botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Is this one of this games when you only click through text progressing through days and only making choices giving you points ? kind of like DMD. Because i don't wanna play these anymore and i can't figure it out
If it's called visual novel I'd say chances are high a game is just like that. Also, good luck with finding a lot of games that don't work this way here or anywhere else.

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

A Mother's Love [Part 1-4 Fixed] [OrbOrigin] - Original Size: 3.87GB

Download Win (73.7MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Damn, I can't believe I'm saying this, but maybe don't overdo it with the compression, from almost 4 GB to 74 mb, that's got to look absolutely shitty.

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
anyone have saves all routes ..from the start of this version ..somehow the old saves dont show up ...and I dont wanna play from the start ...thanks ..

Hartigan

Nov 6, 2017
anyone have saves all routes ..from the start of this version ..somehow the old saves dont show up ...and I dont wanna play from the start ...thanks ..
simply delete, if the developer is not able to use his software, it is not worth the game either.

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
old and rheumy..HAHAAA!!..they are fine after i've had my tea..which i have :p
But seriously, dude, I just played the compressed version and a lot of the images look absolutely horrible.
When the main draw of a game is the stunning milf, the images should at least still convey that.

4 gigs is too much for a relatively bad written VN with weak English, but 77mbs looking like a collection of graphical errors is not enough.
Where is the middle ground!!!??? :cool:

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes