaky:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script seven.rpy", line 184, in <module>
NameError: name 'DayCount' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script seven.rpyc", line 184, in script
  File "D:\GAMES\F95\A\AMothersLove-Part7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\GAMES\F95\A\AMothersLove-Part7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1812, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/script seven.rpy", line 184, in <module>
NameError: name 'DayCount' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
A Mother's Love Part7
Mon Mar 02 12:18:42 2020

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
Is there a new writer for chapter 7? Although the sentences are grammatically ok, the narrative is extremely disjointed and broken. This used to be one of my favorite games. Now it is barely playable. My old saves didn't work, so I'm using a ch7 save game from above in this thread. Chapter Select inGame asked so many questions out of context that even with the walkthrough in front of me, it was practically impossible to know which choice I had made before, or should make to have a reasonably similar continuation.
"Did you answer PINK or RED?" ...wtf

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
my old saves worked just fine I did get a white screen just click on ignore and it went to next spot just fine for me

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes