Alexaxel1999

Dec 6, 2018
anyone have a non ntr route saved file till chapter 11? i had deleted the game
Here are my saves VrVic, i have to say that:
- this saves are for a very low corruption playthrough, basically is full romance with Nicole.
-Chloe remains as your girlfriend ( i think this is the best decision storywise and i can´t stand Beeman).
-Marilyns friendly points are very high.
-The first two saves are from the end of chapter 11.
-The mc has my name so sorry about that.
I hope that this helps and i understand you, i am waiting for this desired update X).
These are my saves before the release of part 12, hope that this helps.
And thanks to Raminita and J0K3RXXX for sharing the teasers, i did not know that the dev began to work for the part 13, hope that this next update is good and resolves some mysteries that i have.

Last edited:

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
If we are on the path titled Chloe Remained GF, during the night of Day 12 MC accompanies Chloe to the Senior BLANK Party held at their high school and after finishing her prank in Beeman's class, she asks him about the future of their relationship.

However, despite the choice you made (whether it leads to the breakup of their relationship, which may be on good terms (if you choose the option End The Relationship) or not so good (if you choose the option Don't Say A Word), or whether MC assures her that he wants to continue their relationship (if you choose the option Continue The Relationship)), that night ends with MC taking her home and she asks him to walk her to her bedroom so she can sleep curled up next to him. If during the mission to break into John's office, MC did not drink coffee to stay awake, he will fall asleep next to Chloe.

Therefore, the scene shown in that screenshot does not necessarily have to be where the player previously chose for MC not to break up with Chloe. It only shows the outcome of that route if you did not previously choose the option to drink coffee while waiting for Silvia to activate the opening mechanism of John's office door.
Ohhhhh, I see. I just like to clarify, I did say in my comment/theory that both of the teaser pics that Raminita shared takes place at the beginning of the game depending on which route you're in I believe. If you end up cuddling with Nicole at the end of Part 12 you wake up next to Nicole (2nd teaser pic). If you end cuddling up with Chloe, you end up waking up with Chloe (first teaser pic).

But thank you for sharing exra details for the "Chloe Remained GF" route.

PS: The last time I checked the forum, I sent a PM to one of the administrators (our great hero Raminita) because I was surprised that the first teaser of Part 13 was not published. She explained to me that only screenshots appeared with the blurred content of the code except a bit and that was why she hadn't published it. However, I remembered her that Orb did something similar with Part 12 and that content was posted in the thread (among other things, because that content caused a tremendous increase in the members' fear over what had really happened between John and Nicole after the Part 11 cliffhanger).

In the end she sent me the content and when I asked if she was going to publish it, she gave me permission to publish it, so I do it below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As you can see, they complement the images shown in the second teaser quite well.
And thank you for sharing this teaser J0K3RXXX! :love:

Theory: From the looks of both dialogues it depends on which route you're on and the choices you've made, I believe. From the first pic, I'm assuming this situation happens if you ended the night with Chloe at Part 12's ending. For the second pic, it looks this situation happens where you spend the night with Nicole but MC (Us) doze off early if you didn't make the choice to drink coffee while you were waiting for Sylvia to open John's office door.

citizenkane

Oct 7, 2020
These are my saves before the release of part 12, hope that this helps.
And thanks to Raminita and J0K3RXXX for sharing the teasers, i did not know that the dev began to work for the part 13, hope that this next update is good and resolves some mysteries that i have.
thnaks though nicole corruption points are minimal, was looking for non ntr route with high nicole corruption

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
thnaks though nicole corruption points are minimal, was looking for non ntr route with high nicole corruption
you don't have to break up with what's her name and not raise her suspicious so high that she jumps on beeman and with nic only ntr is john fucking her once.

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
I understand if the developer left the game without explanation and ran away, then about 2-4 years pass, consider the game already abandoned... but as I remember ORB gave a reason earlier why he abandoned the game for now)))
His father died. Legal tussle with the estate. Depression. Anxiety. House move (X2). He kept everyone in the loop, but his game took a back seat which is what should have happened. All that has been resolved and he is working on Chapter 13.

LolFapam

Jan 2, 2023
Guys, is that weird, that i found MC mother attractive too, like Nicole?
Bcs i wanna find some mode, where we can interact with her likewise...

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Hey everyone! Here are three more WIP's from the developments of A Mother's LovePart 13. (Sorry this post was posted later than usual, something went wrong with scheduling the post.)

Thank you all for your patience and as usual, see you soon :)

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes