Nagato0147

May 23, 2018
This game have such a great story and it's SO good that made me realise that I need to stop playing unfinished VN :(,by going to chapter 1 to 12 and reaching the end the empty feeling is almost unbearable,this one hit me so hard that I feeling like a fool now...damn.

Reactions: Grelk

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
Hello everybody I just came up with this interesting theory about why Nicole is so secretive on what happen on the night of Part 11's ending and why Nicole is so aggressive towards MC (Us) early in Part 12. I came up with this theory when I was about to sleep last night. Hehehehe

Here's my theory: The reason why Nicole is so secretive on what happen at the cliffhanger of Part 11 and why she's so aggressive towards the MC (Us) in Part 12 it's because Nicole is pregnant with MC's (Us) baby.

There are five hints that can prove this theory:
Evidence #1 Nicole stood up on her date with MC (Us):
- We've waited, I'm assuming hours, for Nicole to arrive for our breakfast date with her. I'm guessing she uses this time to take a pregnancy test while we were at the coffee shop and maybe have morning sickness too.

Evidence #2 We see Nicole do some heavy thinking and be aggressive towards the MC:
- When I first played through that scene I just find it strange on why Nicole is doing some heavy thinking and even more surprised on why she's angry at us. The only explanation I can think of is that John and Nicole had sex but I also take into account on what dev Orb promise, that Nicole only hooks up with MC (Us).

Anyways, back to the topic I'm guessing the reason why's she's angry when we visit at her home. She putting all of her anger (without thinking) towards MC (Us) for being a fool for cumming inside her when we have sex. And her reason for thinking heavily is because she doesn't know what to do in her situation and I'm guessing she doesn't know to tell MC (Us) that she's pregnant.

Evidence #3 Nicole is so secretive in Part 12: I think the reason why is she so vague and secretive is because she doesn't know how to tell MC (Us) that she's pregnant with our baby. Another reason she wants to keep her pregnancy a secret it's because she wants to protect MC (Us) and she cares about our future. This is where her motherly instinct kicks in and eventually she will say the line "this is what a mother's love is" when Nicole tells MC's (Us) that she's pregnant with our baby.

Evidence #4 If we choose to visit Nicole at her home we get to watch a movie with her: That movie we watch with her in the living room, I'm guessing it's a teen movie, but the movie is all about teenage pregnancy. Watching this movie with Nicole could be another hint that she's pregnant. And also it's a bit strange that Nicole is eating a lot of food. It could be stress eating but I'm guessing it has to involve with Nicole's pregnancy.

Another evidence also appears in this scene, in where Nicole ask MC (Us) what we will do if we were in the same situation. I forgot what were the exact words of the choices but they're two. But the general idea of those choices are you can answer honestly or make a joke about the situation. If you answer honestly Nicole will like what we said but if you joked around Nicole won't like our answer.

Evidence #5 Nicole says, "If only you know" in the only sex scene in Part 12: If you unlock the only sex scene in Part 12 (for people who are in the corruption path) Nicole says the line, "If only you know" to MC (Us) during the beginning of the sex scene. I believe this line is another evidence that Nicole is pregnant.

In conclusion, I believe in Part 12 that Nicole is already pregnant with MC's (Us) baby. The dialogue of Nicole and the way she's acting can be read as if she slept with John. But I believe it's a red herring. If it is, dev Orb did an incredible job because majority of people think Nicole slept with John.

Nicole's dialogue and the way she's acting in Part 12 can also be interpretted as if a girl gets pregnant before marriage. And I believe that's where Nicole is right now. The only difference is she's a married woman and having an affair with MC (Us) who is a senior high school student.

If Nicole does turn out to be pregnant ever since Part 12 then dev Orb's promise that Nicole belongs to MC (Us) only will be intact.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Hello everybody I just came up with this interesting theory about why Nicole is so secretive on what happen on the night of Part 11's ending and why Nicole is so aggressive towards MC (Us) early in Part 12. I came up with this theory when I was about to sleep last night. Hehehehe

Here's my theory: The reason why Nicole is so secretive on what happen at the cliffhanger of Part 11 and why she's so aggressive towards the MC (Us) in Part 12 it's because Nicole is pregnant with MC's (Us) baby.

There are five hints that can prove this theory:
Evidence #1 Nicole stood up on her date with MC (Us):
- We've waited, I'm assuming hours, for Nicole to arrive for our breakfast date with her. I'm guessing she uses this time to take a pregnancy test while we were at the coffee shop and maybe have morning sickness too.

Evidence #2 We see Nicole do some heavy thinking and be aggressive towards the MC:
- When I first played through that scene I just find it strange on why Nicole is doing some heavy thinking and even more surprised on why she's angry at us. The only explanation I can think of is that John and Nicole had sex but I also take into account on what dev Orb promise, that Nicole only hooks up with MC (Us).

Anyways, back to the topic I'm guessing the reason why's she's angry when we visit at her home. She putting all of her anger (without thinking) towards MC (Us) for being a fool for cumming inside her when we have sex. And her reason for thinking heavily is because she doesn't know what to do in her situation and I'm guessing she doesn't know to tell MC (Us) that she's pregnant.

Evidence #3 Nicole is so secretive in Part 12: I think the reason why is she so vague and secretive is because she doesn't know how to tell MC (Us) that she's pregnant with our baby. Another reason she wants to keep her pregnancy a secret it's because she wants to protect MC (Us) and she cares about our future. This is where her motherly instinct kicks in and eventually she will say the line "this is what a mother's love is" when Nicole tells MC's (Us) that she's pregnant with our baby.

Evidence #4 If we choose to visit Nicole at her home we get to watch a movie with her: That movie we watch with her in the living room, I'm guessing it's a teen movie, but the movie is all about teenage pregnancy. Watching this movie with Nicole could be another hint that she's pregnant. And also it's a bit strange that Nicole is eating a lot of food. It could be stress eating but I'm guessing it has to involve with Nicole's pregnancy.

Another evidence also appears in this scene, in where Nicole ask MC (Us) what we will do if we were in the same situation. I forgot what were the exact words of the choices but they're two. But the general idea of those choices are you can answer honestly or make a joke about the situation. If you answer honestly Nicole will like what we said but if you joked around Nicole won't like our answer.

Evidence #5 Nicole says, "If only you know" in the only sex scene in Part 12: If you unlock the only sex scene in Part 12 (for people who are in the corruption path) Nicole says the line, "If only you know" to MC (Us) during the beginning of the sex scene. I believe this line is another evidence that Nicole is pregnant.

In conclusion, I believe in Part 12 that Nicole is already pregnant with MC's (Us) baby. The dialogue of Nicole and the way she's acting can be read as if she slept with John. But I believe it's a red herring. If it is, dev Orb did an incredible job because majority of people think Nicole slept with John.

Nicole's dialogue and the way she's acting in Part 12 can also be interpretted as if a girl gets pregnant before marriage. And I believe that's where Nicole is right now. The only difference is she's a married woman and having an affair with MC (Us) who is a senior high school student.

If Nicole does turn out to be pregnant ever since Part 12 then dev Orb's promise that Nicole belongs to MC (Us) only will be intact.
Very interesting theory. However, although I would love for that to happen and I am still inclined to believe Orb's previous word about keeping Nicole only for MC, Optimus69420's theory explains a lot of things but not the comments made by John that MC overheard, about their bedsheets and what happened both the night before and early that morning between John and Nicole, and one of the possibilities that occur to me I don't like at all: after discovering that she is pregnant with MC, she takes advantage of her husband's "phallic resurrection" to make him believe that the child she is expecting is John's, at least in the eyes of John himself, Chloe and the rest of the world.

it is quite possible that nic is preggo and mc is dad. it just means that game is quite near of end.
I really doubt it. The appearance of the unexpected masked woman when MC was leaving the agency after furtively searching John's office contains another mystery (she is most likely the owner of that clothing store), so I think the game still has a way to go, especially if the game continues to be updated with new Parts that narrate a single day of the game.

PS: I am very surprised that no hero has posted the content of the last post, especially when it seems to be the first preview of the new Part 13.

Last edited:

Naitoclonite

May 30, 2019
I want to ask you all something, i don't know if my memory is right or it got alter, when i play this game back at the time (don't know which version, i forgot) i think i got a scene where after mc grab Nicole hand and led her to garage or something and then after the oral scene they are having a sex in there and u can choose to cum in/outside her V, but when i re-played the game from the beginning this scene only stop at the oral session for both Nicole and mc only.

I got confused and replaying from the beginning of the game again and again, and later on the game i only to find out it was a different days event.

And one more scene that i remember at that time was that you can have sex with Nicole at the steakhouse, but when i tried i can't and i only have oral scene again.

What i want to ask you all is that "is it possible to have sex at the steakhouse?"

I don't know where i put my old save file or maybe it got deleted, because of that i want to know if my memory is right or wrong? Oh and i also remember that at the time it has a PDF walkthrough with 2 route of love route and corrupt route, but the recent walkthrough focus only to the corrupt route because it got almost of the scenes they say.

Oh and if u still have the walkthrough with 2 route like that can u share it please?

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Merry Christmas !

December? Already? Time really flew this year, didn't it? For those who are celebrating Christmas, I hope you have a wonderful and jolly time. And for those who are alone, or isn't celebrating, may these photos of Nicole Heavens (featuring Chloe and MC) keep you warm through the time.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday everyone! Keep warm, and if where you're from isn't cold, stay cool. :) See you soon.

1703516511517.png
1703516527903.png
Christmas2023_3.jpg
Christmas2023_4.jpg
Christmas2023_5.jpg
Christmas2023_6.jpg

Last edited:

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Please, can someone share that Orb's post in his Patreon account titled WIP - A Mother's Love Part 13 *Earth-Child #1?

I want to ask you all something, i don't know if my memory is right or it got alter, when i play this game back at the time (don't know which version, i forgot) i think i got a scene where after mc grab Nicole hand and led her to garage or something and then after the oral scene they are having a sex in there and u can choose to cum in/outside her V, but when i re-played the game from the beginning this scene only stop at the oral session for both Nicole and mc only.

I got confused and replaying from the beginning of the game again and again, and later on the game i only to find out it was a different days event.

And one more scene that i remember at that time was that you can have sex with Nicole at the steakhouse, but when i tried i can't and i only have oral scene again.

What i want to ask you all is that "is it possible to have sex at the steakhouse?"

I don't know where i put my old save file or maybe it got deleted, because of that i want to know if my memory is right or wrong? Oh and i also remember that at the time it has a PDF walkthrough with 2 route of love route and corrupt route, but the recent walkthrough focus only to the corrupt route because it got almost of the scenes they say.

Oh and if u still have the walkthrough with 2 route like that can u share it please?
The scene you mention first occurs during Day 6 of the game and the possibility of MC fucking Nicole in the garage at that moment after the oral scene only happens if he has previously seen Chloe fucking Beeman in his classroom.

As for the dinner that occurred on Day 7 at the steakhouse (where MC will only be invited by John after dinner on Day 1 if you respond appropriately to the different options shown during that night), there is a spicy scene that always appears (where MC first he fingers Nicole in an empty booth, then gives her a quick cunnilingus until he makes her cum) and another one that is optional (if MC saw his girlfriend Chloe fucking their ugly history teacher and then he fucked Nicole during the payment that occurred in the garage, there is the option to start the Nicole Payment for dinner on Day 7 when everyone is at the steakhouse table, where MC uses her foot to play with Nicole; in addition, this optional scene causes MC to bite Nicole's neck in the scene that always appears at the steakhouse dinner, while playing with her in that empty booth, to which she asks him to be careful about leaving a mark on her neck), but none of them suppose that MC fucks Nicole in that steakhouse.

However, there is the option for MC to fuck Nicole that night but in her bedroom, after taking Nicole and Chloe to her house when John has to be away for "work reasons."

Merry Christmas !

December? Already? Time really flew this year, didn't it? For those who are celebrating Christmas, I hope you have a wonderful and jolly time. And for those who are alone, or isn't celebrating, may these photos of Nicole Heavens (featuring Chloe and MC) keep you warm through the time.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday everyone! Keep warm, and if where you're from isn't cold, stay cool. :) See you soon.

View attachment 3203628
View attachment 3203629
View attachment 3203786
View attachment 3203788
View attachment 3203789
View attachment 3203790
Thank you very much, Lord_Xanatos.

Naitoclonite

May 30, 2019
The scene you mention first occurs during Day 6 of the game and the possibility of MC fucking Nicole in the garage at that moment after the oral scene only happens if he has previously seen Chloe fucking Beeman in his classroom.

As for the dinner that occurred on Day 7 at the steakhouse (where MC will only be invited by John after dinner on Day 1 if you respond appropriately to the different options shown during that night), there is a spicy scene that always appears (where MC first he fingers Nicole in an empty booth, then gives her a quick cunnilingus until he makes her cum) and another one that is optional (if MC saw his girlfriend Chloe fucking their ugly history teacher and then he fucked Nicole during the payment that occurred in the garage, there is the option to start the Nicole Payment for dinner on Day 7 when everyone is at the steakhouse table, where MC uses her foot to play with Nicole; in addition, this optional scene causes MC to bite Nicole's neck in the scene that always appears at the steakhouse dinner, while playing with her in that empty booth, to which she asks him to be careful about leaving a mark on her neck), but none of them suppose that MC fucks Nicole in that steakhouse.

However, there is the option for MC to fuck Nicole that night but in her bedroom, after taking Nicole and Chloe to her house when John has to be away for "work reasons."
Oh? I was right that you can have sex in garage, So my memories from the steakhouse scene got alter then?

Oh and i think before that day or is it a different route? That you can have sex with Nicole in the living room too right? (idk maybe I'm wrong):unsure:

BTW thank you, look like I'm asking too many questions haha, it's just that when i have a memory of something and that didn't match, I'm the type that will go back and search it until i found it. Because of that I'm still stuck at where Nicole & mc arrived at the hotel :ROFLMAO:

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes