• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

dante7598

Apr 8, 2018
BTW is it just me who thought the progression with "Mrs. Heavens" moved just a little too quick?
I'm not complaining or anything. Just curious.
It did not seem like the pace of p1 and p2. It might be just me. What are your thoughts?

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
Afaik there is no scene with Nicole and the teacher.

You don't have to. Just copy the save file/folder from previous version.

With an update like this, why wouldn't it be ;)
there is a NTR route bro its confirmed. just cause it didnt happen in mine or your route doesnt mean its not there.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
BTW is it just me who thought the progression with "Mrs. Heavens" moved just a little too quick?
I'm not complaining or anything. Just curious.
It did not seem like the pace of p1 and p2. It might be just me. What are your thoughts?
You could say that, But I don't blame it on the dev but how patreon works instead. The pressure to be on time for constant updates really affect how the game goes.
there is a NTR route bro its confirmed. just cause it didnt happen in mine or your route doesnt mean its not there.
I know because I also played the route, with Chloe the gf not Nicole the mom. I could be wrong though.

PogosPinted

Jan 21, 2019
Story and dialogues are amazing. That was some hot stuff. Outer world graphics do need some work, also incorporating a few animations would be pretty neat. Overall solid game, would definitely try the next update.

Reactions: Lukasz1

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Good game, not great. Story line is solid but dialogue can use some work. Animations would be nice to have. Do enjoy the choices even though many feel pointless. I wish the Mother blackmail would have been in for at least another release, really enjoyed that part.

Don't mind the NTR route and in fact enjoy it. Wish you could have fooled around with the strange chick while your girlfriend was getting it on.

Reactions: ltpika

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
You could say that, But I don't blame it on the dev but how patreon works instead. The pressure to be on time for constant updates really affect how the game goes.

I know because I also played the route, with Chloe the gf not Nicole the mom. I could be wrong though.
re-played the game and got chloe to give teach a Bj. love the ntr route. hope it continues in the new playthrough i did.

Reactions: Versidius

AB96

Feb 11, 2018
This was an outstanding update. I feel somewhere down the line, we will have a threesome scene with MC, Nicole and Marilyn. I'm definitely looking forward to that in the future updates.

AB96

Feb 11, 2018
That being said, I did face some issues w.r.t. old saves of Part 1 & 2. Most of the saves failed to load for some unknown reason. Has anyone else faced this issue? If yes, how do I solve it?

HossDik

Apr 10, 2019
Pretty nice, love the sluts mother, Nicole! I'm glad you can skip the scene with the slut and her teacher. I'd have loved to had some more intimate scenes with Nicole like dame I'd love to ate her pussy, licked her ass and sucked her toes! Oh and can't wait for the threesome and maybe have her knocked up!

dante7598

Apr 8, 2018
That being said, I did face some issues w.r.t. old saves of Part 1 & 2. Most of the saves failed to load for some unknown reason. Has anyone else faced this issue? If yes, how do I solve it?
It did not detect the saves untill you manually moved it into the game folder.
That being said, there was one particular save which wouldn't load for me. I clicked on it and it took me back to home screen.
I am not a fan of NTR so I didn't go that route. But I wanted to see the content with Nicole in that route. So I used the save a member posted here on this thread. It was that save which failed to load.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Wow really enjoyed this update loved how long it was wish more devs did this with their games hope we get some pregnancy in future update

Reactions: Melkai
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes