LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
John will meet his end! How is yet to be known, but the Mc will not be the direct cause of said calamity. Prison won’t work, a more permanent solution will be needed. And direct proof of his vindictiveness is required for Nichole to fully accept Mc as her only man.

Going by last Ep we already have others who are conspiring against John, especially the Red Head from the dress store Alicia. I think it was her in the office looking for something and thinking of a couple others if the Mc can get them together that will be the cause of Johns downfall.

Also, a rumor I find possible is Mc is John’s actual son.

Another is Mc’s real mother is his aunt with all the medical problems so to pay for the medical bills his parents are doing the same as the bartender did.

‘John knowing Mc is his real son is the reason to want Mc. to break up with Chloe.

Or John is doing it again with them as indicated by the late-night meeting.

(Question! Could Nichole know all this too? There was a hint of her knowing more in the last ep than she lets on.)

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
Nah. As you put it, "this theory [is] too dark". However, headache will most likely be important in future episodes. My guess would be, that during one of the "sessions", MC is going to lose consciousness. In hospital, MC's parents and Nicole will have a "talk" about their relationship or something like that.
Yeah, I have a feeling too that MC's (Us) headache episodes will be important in future updates. Because if you're in the "love route" with Nicole she won't know that you get headaches. But if you're in the "corruption route" and unlock the only sex scene in Part 12 Nicole will know about your headaches.

I like your theory about, it's MC's (Us) turn to go to the hopital and Nicole will be by his side and I also love the idea of MC's parents having the "talk" with them about their relationship.

Reactions: RadicalGuy

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
There's a hidden story. Not sure if it is even accessible, but the images etc... are in the game. I think I hacked it a long time ago to see the story where Marilyn is responsible for Chloe and Beeman... but I don't want to spoil it. :p I'll post some images from the game as a clue...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, this route is accessible. It is in the walkthrough as the "Chloe is Strange" route. You can only get it is if you don't break up with Chloe, though. If you don't mention that you know about Beeman to Chloe she won't break up with you because she doesn't really want to be with him. If you have a good relationship with Marilyn, you can team up to break the spell.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Yes, this route is accessible. It is in the walkthrough as the "Chloe is Strange" route. You can only get it is if you don't break up with Chloe, though. If you don't mention that you know about Beeman to Chloe she won't break up with you because she doesn't really want to be with him. If you have a good relationship with Marilyn, you can team up to break the spell.
Good to know. I have started an alternate path (been so long since I played this). I have a path where I don't bother with Chloe and break up with her (my main one), and a newer alt where I try to focus more on her and see where that goes.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Hello guys... I want to ask if Chloe NTR and you break up with her, will Nicole be more relaxed? Because now there is a constant pang of conscience (not NTR and Chloe still girlfriend route) :unsure:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello guys... I want to ask if Chloe NTR and you break up with her, will Nicole be more relaxed? Because now there is a constant pang of conscience (not NTR and Chloe still girlfriend route) :unsure:
depends at what point does that.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
depends at what point does that.
I'm actually interested in reality... If Chloe is still a friend, then Nicol's reaction is natural... However, if Chloe is no longer a friend, how much does this affect the dialogues and the plot...
In other words, is the game really written realistically?
Is it better to break up with Chloe?
There must be a choice at some point, I would definitely choose Nicole, but that would crush Chloe.
NTR isn't my game, but I guess I have to do it so I don't hurt Chloe later.
Do I see it well?

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
I am not sure what you guys Aiming at But all I Know Chole Giving herself to that Silver Back Teacher isn't Love it's Just
She didn't find The MC next to her, So she need it anyone so Would I vote For This idea NO That Kinda Like Suicide For the Poor Bunny that called Chole

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm actually interested in reality... If Chloe is still a friend, then Nicol's reaction is natural... However, if Chloe is no longer a friend, how much does this affect the dialogues and the plot...
In other words, is the game really written realistically?
Is it better to break up with Chloe?
There must be a choice at some point, I would definitely choose Nicole, but that would crush Chloe.
NTR isn't my game, but I guess I have to do it so I don't hurt Chloe later.
Do I see it well?
you can break up with chloe at least once and other time she can goes to beeman's care if mc doesn't pay attention on her.

she acts reason for mc to visit at john's house when he's at home.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
chloe can go fuck beeman while in relationship with mc and john fucks nic once at least.
Wait...are you saying that in Chloe's Strange route, Chloe fucks everyone? Even Nicole? What the hell is this? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
4.30 star(s) 210 Votes