Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Guys, any idea why the replay gallery only has nicole in it?
I think it's just the way it is her being the main girl and everything I guess it's down to the amount of content she has compared to the others, maybe they'll get added at some point.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Nicole cannot be an mc mother because Chloe is the same age as him. Well theoretically there could be some Brasilian drama stuff implemented to pull this trough but it is highly unlikely.
Well, it's possible without any telenovela. I know few pairs of siblings born 10-11 months apart. But, as far as I know, developer said this is not an incest story. It started as short story where MC makes deal with his girfriend's mother, that she will have sex with him in exchange for brake-up.

Lukasz1

May 20, 2018
Walkthrough:
After Talking for a while with Marilyn, she tells you that she's also been following the man from Day Fifteen.
* * * (NTR-Chloe Is Strange)
You also update Marilyn about the plan with Beeman and show her the photo of the missing vase.
Marilyn has the same vase and she thinks it's good if it's replaced to avoid suspicion.
You agree and ask her to join you tomorrow.

What do I have to do to make this event happen, help.

hermandos1

Feb 21, 2020
Well, it's possible without any telenovela. I know few pairs of siblings born 10-11 months apart. But, as far as I know, developer said this is not an incest story. It started as short story where MC makes deal with his girfriend's mother, that she will have sex with him in exchange for brake-up.
This is exactly what I call telenovela development. In the previous speculation, it was mentioned that Nicole gives mc away due to John being in the college or sth, and then they had Chloe. So why giving away their own child and having the new one right away? It's illogical so to justify it there needs to be some drama involved.

Reactions: Lexkar83

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
This is exactly what I call telenovela development. In the previous speculation, it was mentioned that Nicole gives mc away due to John being in the college or sth, and then they had Chloe. So why giving away their own child and having the new one right away? It's illogical so to justify it there needs to be some drama involved.
Ah, I was talking only about two siblings born same year, but in different pregnancies. Of course, long lost son/daughter looks like ideal Mexican or Brazilian telenovela... But like I said, this isn't incest game, and I don't see why would he introduce it after two years of development...

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
It is not Telenovella enough: MC must also be the evil, younger clone of John, but had facial reconstruction surgery as a child to hide that fact and his (adoptive) parents brainwashed him to forget all about it. But tune in next week to find out how the Aunt fits into all of this...!

CitDCypher

Jul 26, 2017
hey, guys can you break up with Chloe without seeing Beeman fuck her? I don't really care for her but would like to avoid seeing her being fucked. I want to see how it affects the relationship with Nicole.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
hey, guys can you break up with Chloe without seeing Beeman fuck her? I don't really care for her but would like to avoid seeing her being fucked. I want to see how it affects the relationship with Nicole.
Just don't watch those scenes. You can choose not to look.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
You can skip certain parts of it but not all of it I think it should have an optional setting though tbh.

Reactions: Madness-101

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
It is not Telenovella enough: MC must also be the evil, younger clone of John, but had facial reconstruction surgery as a child to hide that fact and his (adoptive) parents brainwashed him to forget all about it. But tune in next week to find out how the Aunt fits into all of this...!
I get the idea of how that could be a Telenovella although that synopsis do's remind me of an old american show called Soap.
But that would mean that what your saying is that John is supossed to be the good guy in this game???.
Since you can't have an evil clone without having its complete opposite a good version first .
Seriously have met john in this game???.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I wish someone would make a vn where the mc is an unabashed evil character like John ( renameable of course ). That would be insane

Edit: been meaning to ask, if you go ntr with Chloe does that let you have Abigail? Nicole is great but Abigail is my favorite. Sorry if it's been asked before but I haven't been on this thread in a while.

Last edited:

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I ain't following NTR route but wanted to know if the only way to break up with chloe is to visit bowling alley?
can't he break up if he finds chloe cheating him in the classroom?

rancid.husk

Jul 18, 2017
So I'm on the Broken Up path, and just had the Abi Leg scene, and the game showed me a "flashback scene" of the MC and Chloe in bed talking about Nicole after the trip, which obviously didn't happen.
And now I just got more dialogue for being on the girlfriend path. Is this happening to others?
I wouldn't know how to get any more specific for a Bug note.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 210 Votes