rick87

Jul 16, 2017
Ugh....this is a disaster. This whole chapters thing is fucked, my old saves don't work and starting a new chapter asks me a billion questions, most of which I can't remember the right answer to get me where I was in the story.

So basically I either just walk away from the game altogether or haphazardly answer all the questions and continue playing the story that doesn't feel like the one I was playing.
i did it in another way:
open the developer console and type-> jump Part7Begin
you will start playing the new content right away, obviously the game will give you an error each time the script encounters a variable that wasn't already defined but there's way less of those than the amount of question the chapter selection forces to go through. moreover, the error will give you the name of the missing variable that you need to initialize and the name alone for me was enough to remember what value to assign to the variable for each of my saves.
i had to set less than a dozen variables through my playtime and i could recreate my 6 saves with no other issues.
hope this helps you.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Maybe this will help a bit. Very end of day 14: Two different saves, one NTR with ChloeIsStrange path and highest status I got and another non-NTR with Chloe perfect GF and highest status I got. Both files will save in the Quick Save slots, slot 1 being NTR, slot 2 being non-NTR. Regards.

Quick-1 Save File Stats, end Day14:
AML Day15 ChloeIsStrange.png
Quick-2 Save File Stats, end Day14:
AML Day15 ChloePerfectGF.png

BTW, you can use RenPy Save Editor to change the MC name as you wish, I didn't bother making it generic for this share as I'm sure anyone can easily change as they wish.

Last edited:
Reactions: andre32 and teki666

snof

Sep 22, 2017
Maybe this will help a bit. Very end of day 14: Two different saves, one NTR with ChloeIsStrange path and highest status I got and another non-NTR with Chloe perfect GF and highest status I got. Both files will save in the Quick Save slots, slot 1 being NTR, slot 2 being non-NTR. Regards.

Quick-1 Save File Stats, end Day14:
View attachment 579720
Quick-2 Save File Stats, end Day14:
View attachment 579721

BTW, you can use RenPy Save Editor to change the MC name as you wish, I didn't bother making it generic for this share as I'm sure anyone can easily change as they wish.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Here is the Abi status of the two saves (blurred out incase potential spoilers): Both had Abi ice cream and visit at night hospital, but neither gave up the Heaven night stayover to get ride home from her though. Unless something changes in future updates I honestly don't think that Abi ride home after prom means much of anything since you get to ask her the same basic questions during the ice cream event. I can run a quick save up to end of prom night where Heavens/Abi decision is made if you need, not a big deal, would just need to know if needed NTR or non-NTR.

snof

Sep 22, 2017
Here is the Abi status of the two saves (blurred out incase potential spoilers): Both had Abi ice cream and visit at night hospital, but neither gave up the Heaven night stayover to get ride home from her though. Unless something changes in future updates I honestly don't think that Abi ride home after prom means much of anything since you get to ask her the same basic questions during the ice cream event.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Just finished playing this update and I must say I did enjoy unlocking the content via different playthrough's. Still don't hate Chloe seeing as I mentioned many times before the only way she NTR's you is if you choose for it to happen. Though I really wished the author wouldn't have made it where she hates you getting rough but loves it when Beeman does it. Unlike most game the MC doesn't have the biggest dick out of everyone and for Chloe to love Beeman's dick when it is so much bigger then the MC while crying when the MC fucked her and he was smaller made no sense.

Don't hate the lesbian best friend either. She makes me laugh and even though she does have her own ways (assuming you aren't good friends with her) I still find her to be a very interesting character overall. hell part of me is hoping she becomes bi so the MC can actually plow her like he does Nicole, but if I had to guess this won't happen and most likely the only girls he will ever sleep with are the mother and daughter.

Speaking of Nicole she has been and is still my favorite character and watching the slope she goes down as her original plan of helping her daughter to pass her finals by removing the MC as a distraction blows up in her face and becomes her having an affair with a younger man is getting more tasty as time goes on. Be it the corruption path or the later on love path it is still nice to watch and the fact that she does still think about her husband and feels guilt by doing this only shows she was developed quite well. I really wish Chloe's character had gotten some of this development seeing as her hating getting it rough from the MC but loves it from Beeman made no sense and at best is really bad writing.

My one other complaint besides this gripe with Chloe is the grammar and spelling. While I am no expert and I make mistakes the misplacing, misspelling, and in other cases used of words that sound similar but mean different things really distracted me big time. Not sure who is working on the script and corrections but whoever it is needs a beta reader big time.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
someone else having issues with saves not working ?

edit : 3rd last save worked
p.s. i'm on compressed version

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Need to know if you need it NTR or non-NTR. Also, if NTR, ChloeIsStrange route or Not Girlfriend. These are important if you wish to use the saves beyond just seeing Abi's tits for one slide.

If you're good with NTR/Chloe is NOT girlfriend, then below will be beginning of Abi tit scene, saved in Quick Save slot 3. In this non-GF save MC has not yet announced he knows "things" yet and Chloe is happy/not slapped MC yet.
AML Day13 ChloeIsNotGF.png

Last edited:
Reactions: andre32

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
anyone has voice mod like moans when we have sex pls?
From audio mod author: "Update March 2, 2020 I have reworked Part 1 of my Mod (the part with the complete text correction). But as mentioned above for the other parts, I'm waiting for now on the release of the fully text corrected versions."

You can always edit each chapter script to add audio where you wish with the above mod's base files, it's tedious work though and likely to break in next revision the way the text has been historically reworked by dev. The current mod state only effects chapter 1, just so it's clear.

Reactions: davidz3n

ishtra

Aug 6, 2017
Damn in my original playthrough I manage to get nicole to have sex after moving the boxes in the garage. However inputting the choices in the new system leads to a blowjob nothing more. I have tried everything and would not believe its possible if I had not pulled it off on my original game first time without even trying! Does anyone have any idea what Im doing wrong to not get the scene having high or low corruption doent seem to make a difference. very annoyed

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Damn in my original playthrough I manage to get nicole to have sex after moving the boxes in the garage. However inputting the choices in the new system leads to a blowjob nothing more. I have tried everything and would not believe its possible if I had not pulled it off on my original game first time without even trying! Does anyone have any idea what Im doing wrong to not get the scene having high or low corruption doent seem to make a difference. very annoyed
Afaik, Chloe must be cheat on you AND you must watch her get taken by beeman. The you should be able to pick the option to get rough on nicole while imagine chloe cheats on you

snof

Sep 22, 2017
Need to know if you need it NTR or non-NTR. Also, if NTR, ChloeIsStrange route or Not Girlfriend. These are important if you wish to use the saves beyond just seeing Abi's tits for one slide.

If you're good with NTR/Chloe is NOT girlfriend, then below will be beginning of Abi tit scene, saved in Quick Save slot 3. In this non-GF save MC has not yet announced he knows "things" yet and Chloe is happy/not slapped MC yet.
View attachment 579841
i actually was looking gf route :D

RickyPirat

Jan 11, 2019
View attachment 238193

Overview:
Your girlfriend's mother doesn't like you - doesn't appreciate you for anything. Most of all, she wants you to leave her daughter because you're in the way of her education. Little did she know, you have an affection for the mother and as she grows desperate to get rid of you, You both settle down of an agreement. An agreement that could change your whole relationship.​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-02
Release Date: 2020-03-01
Developer: OrbOrigin -
Other Games: , , , , ,
Censored: No
Version: Part 1-7
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - -
Mac:
MEGA - - - -
Others:
Compressed - Unofficial Android

Extras: - Walkthrough - Audio Mod
fortuna95 Thanks for the link.

View attachment 285117 View attachment 285118 View attachment 285120 View attachment 285119 View attachment 285128 View attachment 285122 View attachment 285129 View attachment 285130
View attachment 238150 View attachment 238151 View attachment 238152 View attachment 238153 View attachment 238154 View attachment 238155 View attachment 238156 View attachment 238157
Worth ...waiting for. Of course ....finally. I wish you absolute the best of all good thing. hoho....maa.Thank u

ishtra

Aug 6, 2017
Afaik, Chloe must be cheat on you AND you must watch her get taken by beeman. The you should be able to pick the option to get rough on nicole while imagine chloe cheats on you
Thanks for reply but that did not happen in my original version chloe did not cheat but I still got the sex scene.

Munardy

Mar 15, 2018
A search and replace in script seven searching for mairlyn and replacing with marilyn saves at least one grey screen.
Of course one need to unpack the rpa first and stuff like that, unren works a treat.

Munardy

Mar 15, 2018
Also, if this is read by the Developer(s)...
You could do with a proofreader.
Most notably, recuring error: MC cam ... Should be MC came, cam is short for camera, webcamera etc. It has never before correctly (to my knowledge) been used as a word for the verb ejaculate. Several others as well.
Still a very good story, but small errors break the reading rythm, and small errors that are repeated again and again are irritating. The rest are mostly typos, easily understood, such as "go" instead of "of", "pack" instead of "packed".

I really wish I could offer my services.

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes