dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Is it me, or was the cam show in MC's room with Marelyn night before train so dark it might as well have just been a black screen with text?

Like it get it, it was night time, but it was basically just black.

Enjoyed the update, but this part was jarring, like wondering if the android port has issues.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Why the inquisition? I have not got a clue what I did. It is terrible. I am not starting again.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Is it me, or was the cam show in MC's room with Marelyn night before train so dark it might as well have just been a black screen with text?

Enjoyed the update, but this part was jarring, like wondering if the android port has issues.
Did you get a save working or start from the beginning? Did you maybe chose a chapter to start from and answered all the inane questions?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Why the inquisition? I have not got a clue what I did. It is terrible. I am not starting again.
You know it takes only some minutes to redo every choice if you hold down ctrl. You would have likely already finished the new update if you wasted less time repeating the same thing over and over and instead used the skip function. :rolleyes:

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
BIG FUCKING QUESTION

To everyone who doesn't remember what they did, do you want a save that will get you all the scenes? Or will you be butthurt because it's not an exact replication of your playthrough? Seems weird to be so attached to that but also not able to remember what you chose. You obviously don't care that much, if you can't remember.

I'll drop a save if you guys want all the new stuff.

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
Good update we are getting to know the characters more and I find them super interesting John is a disgusting person with his wife and the women of the company in general but at the same time a very interesting character.

What is happening with the mother and father of the MC, why they want the MC to leave Chloe? We will see in future updates.

And finally Nicole oh my God, as beautiful as always and how she looks in the two-piece swimsuit :love: :love: the beach party is going to be amazing I also like the approach that the dev has given to the work of the MC this gives rise to many scenarios when he goes to work and the coworkers are amazing.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
she suck dick now and then she can get fucked too for the lulz

She is also can be bi, or just pissed at men, then MC change that, ther eis always a way
shes not changed shes only using the mc and doing the sex part to make money shes gay no doubt about it

blaackstarr

Dec 24, 2018

What? I've been missing out on Marylin content?

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Here's a save: Default name, Marilyn, Chloe and Nicole are all fucking you. You know Marilyn's secret. Should get you every new scene. Save starts at the new content, don't rollback past where this starts or you'll have to pick choices again.

Last edited:

blaackstarr

Dec 24, 2018
Here's a save: Default name, Marilyn, Chloe and Nicole are all fucking you. You know Marilyn's secret. Should get you every new scene.
Marilyn..what??? You can have sex with Marilyn? After that first or 2nd cam show I haven't seen anything..

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
If you love this special game please support the awesome Developer OrbOrigin:

PC Downloa
Thank you so much for claring it up! Have a nice day, my friend :D
A solution I'm gonna use is to open save editor online and copy my old save there, take a screen shot and then just manually input the variables into a new save.

AereGo

Jan 11, 2018
No, I don't think so! I believe that the parents of the MC are also "supporters" of John's company and they are afraid that the MC will become one sooner or later as well.
Well, a mother should try to protect her child by any means necessary, you know?

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes