Wirrerr

Sep 29, 2018
what harem? doubt there is any harem planned, as it wouldnt make much sense storywise.
yet, there is a ntr (avoidable), so you have at least something "multi" to spice your game, if you are up for it...
regarding corrupting Nicole, as for now there shouldnt be much difference in the story (if im not mistaken), yet as the game progresses there could be different paths (love/corruption)
Hey, is the NTR completely avoidable and optional? I'm thinking about playing but like to know beforehand if the MC gets cucked.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hey, is the NTR completely avoidable and optional? I'm thinking about playing but like to know beforehand if the MC gets cucked.
the ntr, so far, should include only your/mcs gf chloe...if you wanna her to stay your/mcs gf (ie if mc is nice to her), there should be no ntr....if you/mc let her go (mc dont care much about her), there is ntr (scenes should be skippable, if im not wrong).

Wirrerr

Sep 29, 2018
the ntr, so far, should include only your/mcs gf chloe...if you wanna her to stay your/mcs gf (ie if mc is nice to her), there should be no ntr....if you/mc let her go (mc dont care much about her), there is ntr (scenes should be skippable, if im not wrong).
Ok, thank you

MadDogBarrett

Nov 12, 2017
what harem? doubt there is any harem planned, as it wouldnt make much sense storywise.
yet, there is a ntr (avoidable), so you have at least something "multi" to spice your game, if you are up for it...
regarding corrupting Nicole, as for now there shouldnt be much difference in the story (if im not mistaken), yet as the game progresses there could be different paths (love/corruption)
Definitely not doing the NTR shit. And I guess what I mean to say is do you think that we can keep Chloe and Nicole in the end and Marlene. and thank you for replying!

TGafy

May 14, 2020
At this point, stay in their good graces. Worst case this house of cards comes tumbling down, but best case they all get along. Good gamble IMO. And with Marilyn, so far things seem positive. She's a childhood friend, and based off of what the MC and her do in her lives, she may even come around to 'seeing' the MC in a different light. At the very least threesome between her, Nicole, and MC.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Definitely not doing the NTR shit. And I guess what I mean to say is do you think that we can keep Chloe and Nicole in the end and Marlene. and thank you for replying!
No. Nicole is the only one we're likely to keep because Chloe is unlikely to accept or be happy with that relationship let alone become a part of it, and Marilyn is a pure side character with no likely future with the MC.

Sep 21, 2017
just asking...is there an ntr option during the beach event? the one where the mc goes to the bar and take pictures...is there an option for the fat guy and the other one get their way with nicole??

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
just asking...is there an ntr option during the beach event? the one where the mc goes to the bar and take pictures...is there an option for the fat guy and the other one get their way with nicole??
until now there's no scene that nicole have some stuff with other man except mc or john.
this game i think it's only "cheating" romance between MC n nicole. See for next update if will be optional NTR or not.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
until now there's no scene that nicole have some stuff with other man except mc or john.
this game i think it's only "cheating" romance between MC n nicole. See for next update if will be optional NTR or not.
Dev, has confirmed, a few times if im not mistaken, no one will be able to ntr Nicole from mc in this game, ever.
There is an optional ntr with Chloe, there could be ntr with few other girls as well, yet Nicole is off limits.

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
Dev, has confirmed, a few times if im not mistaken, no one will be able to ntr Nicole from mc in this game, ever.
There is an optional ntr with Chloe, there could be ntr with few other girls as well, yet Nicole is off limits.
thx for correct me....
need scene more with abigail....

Sep 21, 2017
SHIT!

...having it as an option would be nice becoz of increase in replayability...c'mon ntr patreoners unite!

BlackCobalt

Dec 21, 2019
If it's the dev's decision then let's respect it. If he/she wants to have a poll about it and have optional NTR for Nicole, no problem. Let's not force the dev to have certain preferences be put into the game. NTR isn't my preference so I just stay away from any NTR games instead of being displeased about an NTR game having NTR in the story and vice versa.

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes