botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Man, Nicole is just one of the hottest milfs around.
The only negative thing is the bad English and proofreading.
I wish I could read the story as the dev would write it in his own language.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Is there a kind of romance or love ending with Nicole possible?
The game isn't over yet however from what I have seen through my play through's there should be. There are options later in the game where you can choose to do things that would lower the corruption level while at the same time being romantic. Like how you ask her out on a second date rather than do the Nicole payment thing. There are other little events that also happen if you corruption is low enough that would be considered romantic rather than forced as well such as Nicole willing going with you out of town instead of you guilt tripping her or blackmailing her if it is too high.

So if I had to guess yes there will be a romantic ending.

Though while I like this The move between the two of them is an all so tainted love.

Reactions: B-52reloaded

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
How to pickup where left off with part 6 without having to start game over? It has been so long since I last played part 6

May 25, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script seven.rpy", line 4786, in script
    mairlyn "Honestly, it's been a dream of mines to impress you."
Exception: Sayer 'mairlyn' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script seven.rpy", line 4786, in script
    mairlyn "Honestly, it's been a dream of mines to impress you."
  File "E:\Renpy game\OrbOrigin\AMothersLove-Part7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 615, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "E:\Renpy game\OrbOrigin\AMothersLove-Part7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 528, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'mairlyn' is not defined.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
A Mother's Love Part7
Mon Mar 09 01:18:03 2020

Nov 25, 2017
Developer console codes:

$ NicoleCreampie = 0
$ CallingNicoleName = 0
$ ChloeIsStrange = False
$ DayCount = 0
#$ stamina = 10
$ JohnPoints = 0
$ ChloePoints = 0
$ ChloeAvoidPoints = 0

$ DefendNicole = 0
$ NicoleCorruptPoints = 0

$ MarilynPoints = 0

micjean466

Mar 28, 2019
Is it possible to plan a hot party with Nicole with an anal penetration before the end of the story, the love between these two people is so strong that it would be completely normal and would not spoil the story.

Reactions: B-52reloaded

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
Nicole is already pregnant? - Why do I say it, she in the store when she is trying on swimsuits says that her stomach and breasts are bigger, she asks herself or is it really the effect of the pills to prevent pregnancy? - If you ask me this last one, I don't see much sense as because it would make your breasts and stomach grow.

2. What really happens to the parents of the MC? Until the last update the clues that made me understand is apparently the father was sick or something of that style and now in this new update some of the clues they gave me is like they want me to get away from Chloe because they leave of that city !? - I say it because in one of the conversations in the kitchen between mom and dad the mom says that the MC is "happy here" I understood this that way, because if not, it would not make much sense for the mother to say that. But again the MC sees the attitude of his parents very rare and here is that some of his thoughts comes out that blue folder that had the parents of the MC just arrived to visit his aunt (if they were actually visiting the Aunt and not doing anything else !?) I feel that this folder is the reason for all the behavior of parents in MC and I hope they tell you what is really happening and not that the MC finds that blue folder.

What do you think about this?

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes