Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I did, but It involves a making a shitload of choices through every previous chapter , bit weird and tiring as I played it last a lot while ago.
Given most of have chosen the same route ( abandoning girlfriend and keep marilyn away), I was hoping someone could provide a quick update :).
I did, but It involves a making a shitload of choices through every previous chapter , bit weird and tiring as I played it last a lot while ago.
Given most of have chosen the same route ( abandoning girlfriend and keep marilyn away), I was hoping someone could provide a quick update :).
damn, im seeing double, again:KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Thermophob

gamergary

Sep 30, 2020
must confess, i find this game a tad off, you are not a likeable character and you treat mrs heavens pretty bad as well as some of your other actions towards people. makes it slight hard to want to play on as i feel he doesnt really deserve any of the woman he gets involved with :)

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I'm not going to make it but this is how Nicole is the MCs mom. She had him when she was very young and gave him up for adoption without letting John know (he was away at college?). Then John comes back and marries her and they have Chloe so Chloe is the MC's sister. Nicole doesn't want the MC dating her daughter because she thinks the MC could be her son but she isn't sure. John's actions stem from him thinking the MC is a lot like himself when he was that age, not knowing he is the MC's father.

The MC fucks Chloe without knowing he is fucking his sister. You can throw into it the Melissa is John's daughter from a blackmail thing if you want.

The aunt could be dying from a genetic disorder that eventually the MC's parents will need to come clean about and reveal that the MC is adopted leading to the MC searching for his birth mother, not knowing that he has been fucking her and his sister for months.

Of course this is just idle speculation.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I'm not going to make it but this is how Nicole is the MCs mom. She had him when she was very young and gave him up for adoption without letting John know (he was away at college?). Then John comes back and marries her and they have Chloe so Chloe is the MC's sister. Nicole doesn't want the MC dating her daughter because she thinks the MC could be her son but she isn't sure. John's actions stem from him thinking the MC is a lot like himself when he was that age, not knowing he is the MC's father.

The MC fucks Chloe without knowing he is fucking his sister. You can throw into it the Melissa is John's daughter from a blackmail thing if you want.

The aunt could be dying from a genetic disorder that eventually the MC's parents will need to come clean about and reveal that the MC is adopted leading to the MC searching for his birth mother, not knowing that he has been fucking her and his sister for months.

an interesting speculation, if not for patreon rules (god bless those brave fighters for our lost souls:KEK:) there could be something in it:unsure:
btw, why do you think aunt (which is not his true aunt) has to die from genetic disorder, and not from some other more common disease?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
an interesting speculation, if not for patreon rules (god bless those brave fighters for our lost souls:KEK:) there could be something in it:unsure:
btw, why do you think aunt (which is not his true aunt) has to die from genetic disorder, and not from some other more common disease?
Genetic disorder forces the reveal that the MC is not really related to the aunt and won't be predisposed for the disease.

It's the end game. He only finds out that he has been sexing up his mother and sister and taken over his father's company, forcing his father to leave in disgrace, after the fact. At that point, he can choose to reveal what he learned, or continue down the patreon banned path of corruption that inevitably follows from all that mother and sister fucking.

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Genetic disorder forces the reveal that the MC is not really related to the aunt and won't be predisposed for the disease.

It's the end game. He only finds out that he has been sexing up his mother and sister and taken over his father's company, forcing his father to leave in disgrace, after the fact. At that point, he can choose to reveal what he learned, or continue down the patreon banned path of corruption that inevitably follows from all that mother and sister fucking.
or it could be that the aunt is his real mother, who gave him away to his "parents" for whatever reason was when he was just a new-born.

DarkDestro

May 29, 2017

I actually think that its far more likely that the aunt is MCs mother and that John knocked her up so long ago while cheating on Nicole. I mean we all know how John likes to fuck around and its far more likely that John sees himself in the MC since he is the father than Nicole being the mother, since that means that john isnt the father if she gave him up. John said he always wanted a son so i doubt that John wouldve given up his son.
Thats why its far more likely that the Aunt being sick gave up her son to her sister (MCS mom in the game).
MCS current parents might be scared to tell him because of the situation they are in and lets him enjoy the few days he got left since they already know chloe is going to move away anyway and those news will be easier to swallow.

This means that the end could be something like MC exposing John getting him imprisoned and takes over the company since he is his biological son. At the same time Nicole and MC can be together.

Highly unlikely Nicole is the mother the way the story has been going. But then again you never know since its all fiction anyway :p

hermandos1

Feb 21, 2020
or it could be that the aunt is his real mother, who gave him away to his "parents" for whatever reason was when he was just a new-born.
I have the same assumption. We will see in the next update.

Nicole cannot be an mc mother because Chloe is the same age as him. Well theoretically there could be some Brasilian drama stuff implemented to pull this trough but it is highly unlikely.

Reactions: Abhai

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
So exactly how many times do you think the fact the Dev aparently stated there will be no incest in this game ever.
Has to be mentioned before peeps stop comeing up with their own theories about the game's story that can only be classed as Incest?????.

bassically making said theories quite frankly nothing more than wishfull thinking by said peeps?????.
Just Wondering.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So exactly how many times do you think the fact the Dev aparently stated there will be no incest in this game ever.
Has to be mentioned before peeps stop comeing up with their own theories about the game's story that can only be classed as Incest?????.

bassically making said theories quite frankly nothing more than wishfull thinking by said peeps?????.
Just Wondering.
As long as this game has the word "mother" in the title, there will always be people trying to find some nonsensical way to turn it into an incest game.

DarkDestro

May 29, 2017

Just Wondering.
Personally im not saying that what i said was how its likely to come out. What i meant was that i feel that its more likely than the other guys speculation. (personal opinion obv)
In my case, i dont care either way. I like it and i can also live without it.
About the dev saying there wont be any incest in the game. Either its true, or its a lie. People can lie and devs are people.
Then they might also change their mind, thats also possible.
Im not saying either or but im just pointing out both sides to the coin.

But in the end i do believe its most likely that the game will remain incest free.

Last edited:

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
What I said was a possible story idea if someone wanted to make an incest patch, not that I thought that was the hidden backstory. That's why I started with "I'm not going to make it..."

That said, I do think this has some of the better renders in game. Just got to the office and am trying to figure out the correct path with Nessa.

Reactions: DarkDestro
May 28, 2020
Does anyone have a list of decisions to make to get Chloe is Strange path? I'm not sure if I'm reading the walkthrough wrong but I only seem to be able to get full ntr breakup, rather then her cheating behind your back option. It's the only path I have not tried yet and curious about the different dialogue options and scenes

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
What I said was a possible story idea if someone wanted to make an incest patch, not that I thought that was the hidden backstory. That's why I started with "I'm not going to make it..."

That said, I do think this has some of the better renders in game. Just got to the office and am trying to figure out the correct path with Nessa.
Incest patches should only be made for games that are supposed to have incest in it. Even if you wouldn't be the one to make it, nobody should make it, otherwise we end up with a situation like Where The Hearts Is where people are adamant that it's an incest game even though the patch is a totally fan-made one and changes the game's script is such a way that a lot of it no longer makes sense.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 210 Votes