horndog2991

Jun 29, 2020
I've been following this game for the last few years, and to be completely honest I am invested in knowing how it will end. My question is if anyone knows what is the situation like with the dev, has he sorted his life out or what, and if we will see regular updates from today onwards until the end of the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RadicalGuy

May 14, 2022
I think perusing both mother and daughter might be the downfall of the MC, either that or John will make him disappear, perhaps the same as it happened to Malcom. But in the end that is just my take on what is happening and what might happen.
If anything, John will go after MC's parents. We even have some hints about it in Part 12

Reactions: Alexaxel1999

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
still not ntr, if you break up with chloe then not your concern what she does.
Ok...Just for your sake, I'll paraphrase...Chloe is a cute little fragile girl that I wouldn't give to such a disgusting looking pig even after I broke up with her... Even if I don't see the scenes, I still have a visual fantasy and I'm sick of it... NTR is not my game, but in this story I would have tried all possible versions, because of the plots... However, DEV made such an ugly character that I can't accept that... Of course, this is just my expectation...
In short: Beeman character remake

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Ok...Just for your sake, I'll paraphrase...Chloe is a cute little fragile girl that I wouldn't give to such a disgusting looking pig even after I broke up with her... Even if I don't see the scenes, I still have a visual fantasy and I'm sick of it... NTR is not my game, but in this story I would have tried all possible versions, because of the plots... However, DEV made such an ugly character that I can't accept that... Of course, this is just my expectation...
In short: Beeman character remake
Beeman is a disgusting pig by design. I mean, the dev worked really hard to make him repugnant. The point is that he is a person that Chloe wouldn't fall for in a million years and everybody who plays the Chloe is Strange route knows why it is happening even in the break-up path.

Reactions: sandstorm1872

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Beeman is a disgusting pig by design. I mean, the dev worked really hard to make him repugnant. The point is that he is a person that Chloe wouldn't fall for in a million years and everybody who plays the Chloe is Strange route knows why it is happening even in the break-up path.
There's a hidden story. Not sure if it is even accessible, but the images etc... are in the game. I think I hacked it a long time ago to see the story where Marilyn is responsible for Chloe and Beeman... but I don't want to spoil it. :p I'll post some images from the game as a clue...

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes