jesusjackct

May 3, 2020
sneaking around just to get to nicole's puss, kinda hot
is there anyway to speed up the affection status of each women ?

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
NTR paths often come with a 180 degree turn in terms of personality/behavior.
Like basically every NTR path in almost every single game.

Beeman is an unbelievable character as well. There is no good story reason why Chole could go from prudish and in love with MC to banging Beeman Whore Style in only a few hours and no one in her fucking family not notice and destroy Beeman. I mean ensuring Choles future is how Nicole path started for fuck sake. And yeah I get that MC has her busy but still she would have noticed strange changes in her behavior, like idk her being out with new friends she doesn't talk about all the time. Yeah sorry not buying it.
Nor is it believable that MC, whom HATES Beeman wouldn't report this to both Nicole and John just to see Beeman removed completely.

Bullshit NTR story that lacks immersion for quick NTR bucks. Simply put, if something or a fetish was added to a VN for the intent of gaining more subs you can always count on it's Defenders to lack seeing clearly and the story to be half assed and make no sense. It isn't added to enrich the story, it's added for sponsors and that changes how a dev will handle it dramatically.
I'm not saying NTR is bad, I'm saying bad NTR is bad.

End Rant *awaits mob*

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Author already said no. I will never understand why do people keep begging for something that won't happen... :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Beeman is an unbelievable character as well. There is no good story reason why Chole could go from prudish and in love with MC to banging Beeman Whore Style in only a few hours and no one in her fucking family not notice and destroy Beeman. I mean ensuring Choles future is how Nicole path started for fuck sake. And yeah I get that MC has her busy but still she would have noticed strange changes in her behavior, like idk her being out with new friends she doesn't talk about all the time. Yeah sorry not buying it.
Nor is it believable that MC, whom HATES Beeman wouldn't report this to both Nicole and John just to see Beeman removed completely.

Bullshit NTR story that lacks immersion for quick NTR bucks. Simply put, if something or a fetish was added to a VN for the intent of gaining more subs you can always count on it's Defenders to lack seeing clearly and the story to be half assed and make no sense. It isn't added to enrich the story, it's added for sponsors and that changes how a dev will handle it dramatically.

End Rant *awaits mob*
Yeah women never do 180s. All are totally rational and stable creatures. :p

Seriously it takes all kinds there are no absolutes when it comes to humans they always can surprise you especially in and out of relationships. :)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

End Rant *awaits mob*
Very well put and I couldn't agree more with what you said I've always thought from the start that it's one angle of the game that wasn't done very well, wasn't a fan of this whole magic shit show either influencing Chloe it just feels so out there and out of place.

roam;)

Jul 29, 2020
Can anybody tell me what's update frequency of this game? I actually joined after part 8 so do not know when will the next update be

Sep 11, 2020

End Rant *awaits mob*
Wait, what!? When do we find out that Chole is fucking beeman? I Might've skipped skimmed past it because some of the dialogues are fucking tedious to read
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

End Rant *awaits mob*
The Beeman route is the only bad thing about this game.

Part of me thinks the only reason it exists is to get Chloe away from MC so he can have Nicole only.

Eventually, something will have to happen with MC being with both of them. It isn't going to be kept secret forever. Chloe being with Beeman fixes that problem, sort of. It's why I mentioned in my last post the potential of somehow managing to get both of them with their consent.

There are only a few options to resolve the issue of both Nicole and Chloe being with MC, behind Chloe's back.

- It's kept secret forever. Unlikely if not impossible.
- One of the girls leaves MC. Semi-Likely, either Nicole out of shame or Chloe because she is pissed at MC for banging her mom.
- Somehow, Chloe agrees to share him. Would need to convince Chloe to allow it. Unknown probability as of now.

I think John's shenanigan's will have a large role in the 3rd option. Perhaps Marilyn too.

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes