jiraiya_69

Feb 15, 2020
Hi how should i filter the list of game to find those that you can have love with one girl not fucking all

MikieB

Jul 6, 2018
Really like this game, but this latest update is indeed full of bugs. Don't know if it is only happening when using previous saves, but i get several different variations of this error when the game tries to change different points:
Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/script seven.rpy", line 8713, in <module>
NameError: name 'CallingNicoleName' is not defined
It doesn't only happen for Nicole points, but also for Marilyn points, and maybe others.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I suspect that the MC's family has something to do with John, I hope John didn't bang MC's mother, it would seriously ruin the game for me.
Doubt it. That would fuck the dev with patreon. No mere patch could hide this.

More likely to me is that they work for him(John) doing the same kind of con to buy people's properties.

-----------
By the way, people stop complaining about the saves. A search of the thread would have shown you that the savefiles folder changed. So either copy and paste from the old to the new one or use the function the dev put in the chapter to emulate previous choices.

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
So do we know how long this game is supposed to be or where are we with it at this point, did the dev sayed something about this, also i'm curious if we can have both Nicole and Chloe in bed tho Marilyn sayed something about coming a moment when we'll have to chose between the two of them so...

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
I'm pretty sure I made every choice to try and hang on to Chloe as my GF. It seems this game is meant to lead you away from her.
Well, the title of game shows that VN is more about Nicole than Chloe, so I would say it is normal for Chloe to have less content in the game.

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Hello. I downloaded part 7, but it seems the saves didn't carry over, was that intentional or? Any way to fix it?
No way to fix it, Orb mentioned in a Patreon post that he wanted to do away with the "normal version" and the "PLUS version" since it was causing conflicts with the Ren'Py engine and the saves being interperated as separate games completely. Therefore, to standardise everything, he overhauled that and now there is no more PLUS version and everyone gets the same game BUT at the cost of corrupting old save files. This is why he added in a scene selector to fast track you back to where you were. The only way to get your old saves spots back is the replay the game unfortunately (which is not all that bad since it's an amazing game!). You can also go into Options and tick "Unseen Text" to get the skip function to work to further speed your progress.

DinoLaze

Jan 6, 2020
No way to fix it, Orb mentioned in a Patreon post that he wanted to do away with the "normal version" and the "PLUS version" since it was causing conflicts with the Ren'Py engine and the saves being interperated as separate games completely. Therefore, to standardise everything, he overhauled that and now there is no more PLUS version and everyone gets the same game BUT at the cost of corrupting old save files. This is why he added in a scene selector to fast track you back to where you were. The only way to get your old saves spots back is the replay the game unfortunately (which is not all that bad since it's an amazing game!). You can also go into Options and tick "Unseen Text" to get the skip function to work to further speed your progress.
Thank you so much for claring it up! Have a nice day, my friend :D

sivaario

Nov 5, 2019
Dont know if its been asked before, but will there be a gallery anytime? Feels like with alle the possible choices and scenes you can unlock its easy to miss some :O

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes