Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
does F95zone has the plus version
The first post in the first page should have links to the Plus version Part 12 of the game.

Thank you for sharing this Lady Aspen! :love::love: I just like to ask, did you make this?

Hey everyone! Here are three more WIP's from the developments of A Mother's LovePart 13. (Sorry this post was posted later than usual, something went wrong with scheduling the post.)

Thank you all for your patience and as usual, see you soon :)
Thank you for sharing again Raminita!:love::love:

My thoughts about each WIP pictures:

Picture #1: I'm assuming Marilyn and MC (Us) are at his parents house. She's probably hanging out with MC's (Our) parents while we're on our way from the Heaven's household due to spending the night with Nicole. From Marilyn's facial expression, I'm assuming MC (Us) asked her a very important question. But I have no idea what MC (Us) asked her. Feel free to chime in on this one.

Picture #2: I'm assuming we're in John's office. I'm guessing John will question us, if MC (Us) chose the option to look through the papers on his desk when we snuck into his office in Part 12. Feel free to add in more details and thoughts about this photo.

Picture #3: As for this picture, looks like Beeman is out of hiding. I'm assuming this outcome only happens if you're still in the "Chloe is Still my GF" route in Part 12 because, correct me if I'm wrong, is that during the dance in Part 12 MC (Us) and Chloe get to do a prank on Beeman's classroom. And I'm guessing it has to involve cookies. Again, feel free to add in details and thoughts about this photo.

Rundmck

Sep 5, 2019
The last few updates are riddled with typos, spelling errors, grammatical errors and nonsensical sentences. Really disappointing and totally ruins the mood of the story.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The last few updates are riddled with typos, spelling errors, grammatical errors and nonsensical sentences. Really disappointing and totally ruins the mood of the story.
right thread? since before .12 update there was "tiny" break between updates.

Rundmck

Sep 5, 2019
right thread? since before .12 update there was "tiny" break between updates.
I'm replaying it from the start so can't pinpoint the exact update number but this issue's becoming impossible to ignore post the beach trip.

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
Doesn't bother me and doesn't detrack from the experience or the story for me.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Nothing wrong with my spelling pal, as I said. Spelling errors unless extremely glaring does not bother me.
*do not bother me

And poor grammar and spelling do detract from the experience for most folks - at least those of us that are intellectually blessed.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
*do not bother me

And poor grammar and spelling do detract from the experience for most folks - at least those of us that are intellectually blessed.
Minor things, like what you just pointed out, do not bother me that much. I usually know what they meant. Larger errors do though. I haven't gotten to the newer content in this yet, been replaying it from the start.

I think the worst I ever seen was several screens in a foreign language totally, but that wasn't this game. My guess was whomever did the translation didn't check for errors or missed text.

But yeah, it depends on the severity of the errors. If I hate it enough, I'll demand my money back. ;)

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Hey everyone! Here are three more WIP's from the developments of A Mother's LovePart 13.
(For the script WIP, I've decided to add it along with the tittle photo. Hopefully that fixes the blurriness)

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Minor things, like what you just pointed out, do not bother me that much. I usually know what they meant. Larger errors do though. I haven't gotten to the newer content in this yet, been replaying it from the start.

I think the worst I ever seen was several screens in a foreign language totally, but that wasn't this game. My guess was whomever did the translation didn't check for errors or missed text.

But yeah, it depends on the severity of the errors. If I hate it enough, I'll demand my money back. ;)
I only pointed out those items to the poster because of his claims to not be bothered by language. Figuring out what something is supposed to mean or be saying isn't difficult, but when a VN is riddled with mistakes and awful constructions, it really takes away from the enjoyment of it.

I get that many of the devs don't know or speak conversational English - and may use something like Go-dawful-ogle to translate. Even if it isn't excessively egregious, it does start to distract, particularly when it is constant and there is no apparent effort to improve upon it. I've offered no-cost review to some of the guys that have otherwise good VNs, but awful language editing, in hopes of helping them improve. But, they don't seem to want to be better, and that is truly annoying.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023

Hey everyone! Here are three more WIP's from the developments of A Mother's LovePart 13.
(For the script WIP, I've decided to add it along with the tittle photo. Hopefully that fixes the blurriness)

Judging by the 2nd picture, everything went well, especially by Nicole’s appearance, she was noticeably already completely succumbing to Mc :devilish:

Reactions: Bloodhunter

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Thank you 4 sharing. :)

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I only pointed out those items to the poster because of his claims to not be bothered by language. Figuring out what something is supposed to mean or be saying isn't difficult, but when a VN is riddled with mistakes and awful constructions, it really takes away from the enjoyment of it.

I get that many of the devs don't know or speak conversational English - and may use something like Go-dawful-ogle to translate. Even if it isn't excessively egregious, it does start to distract, particularly when it is constant and there is no apparent effort to improve upon it. I've offered no-cost review to some of the guys that have otherwise good VNs, but awful language editing, in hopes of helping them improve. But, they don't seem to want to be better, and that is truly annoying.
Agreed. There definitely needs to be some beta testing to check for errors. Many of these feel like they were rushed out the door without checking them at all. And for that I put some of the blame on people whining and complaining about how long it takes.

Reactions: Reifon
4.30 star(s) 210 Votes