thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
So I'm on the Broken Up path, and just had the Abi Leg scene, and the game showed me a "flashback scene" of the MC and Chloe in bed talking about Nicole after the trip, which obviously didn't happen.
And now I just got more dialogue for being on the girlfriend path. Is this happening to others?
I wouldn't know how to get any more specific for a Bug note.
Yup! Experienced the same bug and already mentioned it here, no responses so far.

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
I did not allow Chloe to have a relationship with the hairy monkey :mad:
I was cultivating my relationship with Nicole :love: but now she feels guilty :cry: about destroying her daughter's relationship with MC.
Chloe talks about love all the time, visits MC :oops: even though I treated her indifferently and avoided dating (we just met to avoid NTR).
Now I wonder :unsure: that NTR for Chloe is the better option (although I don't like this path) if we want to be with Nicole.
Nicole corruption I have now only 1, I'm curious where the game will take me now :unsure::unsure:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
What is MC's father talking about here?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Clearly about the fact that the MC and Chloe broke up on the NTR path and the Dad can tell there was more to it than the MC is letting on.

Is their any possibility MC will also have incest with his own mother? She´s pretty hot! :whistle:
No. Like, 0% possibility.

• Sad
Reactions: Hlextor

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I did not allow Chloe to have a relationship with the hairy monkey :mad:
I was cultivating my relationship with Nicole :love: but now she feels guilty :cry: about destroying her daughter's relationship with MC.
Chloe talks about love all the time, visits MC :oops: even though I treated her indifferently and avoided dating (we just met to avoid NTR).
Now I wonder :unsure: that NTR for Chloe is the better option (although I don't like this path) if we want to be with Nicole.
Nicole corruption I have now only 1, I'm curious where the game will take me now :unsure::unsure:
haha, funny enough, I've been thinking the same thing. Start a save for that path at least...I'm sort of hoping though that keeping Chloe will end up with a better ending somehow.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
but i am not in NTR route. MC never broke up with Chloe.
Well in that case it sounds like a bug and I've seen a few people say the same thing. It doesn't seem to affect the relationship with Chloe so seems to just be some dialogue lines getting crossed and isn't anything to worry about.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Well in that case it sounds like a bug and I've seen a few people say the same thing. It doesn't seem to affect the relationship with Chloe so seems to just be some dialogue lines getting crossed and isn't anything to worry about.
Also it's impossible to patch up with Chloe once you break up with her...right? In the dialogue I've posted above Dad asks MC if he can stop seeing Chole if he asks him to do so. If they actually broke up and it's not possible to patch up with her again how can MC be still seeing her?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Also it's impossible to patch up with Chloe once you break up with her...right? In the dialogue I've posted above Dad asks MC if he can stop seeing Chole if he asks him to do so. If they actually broke up and it's not possible to patch up with her again how can MC be still seeing her?
Like I said, it seems to be a glitch and the dialogue is getting mixed up. If the MC breaks up with Chloe earlier, then it's over and they're very unlikely to get back together. The line about the break-up from the screenshot you posted and the other you mentioned here are from 2 different paths, but for whatever reason they're getting muddled at this point.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Since there are nice posters are answering questions... do you get further with Abigail on the ntr route?

I usually don't like ntr but I kinda really want to see more of Abigail. Thanks in advance for any answers

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Since there are nice posters are answering questions... do you get further with Abigail on the ntr route?

I usually don't like ntr but I kinda really want to see more of Abigail. Thanks in advance for any answers
No. So far the only things you can do with Abi on any route are see one boob and touch and sniff her leg. Neither route goes any further than the other at this stage.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Spfjolietjake
Jul 20, 2020
Like I said, it seems to be a glitch and the dialogue is getting mixed up. If the MC breaks up with Chloe earlier, then it's over and they're very unlikely to get back together. The line about the break-up from the screenshot you posted and the other you mentioned here are from 2 different paths, but for whatever reason they're getting muddled at this point.
I've had a few lines from the ntr path pop up during my non-ntr path. Also a few other lines that were from different choices. None of them were major issues though. Since I played both routes I saw sonne overlap

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I've had a few lines from the ntr path pop up during my non-ntr path. Also a few other lines that were from different choices. None of them were major issues though. Since I played both routes I saw sonne overlap
Yeah, seems to just be a minor inconvenience for some people though haven't noticed anything myself.

Thanks so much. I just didn't want to miss anything with her :)
No problem. (y) Hopefully we'll get something with her soon, especially after we do this favour for her.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

If you've played up to the latest update you'll get an idea of the direction Abi is going as she tells you her plans once we help her with Beeman She is going to leave once she gets her sister back so I'd imagine that will be the end of anything with Abi as brief as it was

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
No, as I've said before she is only a side character and is only really there for story reasons.
It may have been said before, but I have a hunch that she was in the same situation as the bartender's wife at least once, to be able to pay for the aunt's hospital bills (damn America, can't have a proper health care system).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Abhai and Mormont
4.30 star(s) 210 Votes