rev33

Jun 6, 2017
Well damn, I shouldn't have judge by the title
all of this time I thought this was just another incest game

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
So, is it a spoiler to ask.....why the fuck Beeman has hair growing from his shirt? Is he Sasquatch disguised as a teacher? :ROFLMAO:
Probably just to make him more disgusting to the players.

I'm pretty hirsute myself, but that level of "hair poke-through" is ridiculous.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I did that for the previous verion (ch1-6) here.
if you wanna to do the same for this latest chapter, feel free to use those already modified scripts.

#dear dev, could you please stop to center text during scenes, as we hate that;)
Abhai, appreciate the effort but something is wrong so I did not progress to ch7 editing script. The edited scripts in the attached when used in game break the affection point system somehow and I've yet to figure out why. Affection point gains/losses are not being recognized through the edited script progression for some reason yet to be determined...

hamofking

Feb 14, 2020
whenever I choose scene selection, it will be starting over again from the start, is this a bug???

I just want to go back to visit some older scenes with Nicole

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
whenever I choose scene selection, it will be starting over again from the start, is this a bug???

I just want to go back to visit some older scenes with Nicole
Note that there are chapter selection in main menu but not scene selections. Not a bug but rather another one of the dev's odd decisions, no other current way around it. Regards.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Abhai, appreciate the effort but something is wrong so I did not progress to ch7 editing script. The edited scripts in the attached when used in game break the affection point system somehow and I've yet to figure out why. Affection point gains/losses are not being recognized through the edited script progression for some reason yet to be determined...
yep, they changed the scripts completely - merged day1-6, introduced chapter selection, reworked points system etc..,so the old "fixes" can only work with the previous game version, damn.:FacePalm:
sorry for i diddnt check those major coding changes before posting, and for giving you the false hope that this could be done more easily (by using those already modified files).
it could be fantastic if only devs stop centering the text (and wtf they started doing that in the first place!), or at least if they stop changing the game in such "uncomapatible" ways...

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Agreed. As soon as it's halfway stable from revisions I might even give a crack at proper translation so it has a more unawkward flow. We'll see how it goes. IMHO with proper text location, audio mod update, and proper English translation the VN would improve immensely.

Reactions: Abhai

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Ugh....this is a disaster. This whole chapters thing is fucked, my old saves don't work and starting a new chapter asks me a billion questions, most of which I can't remember the right answer to get me where I was in the story.

So basically I either just walk away from the game altogether or haphazardly answer all the questions and continue playing the story that doesn't feel like the one I was playing.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Version 7 won't start with my old save and when i copy/paste a save from previous version and start the game, i get an "Error occured", is there a work around that ?
I don't want to start from the beginning.

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes