LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I see, I'm still not convinced it's NTR though. Beeman has to Steal away from and MC is actually letting her go. So in my opinion that's just there for some quick NTR bucks. Still it's a dumb side story. Beeman is such an uninteresting character and Nicole not noticing that this man is slowly taking advantage of her daughter whom she supposedly had so much love for that she was willing to fuck MC is way stupid. She should at some point, to remain a decent story, come down on him and if she fails to do that, then her love for her daughter is all bullshit and kills the immersion of the game.

But this is just my opinion, others are obviously allowed to like it and disagree. I still very much like the romance with Nicole just think that side story is retarded.
Good point however NTR do's not have to always result in the girl being stolen to be NTR.
NTR has many forms including sub forms like cheating.
Being fucked by the teacher while dating you is cheating and so is a form of NTR.

You only break up with her after the fact and you witness it and thats only if you outright confront her and tell her you know other wise she continuse to date you while cheating and the intention of beeman is to try and steal her from you if you do continue to date her.

The strange part is the way she fucks beeman comepared to how she fucks you.
Which the Dev attempts to explain with the use of Marilyn which you only really find out about if you follow Chloe seems strange route.

And the reason Nicole dosn't do anything about Beeman is because unless in this last update someone got round to telling her about him and chloe she dosn't actually know.

Beemans is a slimeball but not that stupid he makes sure its kept as quite as possible and the MC who do's know for some reason wont do anything about it either.

And unless someone told him too fairly sure even low life John probably wouldn't be too happy if he knew either.
Really must try the update just to make sure no one told Nicole or John yet as I'm only guessing.

As for not noticing many parents no matter how odservant they think they are don't always know who their kids do or don't see or what they do or dont do unless they have them locked in a room 24/7.

For instance most inappropriate relationships normaly only come to light by errors from thoughs involved like the child confiding in a friend who then tells her friends and so on ect untill its unitentionaly said infront of someone that decides to take action.
Or they slip up act , say or do somthing inappropriate and are seen by others who know its not right.

Last edited:
Reactions: harsha_26

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
Good point however NTR do's not have to always result in the girl being stolen to be NTR.
NTR has many forms including sub forms like cheating.
Being fucked by the teacher while dating you is cheating and so is a form of NTR.

You only break up with her after the fact and you witness it and thats only if you outright confront her and tell her you know other wise she continuse to date you while cheating and the intention of beeman is to try and steal her from you if you do continue to date her.

The strange part is the way she fucks beeman comepared to how she fucks you.
Which the Dev attempts to explain with the use of Marilyn which you only really find out about if you follow Chloe seems strange route.

And the reason Nicole dosn't do anything about Beeman is because unless in this last update someone got round to telling her about him and chloe she dosn't actually know.

Beemans is a slimeball but not that stupid he makes sure its kept as quite as possible and the MC who do's know for some reason wont do anything about it either.

And unless someone told him too fairly sure even low life John probably wouldn't be too happy if he knew either.
Really must try the update just to make sure no one told Nicole or John yet as I'm only guessing.

As for not noticing many parents no matter how odservant they think they are don't always know who their kids do or don't see or what they do or dont do unless they have them locked in a room 24/7.

For instance most inappropriate relationships normaly only come to light by errors from thoughs involved like the child confiding in a friend who then tells her friends and so on ect untill its unitentionaly said infront of someone that decides to take action.
Or they slip up act , say or do somthing inappropriate and are seen by others who know its not right.
Sorry I don't buy that shit. Nicole was quick on the gun to notice the changes when Chole was with you. There is no way she wouldn't notice. It's a dumb story and Dev can't justify how dumb it is. NTR storys are almost always just retarded. Also why wouldn't MC tell Nicole? Firstly he's being cheated on. Secondly he hates Beeman. It's dumb makes no fucking sense. This is literally my only issue with the story. I dont hate NTR I hate bad NTR, not my fault most NTR is just written terribly. I will give this as a credit at least however. At least Beeman isn't the stereotype Antagonist for NTR. Just wish the story was better for it. What a waste. Hopefully Dev will give some consequences to both MC and Beeman when involving Chole (Cheating and NTR path). The last thing Dev should consider is neither or just one of them having consequences at the end of the story.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Sorry I don't buy that shit. Nicole was quick on the gun to notice the changes when Chole was with you. There is no way she wouldn't notice. It's a dumb story and Dev can't justify how dumb it is. NTR storys are almost always just retarded. Also why wouldn't MC tell Nicole? Firstly he's being cheated on. Secondly he hates Beeman. It's dumb makes no fucking sense. This is literally my only issue with the story. I dont hate NTR I hate bad NTR, not my fault most NTR is just written terribly. I will give this as a credit at least however. At least Beeman isn't the stereotype Antagonist for NTR. Just wish the story was better for it. What a waste. Hopefully Dev will give some consequences to both MC and Beeman when involving Chole (Cheating and NTR path). The last thing Dev should consider is neither or just one of them having consequences at the end of the story.
Every path will have different consequences. If my guess is right, this story will have both good & bad endings. May be we get forceful endings we get bittersweet type of endings like game of thrones. But, yes, this story won't be a happy joyful ride. It's never is. Upto now also there are many emotional inner struggles nicole faced to be in this relationship. And MC's story is also not a joyful ride. He has to deal with nicole, has to deal with chole irrespective of her ntr, he has to defeat john & take his empire, his parents holding some secret, marylin is a mystery evil girl who may backstab you sooner or later.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Is anyone else upset with Marilyn in this update? I just wanted to walk away from her right away, we have the best sex scene with Nicole ever she was incredible in this update and for Marlyin to take all the fun out of that but damn those scenes with Nicole really were something else. Also now we know why the walrus has a thing for Chloe as if he wasn't creepy enough. :LOL:

Dik President

Jul 14, 2020
Is anyone else upset with Marilyn in this update? I just wanted to walk away from her right away, we have the best sex scene with Nicole ever she was incredible in this update and for Marlyin to take all the fun out of that but damn those scenes with Nicole really were something else. Also now we know why the walrus has a thing for Chloe as if he wasn't creepy enough. :LOL:
I feel you infact i wanted to punch her in the throat she ruined the best sex scene in the game:mad:

ben_kenobi

Aug 1, 2019
Man the chemistry between the slim and the fat receptionist was pure comedic gold :ROFLMAO: I would definitely dig a spin-off game which focuses on those two characters. Like they're constantly on the road trying to make ends meet while also trying to desperately hook up with chicks idk and maybe there'll be a chance for the slim one to finally arrive at "Milf Town" haha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: lumley

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Hey all, just started playing this game and I had a quick question regarding the Nicole routes.

Would it be right to assume that there are two main routes to the game, a corruption route and a love route? In whic the correuption route has you doing all the sex options, and the love route is you being "nice?" Or am I mistaken?

Just wanted to get some idea before I really dive in (I've literallly just started), and I kinda wanna go for a love route.
Technically there isn't really much of a distinction between the two as you can go full corruption of Nicole or light to zero corruption, but whichever way you choose to go it's still a love route because even though the MC can force her to do a lot of things, they both end up falling in love with each other anyway. So really it's just a matter of how you want to do this somewhat linear love route; with or without corruption.

Man the chemistry between the slim and the fat receptionist was pure comedic gold :ROFLMAO: I would definitely dig a spin-off game which focuses on those two characters. Like they're constantly on the road trying to make ends meet while also trying to desperately hook up with chicks idk
Sounds like a game for cucks because these guys have got no game. It would just be a string of losses where they get cucked and NTRd at every turn. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: ben_kenobi

Mr. TotoJ

Mar 29, 2020
Technically there isn't really much of a distinction between the two as you can go full corruption of Nicole or light to zero corruption, but whichever way you choose to go it's still a love route because even though the MC can force her to do a lot of things, they both end up falling in love with each other anyway. So really it's just a matter of how you want to do this somewhat linear love route; with or without corruption.
Thank you Mr. Bacchus!

Reactions: Holy Bacchus

hermandos1

Feb 21, 2020
Question: so after finishing the game with the walkthrough mod I check the "image" folder to see what do I miss. And my question is how to get on Marilyn route (and have her sex scenes)? Do I need to pick ntr route for Chloe for that (walkthrough indicate that but I still ask to confirm it)? If so, could sb summarize what happened on this route coz this game is too long to play it once again, and wtf with Marilyn spellbook, seriously this character is so out of place in this game(maybe if future she would have more sense but for now it is just weird).

Additionally, I have two afterthoughts. First, if we pick Marilyn route - is it the potential threesome route? Second, what is the secret that mc parents hold? Either is that he is adopted and is his aunt's son (and potentially John son?) but as I understood incest is a big "no-no" in Patreon so what could that be? Any guesses?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Question: so after finishing the game with the walkthrough mod I check the "image" folder to see what do I miss. And my question is how to get on Marilyn route (and have her sex scenes)? Do I need to pick ntr route for Chloe for that (walkthrough indicate that but I still ask to confirm it)? If so, could sb summarize what happened on this route coz this game is too long to play it once again, and wtf with Marilyn spellbook, seriously this character is so out of place in this game(maybe if future she would have more sense but for now it is just weird).

Additionally, I have two afterthoughts. First, if we pick Marilyn route - is it the potential threesome route? Second, what is the secret that mc parents hold? Either is that he is adopted and is his aunt's son (and potentially John son?) but as I understood incest is a big "no-no" in Patreon so what could that be? Any guesses?
To get Marilyn's sex scenes you either need to dump Chloe or still be with her on the "Chloe is strange" route where she's cheating on the MC with Beeman. I haven't done that route myself and don't plan to, but from my understanding there are a couple of ways you can play it with Marilyn; you can be very friendly with her and get lots of sex scenes, or you can not be friendly with her and she'll develop a crush/obsession for Nicole. Someone else can probably go into more details, but I believe that's the general jist.

Might be a threesome with Marilyn and Nicole on her route although I'm not entirely sure, and it's still very unclear what the parents are hiding but it will most certainly not result in any incest-y plotlines.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
To get Marilyn's sex scenes you either need to dump Chloe or still be with her on the "Chloe is strange" route where she's cheating on the MC with Beeman. I haven't done that route myself and don't plan to, but from my understanding there are a couple of ways you can play it with Marilyn; you can be very friendly with her and get lots of sex scenes, or you can not be friendly with her and she'll develop a crush/obsession for Nicole. Someone else can probably go into more details, but I believe that's the general jist.

Might be a threesome with Marilyn and Nicole on her route although I'm not entirely sure, and it's still very unclear what the parents are hiding but it will most certainly not result in any incest-y plotlines.
I hear you. I'll only try that path myself if Dev punishes Beeman eventually. Any Sanrio where he isn't ever held accountable isn't believable.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Man the chemistry between the slim and the fat receptionist was pure comedic gold :ROFLMAO: I would definitely dig a spin-off game which focuses on those two characters. Like they're constantly on the road trying to make ends meet while also trying to desperately hook up with chicks idk and maybe there'll be a chance for the slim one to finally arrive at "Milf Town" haha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think for those guys it will always be a struggle just look at the sourpuss on that guy it's always the creepy ones they get everywhere from AVNs even to here :LOL: although maybe they should aim lower than Nicole :KEK:

Mr_PacMan

May 31, 2017

I always got the feeling that Marilyn is trying/planning to make her move on nicole for her own "agenda" be it sex or otherwise ...
this feeling was especially high when she took the photo of mc and nicole in action

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So does calling Nicole by name effects anything?
The more you do it the more she accepts it, simple as that. If you do it enough times, pretty much every time you get the opportunity, then she finally stops correcting the MC in the sex scene at the end of the latest update and lets him call her by her first name.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I always though it was the whole point of her character to be anoying...
It is but she really crossed the line with us in this update with spying on us, it was such a great scene with Nicole she was so into it I feel a lot more than what she usually had been to have it end abruptly and the MC just walk off and leave her because he was distracted by her spying it's hard to forgive.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I always though it was the whole point of her character to be anoying...
It is but she really crossed the line with us in this update with spying on us, it was such a great scene with Nicole she was so into it I feel a lot more than what she usually had been to have it end abruptly and the MC just walk off and leave her because he was distracted by her spying it's hard to forgive.
This wasn't anything new. Never forget her objective is to bed Nicole.

This isn't the first time she tried to sabotage them either. Marylin did try to set the Protagonist and Nicole to be caught in the act by Chloe before.

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes