wolverinee

Jun 18, 2019
Dont count on it...

The last time i remembered, as a hard plot twist was incomming in an other game, the mc should had better
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
at hands!

:D
well you can see nothing is in his hands rn all he do is looking for clues about john once he have them the ending is decided

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
This might be a long shot, but does anyone have a full save at the beginning of Ch6? Chloe path can be NTR or not, doesn't matter to me.

Thanks!

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
OrbOrigin Is it possible to remove the stats link at the bottom right of the screen? It's very distracting and it takes away from the immersion of the game. I don't want this game to be about numbers and figures and more about natural choices. At least keep this hidden or have an option to turn it on and off.

My feedback for the new UI update.

OVERLORD24

Apr 12, 2019
text,rendering and story line sure is amazing
wish there was more VN like that
IF anyone knows just let me know

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Just after that, there's a bad issue.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IGNORE seems to be Ok
Yea I did that same and if worked of me, seems as the though the character variable did not get defined in this case. Needs a bug fix.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Is the saves from the previous version compatible with this version or do I have to start all over again? :unsure:
I am not sure if it is just me but unlike with 3-6 when I got 7 none of my old saves worked with this version. trying to import them from the previous folder resulted in an error for me. really annoyed me seeing as I had to start over from scratch.

Jan 12, 2020
After the dance, does the story really change that much depending on if you end up spending the night with Abi, Nicole or Chloe?

What I'm asking is, does the story make major differences depending on your decision here?

also, is Abi even an option now?! . . . niiiiiiiiice :D

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Woooow I just love this game (y) :love:
I played this game before and it was great, but i was tired of love routes in all games.
Then i red NTR in genre, but couldnt find it in the game, so i checked the walkthrough...
OMG This game is massive o_O
I rediscovered the game with NTR route and i just love it :love:
Played from scratch and loving it:love:
I did not get not a one error, everything works perfectly, couple of typos...
Impossible to get all the scenes without a WT,
great jobb Dev and keep up the good work (y)(y)(y)(y):love::love:

Please more cheating NTR scenes :p;):LOL:
Hate cheating and NTR or Netori in real live, love it in games ;)

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes