Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
still not ntr, if you break up with chloe then not your concern what she does.
Ok...Just for your sake, I'll paraphrase...Chloe is a cute little fragile girl that I wouldn't give to such a disgusting looking pig even after I broke up with her... Even if I don't see the scenes, I still have a visual fantasy and I'm sick of it... NTR is not my game, but in this story I would have tried all possible versions, because of the plots... However, DEV made such an ugly character that I can't accept that... Of course, this is just my expectation...
In short: Beeman character remake

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Ok...Just for your sake, I'll paraphrase...Chloe is a cute little fragile girl that I wouldn't give to such a disgusting looking pig even after I broke up with her... Even if I don't see the scenes, I still have a visual fantasy and I'm sick of it... NTR is not my game, but in this story I would have tried all possible versions, because of the plots... However, DEV made such an ugly character that I can't accept that... Of course, this is just my expectation...
In short: Beeman character remake
Beeman is a disgusting pig by design. I mean, the dev worked really hard to make him repugnant. The point is that he is a person that Chloe wouldn't fall for in a million years and everybody who plays the Chloe is Strange route knows why it is happening even in the break-up path.

Reactions: sandstorm1872

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Beeman is a disgusting pig by design. I mean, the dev worked really hard to make him repugnant. The point is that he is a person that Chloe wouldn't fall for in a million years and everybody who plays the Chloe is Strange route knows why it is happening even in the break-up path.
There's a hidden story. Not sure if it is even accessible, but the images etc... are in the game. I think I hacked it a long time ago to see the story where Marilyn is responsible for Chloe and Beeman... but I don't want to spoil it. :p I'll post some images from the game as a clue...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OptimusGrind

Sep 17, 2017
Jusy finished pt 12 and oh how I've missed this game. Nicole (Ms. Heavens) is the best MILF in any VN game. I wasn't sure what the right choice was with Chloe but I chose to keep her for now.

John is such a horrible person which makes him a great antagonist for the game. Idk how we'll walk away scott free with Nicole but it ain't going to be pretty.

Last edited:

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
john ends up on some accident and later mc marries griefing widow and takes lead of company.
My theory about that possibility is a little more specific: John would end up dying in a suspicious accident (perhaps along with his daughter) leaving behind a grieving pregnant widow, who would later marry MC after a subsequent relationship with the young man. A controversial relationship that in the eyes of third parties would only begin after the tragedy as a friendship to mitigate the pain of both. Nicole's new child (whose legal father would be the late John) would be the one to legally inherit Magic Grand, which would be run by MC in his/her name.

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
My theory about that possibility is a little more specific: John would end up dying in a suspicious accident (perhaps along with his daughter) leaving behind a grieving pregnant widow, who would later marry MC after a subsequent relationship with the young man. A controversial relationship that in the eyes of third parties would only begin after the tragedy as a friendship to mitigate the pain of both. Nicole's new child (whose legal father would be the late John) would be the one to legally inherit Magic Grand, which would be run by MC in his/her name.
I find this theory too dark, if MC (Us) is the reason for John's and Chloe's death. As of the moment, MC (Us) has no intention or has not considered murder as an option in order to have Nicole in the end. So far MC (We) are determined to expose his dirty secrets to Nicole. Especially, we might have potentially found where he is keeping the rest of his "rotten eggs".

Another topic, what do you think about MC's (Us) headache episodes? Do you think it's fatal? I'd like to hear your thoughts.

RadicalGuy

May 14, 2022
Another topic, what do you think about MC's (Us) headache episodes? Do you think it's fatal? I'd like to hear your thoughts.
Nah. As you put it, "this theory [is] too dark". However, headache will most likely be important in future episodes. My guess would be, that during one of the "sessions", MC is going to lose consciousness. In hospital, MC's parents and Nicole will have a "talk" about their relationship or something like that.

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes