MasterModor

Jun 9, 2017
She truly is. The game makes me feel bad treating Chloe as a girlfriend just to bang her mom, but I cant help it.

Just get rid of her husband and claim her for good.
I have a feeling the husband will play a important role in upcoming releases where he will either confront the MC after he finds out about him and Nicole or he plays the villain. I really like the dynamic he has right now. He's got a very good plot potential.

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
I have a feeling the husband will play a important role in upcoming releases where he will either confront the MC after he finds out about him and Nicole or he plays the villain. I really like the dynamic he has right now. He's got a very good plot potential.

Yeah, he is already the villain. Knowingly or not. MC has to expose him and his wrongdoings to free all the girls he abuses, which will also mean Nicole is free estate to us.

MC taking over the company, and giving the girls jobs + more safety, not having to whore themselves out should be pretty good deal for the girls to work for you after you take that asshole down. Of course, the reputation of the company would go down, but MC could make everything go well again. The power of plot armor.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1604170892322.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Happy Halloween !
Happy Halloween Everybody!
It is that time of the year where we indulge ourselves with chocolates and many other sweets, but most importantly, we get to dress up! This year, Nicole is dressed up as an Angel/Devil, and she hope to make your Halloween a bit better.
For my Patrons, I have a little more to give so look forward for that :D

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Happy Halloween ! Patron*
Happy Halloween, my Patrons. Hope you enjoy these extra bonus.

P.S. Did you know that Angels and Devils have their naughty side? >:D

johnelros
Great minds think alike!

Last edited by a moderator:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
View attachment 880985

Happy Halloween !
It is that time of the year where we indulge ourselves with chocolates and many other sweets, but most importantly, we get to dress up! This year, Nicole is dressed up as an Angel/Devil, and she hope to make your Halloween a bit better.
New wallpaper! :giggle:

View attachment 880989
View attachment 880992
View attachment 880993
View attachment 880994

Wait, I think I've changed my mind. :love:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 880985

Happy Halloween !

johnelros
Great minds think alike!
Thanks to both of ya :):love:(y)

• Love
Reactions: sandstorm1872

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
This statement makes no sense to me?, please explain...
It means that the vast majority of games that are high quality with updates that take more than 5 minutes to complete cannot be made in a month. These games tend to take at least 3 months per update, if not more, and this is one of those games.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Trust me on dis one it was at the beginning a one month release schedule for a few updates feb 2019 part 1, march part 2, april part 3, may part 4 then part 5 came in july then for part 6 dis statement came...
If I remember well, he didn't even plan this to be multiple episodes story. Originally it had to be just one or two episodes, like his previous games. But game got popular, and every new update introduced more and more of content.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Not sure if this was intended, but here goes.
On my second playthrough, with a focus of not corrupting Nicole, I was at the end of current content where MC invites himself in the Heavens' home and he meets Nicole in the bathroom. Using official WT as a guide, my points for calling Nicole by first name had reached 13 and wasn't able to trigger freely using Nicole's first name.

Edit: It worked out. Found a prior save, made sure to keep it at 12 this time, and triggered it.

Last edited:

MadDogBarrett

Nov 12, 2017
Hey guys! I have been flowing this game for a while even supported it for a few months. But I still don't understand. Is corrupting Nicole a good thing? I don't even know if there is a harem route. Hope there is.....

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hey guys! I have been flowing this game for a while even supported it for a few months. But I still don't understand. Is corrupting Nicole a good thing? I don't even know if there is a harem route. Hope there is.....
what harem? doubt there is any harem planned, as it wouldnt make much sense storywise.
yet, there is a ntr (avoidable), so you have at least something "multi" to spice your game, if you are up for it...
regarding corrupting Nicole, as for now there shouldnt be much difference in the story (if im not mistaken), yet as the game progresses there could be different paths (love/corruption)

Reactions: Mormont
4.30 star(s) 210 Votes