Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Oh? I was right that you can have sex in garage, So my memories from the steakhouse scene got alter then?

Oh and i think before that day or is it a different route? That you can have sex with Nicole in the living room too right? (idk maybe I'm wrong):unsure:

BTW thank you, look like I'm asking too many questions haha, it's just that when i have a memory of something and that didn't match, I'm the type that will go back and search it until i found it. Because of that I'm still stuck at where Nicole & mc arrived at the hotel :ROFLMAO:
Many of the options to do these things depend on Nicole's corruption level. There's different events for high and low levels.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Mother's Love in a nutshell View attachment 3201529
What is the name of that comic? I ask because I have tried to look for it (both by that name and by those authors shown in the image) and I can't find it.

Oh? I was right that you can have sex in garage, So my memories from the steakhouse scene got alter then?

Oh and i think before that day or is it a different route? That you can have sex with Nicole in the living room too right? (idk maybe I'm wrong):unsure:

BTW thank you, look like I'm asking too many questions haha, it's just that when i have a memory of something and that didn't match, I'm the type that will go back and search it until i found it. Because of that I'm still stuck at where Nicole & mc arrived at the hotel :ROFLMAO:
Regarding sex scenes of MC and Nicole that occur in her living room before they go on a trip to that coastal town (Day 17), there are several spicy ones (the first Nicole Payment, which occurred on Day 2; the Nicole Payment on Day 4; the Nicole Payment on Day 5, in case MC does not choose to accompany Chloe to pick up some books bought at a convenience store; the scene on Day 12 before they can hide from Chloe in Nicole's car with tinted windows) but the first time they really fuck in her living room happens on the night of Day 15, the time MC can get use the spare key John gave him for the first time.

Later there is an optional scene that occurs the next morning (Day 16) if you choose a specific option before MC sneaks out of her house.

Finally, there is a very great sex scene in that living room after where you're stuck at the game (specifically on the morning of the Day 20, but it can happen in the upstairs bathroom or in the living room), which, if you choose the living room, may cause Marilyn to see them doing it, after previously asking MC.

Last edited:

Naitoclonite

May 30, 2019
Regarding sex scenes of MC and Nicole that occur in her living room before they go on a trip to that coastal town (Day 17), there are several spicy ones (the first Nicole Payment, which occurred on Day 2; the Nicole Payment on Day 4; the Nicole Payment on Day 5, in case MC does not choose to accompany Chloe to pick up some books bought at a convenience store; the scene on Day 12 before they can hide from Chloe in Nicole's car with tinted windows) but the first time they really fuck in her living room happens on the night of Day 15, the time MC can get use the spare key John gave him for the first time.

Later there is an optional scene that occurs the next morning (Day 16) if you choose a specific option before MC sneaks out of her house.

Finally, there is a very great sex scene in that living room after where you're stuck at the game (specifically on the morning of the Day 20, but it can happen in the upstairs bathroom or in the living room), which, if you choose the living room, may cause Marilyn to see them doing it, after previously asking MC.
Oh ok then thank you for the answer, now that i know what scene that was missing from my memories I'll be playing from my latest save file thanks(y)

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
Very interesting theory. However, although I would love for that to happen and I am still inclined to believe Orb's previous word about keeping Nicole only for MC, Optimus69420's theory explains a lot of things but not the comments made by John that MC overheard, about their bedsheets and what happened both the night before and early that morning between John and Nicole, and one of the possibilities that occur to me I don't like at all: after discovering that she is pregnant with MC, she takes advantage of her husband's "phallic resurrection" to make him believe that the child she is expecting is John's, at least in the eyes of John himself, Chloe and the rest of the world.
Thank you!:love: Yeah, I'm still in the crosshairs or trying my best to fill in the gaps on what John meant by his comment about the bedsheets that MC (Us) overheard. My theory, about Nicole is already pregnant in Part 12, does inclined and keep dev Orb's promise about Nicole's only man is MC (Us).

I did thought about your possibilty and I don't like it too. But Nicole is at a stage where she wants to keep her feelings and love for MC (Us) a secret at the moment. Especially, we're at a point in the story that John may know about our affair and Nicole is stressed at the moment that her husband may know. And since Nicole is stressed atm and doesn't want her daughter to know that she's having her former/current (whichever route your taking with Chloe) boyfriends baby. It's only logical for her to use John's ego. At the same time to protect MC (Us).

I really doubt it. The appearance of the unexpected masked woman when MC was leaving the agency after furtively searching John's office contains another mystery (she is most likely the owner of that clothing store), so I think the game still has a way to go, especially if the game continues to be updated with new Parts that narrate a single day of the game.

PS: I am very surprised that no hero has posted the content of the last post, especially when it seems to be the first preview of the new Part 13.
I agree that they're still more mystery to solve in the game like, the other documents that are potentially in John's locked cabinet in his office, and why the lady, owner of the clothing store (I forgot her name), which we met in Part 10 (I think) did a breking and entering like we did, etc.

As much as I love this game, I hope the game doesn't over exrtends it stay. I'm guessing 5 and two DLC updates can be a good amount of udates for this game. If the game ends with Nicole and MC together HAPPILY, the two DLC updates can be epilogues. One DLC can be about their wedding and honeymoon days and the second DLC can be about MC (Us) and Nicole's lives together as a married couple, the day or time it can take place could be their wedding anniversary.

Merry Christmas !

December? Already? Time really flew this year, didn't it? For those who are celebrating Christmas, I hope you have a wonderful and jolly time. And for those who are alone, or isn't celebrating, may these photos of Nicole Heavens (featuring Chloe and MC) keep you warm through the time.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday everyone! Keep warm, and if where you're from isn't cold, stay cool. :) See you soon.

View attachment 3203628
View attachment 3203629
View attachment 3203786
View attachment 3203788
View attachment 3203789
View attachment 3203790
Thank you for sharing this Lord_Xanatos!:giggle: :love: :love:

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Hey everyone! Here are two more WIP's from the developments of A Mother's LovePart 13.

Thank you all for your patience and as usual, see you soon :)
PS. By the time you're reading this, I have already moved and settled at my new apartment... well, sort of. The bad news is that it may take some time to get Internet. Once I do, I'll upload more WIP from Part 13

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023

Hey everyone! Here are two more WIP's from the developments of A Mother's LovePart 13.

PS. By the time you're reading this, I have already moved and settled at my new apartment... well, sort of. The bad news is that it may take some time to get Internet. Once I do, I'll upload more WIP from Part 13
Apparently, if you don’t break up with Chloe, then in the future, as I understand it, there will be content with her...

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Thank you yet again 4 sharing and keeping us up to date with the progress. :)
Congrats with move to the new apartment Orb :)

jarisius

Mar 11, 2021

lady nicole is beautiful as ever even in this... form

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
I'm really enjoying this game...I just started chapter 10...when does everyone think the next update will be released? and how many chapter's will be in the game for the final release? thanks

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm really enjoying this game...I just started chapter 10...when does everyone think the next update will be released? and how many chapter's will be in the game for the final release? thanks
1st quarter of 2024 and 3-8 updates (although 8 would stretch game quite a bit).

Reactions: balboa2151

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023

Thank you for sharing this Raminita! :giggle: :love:

Theories: Only thing that I can come up with is that these two scenes will most likely be at the start of the game and where we left of in Part 12. Because judging from the second picture we're in still in bed with Nicole. As for Chloe, I'm guessing if you didn't end the relationship with her, in good terms, you end up cuddling with her instead of cuddling with Nicole in Part 12's ending.

1st quarter of 2024 and 3-8 updates (although 8 would stretch game quite a bit).
WOW 3 to 8 updates!? I'm assuming this has been confirmed by dev Orb? If this game does have a happy ending where we end up with Nicole I like to recommend or have two DLC updates that are epilogues. The first DLC update will be like MC (Us) and Nicole's wedding and honeymoon days. As for the second DLC update it can take place in the future where Nicole and MC (Us) are a happy married couple and the day on when it could be set is on their anniversary.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I hope I don't ruin the game for anyone by mentioning this...I'm at the part where I'm talking to Silvia about Malcom...I pray that he's alive and comes back and kills John...I really really despise John!!!
If you're worried about ruining the game for someone, learn to use these:
Spoiler.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Off_Kilter

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Apparently, if you don’t break up with Chloe, then in the future, as I understand it, there will be content with her...
Thank you for sharing this Raminita! :giggle: :love:

Theories: Only thing that I can come up with is that these two scenes will most likely be at the start of the game and where we left of in Part 12. Because judging from the second picture we're in still in bed with Nicole. As for Chloe, I'm guessing if you didn't end the relationship with her, in good terms, you end up cuddling with her instead of cuddling with Nicole in Part 12's ending.

WOW 3 to 8 updates!? I'm assuming this has been confirmed by dev Orb? If this game does have a happy ending where we end up with Nicole I like to recommend or have two DLC updates that are epilogues. The first DLC update will be like MC (Us) and Nicole's wedding and honeymoon days. As for the second DLC update it can take place in the future where Nicole and MC (Us) are a happy married couple and the day on when it could be set is on their anniversary.
If we are on the path titled Chloe Remained GF, during the night of Part 12 (Day 21) MC accompanies Chloe to the Senior BLANK Party held at their high school and after finishing her prank in Beeman's class, she asks him about the future of their relationship.

However, despite the choice you made (whether it leads to the breakup of their relationship, which may be on good terms (if you choose the option End The Relationship) or not so good (if you choose the option Don't Say A Word), or whether MC assures her that he wants to continue their relationship (if you choose the option Continue The Relationship)), that night ends with MC taking her home and she asks him to walk her to her bedroom so she can sleep curled up next to him. If during the mission to break into John's office, MC did not drink coffee to stay awake, he will fall asleep next to Chloe.

Therefore, the scene shown in that screenshot does not necessarily have to be where the player previously chose for MC not to break up with Chloe. It only shows the outcome of that route if you did not previously choose the option to drink coffee while waiting for Silvia to activate the opening mechanism of John's office door.

-----------------0-o-0-o-0-o-0-o-0-o-0-o-0-o-0-o-0-o-0-o-0-o-0-o-0-----------------

PS: The last time I checked the forum, I sent a PM to one of the administrators (our great hero Raminita) because I was surprised that the first teaser of Part 13 was not published. She explained to me that only screenshots appeared with the blurred content of the code except a bit and that was why she hadn't published it. However, I remembered her that Orb did something similar with Part 12 and that content was posted in the thread (among other things, because that content caused a tremendous increase in the members' fear over what had really happened between John and Nicole after the Part 11 cliffhanger).

In the end she sent me the content and when I asked if she was going to publish it, she gave me permission to publish it, so I do it below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As you can see, they complement the images shown in the second teaser quite well.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 210 Votes