RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yes, exactly and for 9 months she didn't notice anything about the pregnancy and the subsequent birth. Her husband then secretly gave the newborn up for adoption. After all, something like this happens every day, so it could be possible.:WaitWhat:
The amount of mental gymnastics is over 9000 with the landlady crowd...:oops::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: thorin0815

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yes, slowly but surely I am wondering about the effects of too much incest (virtual or not) on the human being. :ROFLMAO:
I'd say around 70% of 150+ games I've played have incest in them and about 50% of the characters in my sig are incest characters, but I don't ever consider the possibility of it in this game because it's great without it.

I think some people just see the word "mother" in the title and assumes it has to have it. :rolleyes:

R129K

Jun 17, 2017
the66 getting error loading Part9plus from your previous Part8 save;

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 469, in __call__
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "_layout/screen_load_save.rpymc", line 35, in script
  File "D:\renpy-7-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2008, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 297, in interact
  File "D:\renpy-7-sdk\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
  File "D:\renpy-7-sdk\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 47, in event
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 714, in event
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 244, in event
  File "D:\renpy-7-sdk\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 991, in event
  File "D:\renpy-7-sdk\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 909, in handle_click
  File "D:\renpy-7-sdk\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 313, in run
  File "D:\renpy-7-sdk\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 469, in __call__
  File "D:\renpy-7-sdk\renpy\loadsave.py", line 782, in load
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1963, in unfreeze
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1795, in rollback
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1713, in load_failed
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Android "Android 10" API 29
XIAOMI POCO F1
Ren'Py 7.3.4.596.the66
A Mother's Love Part9PLUS
Thu Oct 29 18:28:07 2020
If I press *Ignore*, the game starts from beginning, and if I press *Rollback* there are few more error code shows up and then Quits automatically.

akenedy

May 3, 2017
I think some people just see the word "mother" in the title and assumes it has to have it. :rolleyes:
Funny enough after playing so much crappy incest VN's that was the reason why I avoided this game for some time. Glad I gave it a try eventually, turns out it's one of the better-written and well made one on this site.

Soffeleses

Oct 29, 2020
I haven't been following the development of this game for a long time, the last time I followed was part 5. If I'm not mistaken, the game was released once a month.

what I want to ask, is Orborigin still releasing this game once a month or not? thank you..

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I haven't been following the development of this game for a long time, the last time I followed was part 5. If I'm not mistaken, the game was released once a month.

what I want to ask, is Orborigin still releasing this game once a month or not? thank you..
No. I believe the updates are now around every 3-4 months.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

I don't recall it being released once a month was more like 3 months.

daksmkadfad

Sep 11, 2020
I don't recall it being released once a month was more like 3 months.
It was at the beginning and he did a really great job then he posted something on his paetron that he can't do more monthly releases and needs 2 months, now from what i see that 2 months is not enough either, shame...

daksmkadfad

Sep 11, 2020
Trust me on dis one it was at the beginning a one month release schedule for a few updates feb 2019 part 1, march part 2, april part 3, may part 4 then part 5 came in july then for part 6 dis statement came...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Trust me on dis one it was at the beginning a one month release schedule for a few updates feb 2019 part 1, march part 2, april part 3, may part 4 then part 5 came in july then for part 6 dis statement came...
Your right just checked it out there strange it always felt like it was longer for updates back then.

MasterModor

Jun 9, 2017
Where has the story come to so far? I used to play the game but I stopped after my laptop was burnt down 7 months ago. I wanna download but only if there is new content.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Where has the story come to so far? I used to play the game but I stopped after my laptop was burnt down 7 months ago. I wanna download but only if there is new content.
Yes, that was the end of part 8 it was resolved in part 9 you should check it out.

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020

Like Mormont said, chapter 9 is worth checking. This game is in my opinion one of the best games on this platform.

Nicole is truly a goddess.

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes