mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I need help! The last I played was Part5PLUS. Now i downloaded Part 7 and I can't go on. No saves.. I copied the saves from Part 5, they appear but when i click them the game crashes.. If i start new game it tells me that it doesnt remember and asks for my name .. which I also dont remember.. I just can't go on what should I do?
I remember this was a good game but i hate games where new versions can't deal with old saves . This is very frustrating! Does this really have to be ?

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Damn - Part 6 saves didn't work. At least the Chapter Selection is implemented now so hopefully not all is lost.

ecchifan

Mar 15, 2018
My saves did work, you have to copy and overwrite the save directory of previous versions in \games\saves. A normal save file is needed because loading an autosave file give error.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
My saves did work, you have to copy and overwrite the save directory of previous versions in \games\saves. A normal save file is needed because loading an autosave file give error.
previous saves dont work with part 7,everyone needs to start from the beginning but you can use the chapter select and choose the place where you ended at, it lets you pick all the choices you made up until then.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Sorry - I don't quite understand what you mean. I copied my saves at the end of the Pt.6 release (Abigail dealing with husband in all cases) and they went straight to an error screen when loading in Pt.7

Kept my old saves in reserve but after trying the Chapter Selection feature I think it's gonna be easier to start from the beginning - as the answers are more relevant and you're playing through - for me anyway.

neman

Jan 5, 2020
Is this oversight or i am not reading it right?
u choose to have sex and choose to go gentle and u get rough points = true?? and if u choose go rough u dont get rough points? shouldnt it be reversed?
it seems it should.. rather big oversight in chapter selection.. and i was wondering why she said i was rough..
Code:
            menu:
                "Use Her Hand":
                    $ GoRougherOnChloe = False
                "Have Actual Sex":
                    scene PrologueSex with fade
                    menu:
                        "Go Gentle":
                            $ GoRougherOnChloe = True
                        "Go Rough":
                            $ GoRougherOnChloe = False

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
Yeah this works, well it would've been nice to know about this before i started the game from scratch :)

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I copied them from the game directory of the last version i played but i think the real ones should be somewhere in "Users". Do you or does somebody know which directory there? Because the saves from the game folder don't work..

kauthor

Jun 15, 2018
Type cd ~/Library/Renpy then type open . when using Terminal
I copied them from the game directory of the last version i played but i think the real ones should be somewhere in "Users". Do you or does somebody know which directory there? Because the saves from the game folder don't work..

kktcross

Jan 29, 2019
well it dont work for me even that trick with save if someone will be kind enough and leave "new" save file after selecting chapter 7 and answering all the question non ntr route thanks

HUP123

Jun 5, 2017
So is this Netorare or Netori? changelong mentions a NTR scene but no mention of which type. I assume Netori since GFs mother is the other love interest. but would appreciate clarification. thanks

druwon

Apr 10, 2018
While I tried to load saves from Ch.6 from the the scene MC enters John's house - game got crashed.
But it actually could be loaded from the nearest scene, when you meet John's secretary Silvia in company office and from that point it much faster to get to Ch.7 with all your progress.
I hope it helps...

Update:
Game crashed after a few scenes... :(
"NameError: name 'DayCount' is not defined"

Last edited:
Reactions: Lolo90

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
So is this Netorare or Netori? changelong mentions a NTR scene but no mention of which type. I assume Netori since GFs mother is the other love interest. but would appreciate clarification. thanks
If you ignore your gf too much you will get cucked but at some point(check the walkthrough if you want to know the specifics) you can lock in her loyalty through choices.

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes