LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
and on the other hand you can keep both on them right?
You can still be with mom while dating daughter even if daughters is on the NTR path I believe though havent played that route fully to its current point yet.
But last I played it she was cheating on my MC who was cheating on her with her mom while she was still dateing MC. You just don't let her know that you know.

Sir Ice

Oct 18, 2020
Adding to script misshaps:
Beeman states that he is 32 years old
*42 years would be more believable in the context

Beeman states that a senior in college has the skills of a woman 3x her age => that would make Abigail ~54 years old
*2x her age would make Abigail ~34 years which would be quite alright

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Adding to script misshaps:
Beeman states that he is 32 years old
*42 years would be more believable in the context

Beeman states that a senior in college has the skills of a woman 3x her age => that would make Abigail ~54 years old
*2x her age would make Abigail ~34 years which would be quite alright
If she's 54 or 34 it doesn't matter to me. I Still want her :LOL:

fea876

Nov 24, 2018
Nothing and no one could convince me the incest wouldn’t fit right, here!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In that story the MC doesn't think much about his mother, he never comment her look... Clearly the MC want to fuck her, of course.

I have the impression that incest fit everywhere for you? Just need a male and a female blood related in the same room. It's your thing and that OK, I just find it funny when people want incest everywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: Thermophob

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
Nothing and no one could convince me the incest wouldn’t fit right, here!

View attachment 864760
I'm guessing there are about 3,000 - 5,000 incest games here with fucking mom, sister, sister dog and neighbor dog
You have here 3-some, 4-some, 5-some, in the fifteenth minute of the game you fuck anything that has two or four legs and doesn't run to the top of the tree.

Do you really think ONE MORE is necessary ???

• Haha
Reactions: Mortarion and Hryme
Jul 28, 2017
i wasn't even aware that this game had a ntr route, i always keep chloe as a sort of "entrance ticket" to nicole and to bang whenever nicole wasn't available. also i never respected the stay away from chloe deal, lmao.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I think Nicole could be corrupted enough to eventually do that, she seemed extra turned on when MC and her was in the shower, and Chloe came by and asked her something.

The issue is Chloe, I can't see any reasonable scenario in which she'd do that. She isn't being corrupted by MC, so I doubt her personality will change enough to allow it.

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes