Joe Burger

Sep 14, 2020
Gotta be honest. The game is great but the English translations are so wonky it took me out of the story. I was trying to decifer the dialog interaction so much it gave me a headache and i ultimately gave up.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I've played this game before, but I always chose ''loving'' rather than ''sexy''. And I wasn't that stubborn about the deal with Nicole. I don't know if I was doing right. But I wanted a love relationship with her and not stubbornly force her to a deal.
I would like to start from the beginning and I can see that WT/WT mod is created. I would like to play with WT mod but I see there are more choices with ''sexy''.
I'd like to have a relationship with Nicole, not just sex.
Is there any difference between how you choose Loving/sexy?

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
just asking...is there an ntr option during the beach event? the one where the mc goes to the bar and take pictures...is there an option for the fat guy and the other one get their way with nicole??
Dev should add few FAQs on the preview page just so that people won't ask same question again and again which were cute for first 99 time.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Dev should add few FAQs on the preview page just so that people won't ask same question again and again which were cute for first 99 time.
I don't think that would help, a lot of people ask questions that have been answered exactly one post above their own.

Reactions: Abhai

TGafy

May 14, 2020
cloudstrifesex made an interesting point and it blew my mind after I had read it. Then, thorin grounded me back to reality. Personally, I feel this game would be better if it did not introduce that angle.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Yea but there's a lot of different work arounds that have been used by other devs.
Would incest make the story any better? No, so why should the dev even bother? Not every game here includes incest, if you can't live without it, there are enough alternatives. The vast majority of games with incest patch were planned as incest games from the start. By that I mean the tons of Landlady / Roommate games where the names are simply exchanged.

Our Nicole is insecure enough as it is, she would probably go crazy if she found out that she had a sexual relationship with her stepson and that he also had sex with his stepsister (her daughter).

Last edited:

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Would incest make the story any better? No, so why should the dev even bother? Not every game here includes incest, if you can't live without it, there are enough alternatives. The vast majority of games with incest patch were planned as incest games from the start. By that I mean the tons of Landlady / Roommate games where the names are simply exchanged.

Our Nicole is insecure enough as it is, she would probably go crazy if she found out that she had a sexual relationship with her stepson and that he also had sex with his stepsister (her daughter).
WTF dudes, is not incest when is only biological but not true father... ridiculous

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
WTF dudes, is not incest when is only biological but not true father... ridiculous
Incest is human sexual activity between family members or close relatives.This typically includes sexual activity between people in consanguinity (blood relations), and sometimes those related by affinity (marriage or stepfamily), adoption, clan, or lineage.

Reactions: Grelk

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Incest is human sexual activity between family members or close relatives.This typically includes sexual activity between people in consanguinity (blood relations), and sometimes those related by affinity (marriage or stepfamily), adoption, clan, or lineage.
I know the definition, thanks Sara, but I repeat it, not being raised under John's hand and not being his father there are many ways to hide that incest. The theory only has a weak point and that is why you say that patreon does not allow incest, but as I say, it can be hidden

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes