Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
This wasn't anything new. Never forget her objective is to bed Nicole.

This isn't the first time she tried to sabotage them either. Marylin did try to set the Protagonist and Nicole to be caught in the act by Chloe before.
But is that really still true if you're not on the Chloe NTR route and have a good relationship with Marilyn? Because I don't think so.

These VNs where you have drastically different paths based on choices made are almost like alternate realities and the choices we make determine our reality within the story. Therefore, if you're on the Chloe NTR path and don't have a good relationship with Marilyn, then the reality of that scenario is that she is trying to bed to Nicole and sabotage the MC's relationship with her, but in the other reality where the MC is still in a positive relationship with Chloe and is a good friend to Marilyn, then she is not trying to do these things.

This is why I don't have a bad opinion of Marilyn because I've gone down the route of being a good friend to her and she hasn't done anything, as far as I can tell, that would make it seem she has some ulterior motives. Even what happened in this episode I just chalk up to her being a bit of a voyeur, and whilst it was annoying to abruptly end a great scene with Nicole, I feel like it could actually serve an interesting purpose moving forward.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
How many different routes are there in this game? Zoey's Walkthrough only does one of the routes, but I'd like to see what others there are. The official walkthrough is confusing to try to figure out how to get all the different scenes/routes. Anyone have or can make a easier to follow walkthrough on how to get the different scenes/routes?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
How many different routes are there in this game? Zoey's Walkthrough only does one of the routes, but I'd like to see what others there are. The official walkthrough is confusing to try to figure out how to get all the different scenes/routes. Anyone have or can make a easier to follow walkthrough on how to get the different scenes/routes?
You can kind of mix and match a lot of the different paths, but it basically breaks down like this:
  • Nicole (2 paths)
    • Corruption
    • Less/no corruption
  • Chloe (3 paths)
    • Girlfriend
    • Broken Up (Relationship with Beeman)
    • Chloe Is Strange (Cheating with Beeman)
  • Marilyn (3 paths)
    • Good Friend (Chloe Girlfriend)
    • Good Friend (Chloe Broken Up)
    • Bad Friend
For the non-girlfriend Chloe routes you just have to ignore her a lot and not do things with her. She'll then cheat on the MC with Beeman and the MC can either break up with or stay with her and pretend everything's normal which leads to Chloe acting strange.

By going down these routes you can do more things with Marilyn whilst being a good friend to her, or on any path you can be a bad friend by not acquiring Marilyn friend points and this will lead her to develop a crush/obsession on Nicole and to try and seduce her.

So to get any of these other routes you just have to do the opposite of what Zoey's walkthrough tells you.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
im likening the story but the the Engrish is getting worse and worse
Yea, it seems they picked up a new writer, and English is firmly relied on by Google translate. If the game started with this sort of writing, it wouldn't have close to the following it does now. Shame really that the best parts of the game and the eventual climax is going to be such a downgrade in writing, but at least it's not abandoned.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
They have a gallery mod? I mean all gallery scenes
I would like this as well. Having only Nicole's scenes in the gallery doesn't tell you have much you've seen. I'd like a gallery that displays all scenes as locked when you start the game and unlocks as you see scenes. This way you know exactly how much you've seen, so you can focus on routes that will unlock scenes you haven't seen.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
You can kind of mix and match a lot of the different paths, but it basically breaks down like this:
  • Nicole (2 paths)
    • Corruption
    • Less/no corruption
  • Chloe (3 paths)
    • Girlfriend
    • Broken Up (Relationship with Beeman)
    • Chloe Is Strange (Cheating with Beeman)
  • Marilyn (3 paths)
    • Good Friend (Chloe Girlfriend)
    • Good Friend (Chloe Broken Up)
    • Bad Friend
For the non-girlfriend Chloe routes you just have to ignore her a lot and not do things with her. She'll then cheat on the MC with Beeman and the MC can either break up with or stay with her and pretend everything's normal which leads to Chloe acting strange.

By going down these routes you can do more things with Marilyn whilst being a good friend to her, or on any path you can be a bad friend by not acquiring Marilyn friend points and this will lead her to develop a crush/obsession on Nicole and to try and seduce her.

So to get any of these other routes you just have to do the opposite of what Zoey's walkthrough tells you.
Zoey's Walkthrough is only for those who want many sex scenes with Nicole (mother), but don't want any ntr for gf (chole) & also want Nicole only for themselves, you can escape marylin's lesbian obsession towards nicole.

DarkDestro

May 29, 2017
Zoey's Walkthrough is only for those who want many sex scenes with Nicole (mother), but don't want any ntr for gf (chole) & also want Nicole only for themselves, you can escape marylin's lesbian obsession towards nicole.
has how to stay with nicole and the girlfriend without ntr?
Theres also the option of going for the "love" route while still having chloe as a gf and not having the NTR with chloe. You wont need to be afraid of marylin either. I also managed to get the scenes with Marylin in that playthrough.
i personally used the "first" walkthrough to navigate and make my own way and figure out a better way to make it happen. That being said you will lose out on some sex scenes but you can still go for many. And personally the writing and story of the love route is amazing.

You can actually skip the bowling event if you give your entire focus to chloe on the other points. This way you get the scenes with marylin aswell as the love route with Nicole.
The way i worked with the WT i linked was to try to go for go for as as many - corruption points as possible. However if you go for full - corruption you will lose some sex events. So personally i balanced it out. I went for some sex scenes and some i skipped for the sake of the "love route". The WT i linked helps out alot.

I highly recommend you try the love route. And this game is actually big so there are som major changes.
Hope that helps.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
has how to stay with nicole and the girlfriend without ntr?
It's pretty simple really you just got to treat Chloe right and not turn her down or let her down if you do all that correctly you'll get both, or as said above use the walkthrough but again it's pretty simple keeping them both.

jaabr Use the chapter selection on the main menu you can pick any chapter you like without needing saves.

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So what is the NTR in this game is it avoidable.
Your girlfriend will start an affair with the ugliest man in the world if you don't treat her nice. Therefore you can avoid it by either keeping her as your girlfriend or simply not watching the vomit-inducing scenes when she's with him if you're not bothered about keeping her.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Your girlfriend will start an affair with the ugliest man in the world if you don't treat her nice. Therefore you can avoid it by either keeping her as your girlfriend or simply not watching the vomit-inducing scenes when she's with him if you're not bothered about keeping her.
Wow she sounds like a bitch.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Wow she sounds like a bitch.
Only partially. The MC in this scenario is the one who ignores her as he secretly starts an affair with her Mom and, for some reason, she seeks solace with the "walrus" that is her teacher, Mr Beeman. Why she would do this is a complete mystery as it all happens very quickly, but the MC is mainly to blame for pushing her away if you go down that path.

DarkDestro

May 29, 2017
I just noticed something weird. When im playing the Non ntr route where chole is still my GF after the family dinner and when you talk with your dad in the morning the dialogue is strange or wrong?
What i mean is that they talk about chloe as if they broke up which they didnt. And even the MC responds as if they broke up which makes it even weirder.
Have anyone else noticed that? Or is there an additional hidden trigger ?
Again i want to make it clear, this playthrough im talking about is when MC and Chloe are STILL together :p

I did another playthrough yesterday with chloe and MC not being together and its the same lines.

jaabr

Nov 20, 2019
jaabr Use the chapter selection on the main menu you can pick any chapter you like without needing saves.
I did, but It involves a making a shitload of choices through every previous chapter , bit weird and tiring as I played it last a lot while ago.
Given most of have chosen the same route ( abandoning girlfriend and keep marilyn away), I was hoping someone could provide a quick update :).

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes