Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
That's for the 2nd update only. You have to go the NTR route because you take out your anger on her after seeing the old ass teach and Chloe banging and cream Nicole's pie as a result.
But then, how did you get full NTR Route?

HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
Regarding to your concern about Chloe 'Seemingly' cheating even if you treat her well; Chloe will remain loyal no matter what if you pass 'That' certain day without learning that Chloe has cheated.
Also, I'll make sure to add 'Optional' to the NTR tag on my Patreon page.
Dev didn't really word that right did he? According to that even if you treat her like gold she's still going to cheat on you, you just won't see it happen like you can if you choose to treat her like crap route. The comment she made while blowing you about practicing deepthroating without the MC asking how doesn't really help that doubt does it?

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
There's NTR in this? :ROFLMAO: I must be pretty good cause I never saw it. Still waxing Chloe's booty, smacking the friend when she wants it and giving mom a good time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cervantes123

Jul 11, 2017
what I meant was you can't get all the way with the mother(fully creampied her) if you chosed both.
Well i creampied her twice without ntr xD
Dev didn't really word that right did he? According to that even if you treat her like gold she's still going to cheat on you, you just won't see it happen like you can if you choose to treat her like crap route. The comment she made while blowing you about practicing deepthroating without the MC asking how doesn't really help that doubt does it?
And why do you assume that she practiced deepthroat with teach XD She could have used a dildo, banana or cucumber or anything else XD

Reactions: flarstriatus89

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
but he did say if you treat her right she will be loyal to you no matter what, so she never cheats on the mc if he is good to her. I did tell him about the vibes i did get with cloe even after treating her good and he said as long i dont see any ntr scene im good. (thats the way he means to word it xD)

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Well i creampied her twice without ntr xD

And why do you assume that she practiced deepthroat with teach XD She could have used a dildo, banana or cucumber or anything else XD
but he did say if you treat her right she will be loyal to you no matter what, so she never cheats on the mc if he is good to her. I did tell him about the vibes i did get with cloe even after treating her good and he said as long i dont see any ntr scene im good. (thats the way he means to word it xD)
The reason Chloe late for school could be either she was practicing or found out her bf doing her mom and then she cheats behind his back with Beeman, but I'm really leaning towards the former atm.

And just like my prev post than It would not surprised me as much or heartbroken if she did cheat considering what the mc do without her knowing. I Guess we'll just have to find out in the future.

so that's mean you were missing one creampie no? :p
I'm okay with that as I'm not trying to be a rough and forceful in this game and prefer slow teasing, cause in the end I got rewarded for it. One less sex/creampie mean nothing If I can get her to be mine, can do it many times after.

But as I said before... seeing the ending of part 3, Is the dev trying to tell us something? maybe force us to not be able to be together with her since I still have chloe as gf? damn...

So tell me guys, do you have the same ending as me on part 3? even if you break up with Chloe?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Reactions: dante7598
4.30 star(s) 210 Votes