J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Today is a great night: soon there will be a walkthrough to this wonderful game, Guardiola has lost again in the quarterfinals of the Champions League and today I will finally be able to play Part 3.

Reactions: dante7598

Mefisto_Manna

Oct 3, 2017
It's strange... I started to play but a lot of images are missing and the game crashes sometimes. Did anyone else have this problem?

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
the game is awesome. I hope that MC ends up living with Nicole and Getting Married with her as well. any ideas on what models are the characters

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
I feel Mary is suppose to be another form of Karma besides Chloe cheating on you. She puts the MC in the same situation Nicole is in, being blackmailed for their sexual pleasure.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Well, i feels bad for Chloe but i do think she and the mc arent really compatible and she should be with someone else as long as its not the asshole teacher. Skimed through the ntr route a bit and its seem she's still a virgin when she cheat despite the two of you doing it already for some reasons. She also only do you with a condom, only like gentle sex, no creampie but letting the teacher do the opposite when he took her virginity. About Nicole ntr, i dont think there are any atm but the guy appear near the end, Josh iirc from Nicole's past would probably be the one to do it if anyone interested in that.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On the other hand, I hope that Part 3 is not the final part, because I think there is still a lot of potential to continue it. After all, Mr. Heavens offered him a job in his company (perhaps MC could discover John's affair with his mistress and take advantage of it to continue his own affair with Nicole) and who knows if there is a future option to he can punish Chloe for her cheating with Beeman (for example, a rough session of anal sex) or a blackmail to Beeman (after all, Beeman is fucking with his own student). There are many possibilities
I hate that teacher reminds me of my past teacher i was always sleeping in class too. i could not stand his whining. i hope there is way to take it back on him even when not on the ntr path.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Best MILF on the site and one that actually feels like a character for once. Dev did a really good job fleshing out the story in this update.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
A Mother's Love - Part Three Is Released For Patrons ! * Sky-Walker
thanks for the link but am a bit confused can I ask what is special or different with this one compared to the previous release? Is it bug fix or some stuff added to it?

khahan

Jun 21, 2018
Downloaded the game and no saves from prior play thru exist. Again. Gets old redoing the same content from the beginning every time a new update comes out. Gets old fast. Just a heads up to the dev - never having old saves work is a great way for players to lose interest in your project.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Downloaded the game and no saves from prior play thru exist. Again. Gets old redoing the same content from the beginning every time a new update comes out. Gets old fast. Just a heads up to the dev - never having old saves work is a great way for players to lose interest in your project.
The saves work, you just need to manually bring them from the old save folder into the new one. they dont automatically come over for whatever reason.

khahan

Jun 21, 2018
The saves work, you just need to manually bring them from the old save folder into the new one. they dont automatically come over for whatever reason.
May be true, but I dont typically keep a save file for every game I download and play. Nor am I going to start doing so for every game. There are more than enough games out there that pull save files even if you've deleted older copies prior to downloading the newest update. The ones where saves just dont exist I move on from as do many others when they get tired of replaying the same sections over and over again.

notjasonbourne

Mar 20, 2018
May be true, but I dont typically keep a save file for every game I download and play. Nor am I going to start doing so for every game. There are more than enough games out there that pull save files even if you've deleted older copies prior to downloading the newest update. The ones where saves just dont exist I move on from as do many others when they get tired of replaying the same sections over and over again.
Unless you deleted your saves from your appdata your save files are still there, how do you think other Renpys get your previous saves when you update? You can delete the game but if you don't get rid of the files from your appdata your save files will always be there.

Reactions: ltpika
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes