Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Alright, I'm getting this. I've looked from page 84 to 77 and i keep seeing "hotfix is out didn't you READ????" I've looked... I've deleted persistant saves, copied the saves into the game folder (they show up!) and keep getting this exception. Previous saves are the 3plus version versus the v3. so if you're going to attack me for this DONT bother you'll be ignored, as the spoiler title says this is where i got my version from. (YES I don't normally post on any threads but this is irritating enough I don't want to spend more time trouble shooting because others are getting similar errors)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also I just tried the crunched version, and i am getting the same error (and that post says it's the corrected version for pt 4!

Last edited:

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Is this one of this games when you only click through text progressing through days and only making choices giving you points ? kind of like DMD. Because i don't wanna play these anymore and i can't figure it out

introvtx

May 6, 2017
I'm sorry if this have been discussed before but... Am I the only one that disappointed with how the Joshua's scandal handled?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Aside from that, The ending was just, especially if you stay faithful to Chloe... Oh boy :oops::eek:

Last edited:
Reactions: dbp5ca and Repuci

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
It sure isn't platonic from Beeman's point of view, and Chloe also appreciates that Beeman is there for her while MC isn't, it's what slowly (or not so slowly) but surely brings Beeman and Chloe closer and closer together.
I get all that but everything is forced I treated the mom like shit never listened to her about leaving chloe alone and she still after me like a lost puppy I like Chloe but you forcing us to only play on mom route I get you dont want us to get them both and only one but why only the mom as far as I know Chloe loves me dearly but who knows what your gonna conjure up, began writing before completing the update just as I said all you turned a great game into trash this is garbage now why even give us choices this is not a game all this is a visual novel making the player think he or she has a choice I'm forced into a unstoppable relationship with the mom i treat her like trash every chance I get I can't get rid of her you also force me into relationship with Marylin I try to be loyal and faithful to Chloe but its not possible, I've played different outcomes played atlease 15x making different choices then you force me to get caught guys its official this Dev has gone Ape Crazy theres no Chloe path hell theres not even a Nicole path cause you cant get rid of her this is purely a glorified visaul novel with a hot milf forced Nicole Force Chloe turned into a Horsecock loving whore forced get caught cheating

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Tell me about it. Even in the most poorly done NTR game/comic etc I have never seen that done until now. The worst I have seen is the overused "Your dick is too small to satisfy me" or something else along those lines, however as pointed out even in those overdone scenario's they make even more sense than this sense. never thought I would say this but the creators of this if they are trying to make NTR games needs to do some more research.

Well, in many NTR hentai, the asshole just starts raping the MCs girl or blackmails her into sex until she's crazy from his giant cock, that's not really better storywise, is it?

Reactions: Eerie Entity
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes