Alton

Aug 19, 2016
it could
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, there are many beautiful girls in the game other the mc's mother (Jenny). However, in my opinion, Jenny is the most attractive female character in the game due to her appearance and maternal aura (which is less seen with Nicole).

There are other ways to add a mc's mother's route without breaking patreon rules or potentially ruining the story.

For examples:
1) Add options that builds up the mc's sexual tension toward his mother that eventually results in optional dreams where the mc can make love to Jenny. As long as the mc's sexual desire for his mother remains as "fantasies/dreams", it would not count as incest.

2) Add sex scenes of Jenny that does not involve the mc. For example, there could be options where the mc can choose to peek on his parents while they're having sex.

Basically, my point is that it is completely possible to add Jenny sex scenes in the games in ways that do not violate the patreon's rules or bring significant disturbances to whatever story the author has in mind to create.

Also, I am sure that there are many people here including myself who would beg to see some sex scenes involving Jenny because 1) Her character design is very beautiful in a natural and non-intrusive way 2) She has a very maternal aura/personality that is rarely seen in most of the games here. This makes her a much more appealing milf. 3) She is the mc's mother.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
giving us all the choices without the context and the repercussions is a very bad idea for the chapter selection, i think 99% of the people forgot what they chose, they could have asked us to choose a path (love,ntr, friendship...etc for every character).
No it is not. Being precise helps to better emulate the world state after all the choices made in previous chapters. It is not the developer's fault if some people don't remember how they were playing.
Yes, there are many beautiful girls in the game other the mc's mother (Jenny). However, in my opinion, Jenny is the most attractive female character in the game due to her appearance and maternal aura (which is less seen with Nicole).

There are other ways to add a mc's mother's route without breaking patreon rules or potentially ruining the story.

For examples:9
1) Add options that builds up the mc's sexual tension toward his mother that eventually results in optional dreams where the mc can make love to Jenny. As long as the mc's sexual desire for his mother remains as "fantasies/dreams", it would not count as incest.

2) Add sex scenes of Jenny that does not involve the mc. For example, there could be options where the mc can choose to peek on his parents while they're having sex.

Basically, my point is that it is completely possible to add Jenny sex scenes in the games in ways that do not violate the patreon's rules or bring significant disturbances to whatever story the author has in mind to create.

Also, I am sure that there are many people here including myself who would beg to see some sex scenes involving Jenny because 1) Her character design is very beautiful in a natural and non-intrusive way 2) She has a very maternal aura/personality that is rarely seen in most of the games here. This makes her a much more appealing milf. 3) She is the mc's mother.
Give up. There is no incest in this game.:rolleyes:
And thank the dev, we already got too many generic games on this overused genre.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Alton

Aug 19, 2016
Give up. There is no incest in this game.:rolleyes:
And thank the dev, we already got too many generic games on this overused genre.
I know. That why I'm hoping to see a game where this is portrayed in a less generic and more subtle way.

Plus, I wasn't exactly asking for incest between the mc and Jenny. I'm asking for any sex scenes involving Jenny. For example, it could be scenes with Jenny (mom) and Hal (dad), or perhaps Jenny and Mr Heavens, or Jenny and MC in a dream.

Last edited:
Reactions: LeeBoi

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
No, I don't think so! I believe that the parents of the MC are also "supporters" of John's company and they are afraid that the MC will become one sooner or later as well.
Yeah, it's either that or an intentional feint to that effect by the developer.

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
I advise for everyone having issues with saves to play the game again, takes some time, but at least you can enjoy the story once more, now you just need to click the choices you made in previous parts and that takes a long time

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes