CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
I am busy at work. Please stop nagging about Android port. I will start porting it later today, and unless I encounter big problems, it will come some time before the end of the day.

GrimReviews

Feb 11, 2019
fair play a really enjoy this game i cant wait for more content with abigail just to piss off beeman but nicole is still the best girl looking forward to the next update now

Reactions: Mormont

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
does that mean I will have to bark back all the bad things I ever said about this game?
Just apologize to the virtual lady and we'll be cool.
Yeah like Mytez said, just apologize to the divine MILF Nichole and all is good :)

Like, what is labelled as NTR here doesn't exactly count as such, it's barely just simple cheating.
I mean, it only happens if you neglect Chloe, fuck her rough despite her wanting you to be gentle, basically you need to be a douche toward her, and if you are, is it really a surprise that she would find someone new and the relationship with her ends? No, it's not at all uncalled for. Plus you've been fooling around with her mom behind her back anyway, so your eyes are set on her and you don't care for Chloe, haha. It's not the failed supposed NTR that can possibly get on the nerves, but the usual "ugly bigger dick guy" trope xD
But at any rate, Nichole is actually worth going through the supposed NTR, and you can choose not to watch it happen after all :p

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Started to play this, seems promising ( though introduction with MC/Nicole deal could've been handled better).
How does corruption stat work? Is it there to open more scenes, or the game has a classic Love/Lust route?

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Thanks to whomever took the time to compress it but any chance we 're getting a proper one? I mean 4gb to 100mb is a bit heavy-handed to say the least.

Edit: My bad, mixed up the versions.

Last edited:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Started to play this, seems promising ( though introduction with MC/Nicole deal could've been handled better).
How does corruption stat work? Is it there to open more scenes, or the game has a classic Love/Lust route?
It's more like Nichole or Chloe path as well as being a douche or romantic basically, haha.

Reactions: Mytez

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Yeah like Mytez said, just apologize to the divine MILF Nichole and all is good :)

Like, what is labelled as NTR here doesn't exactly count as such, it's barely just simple cheating.
I mean, it only happens if you neglect Chloe, fuck her rough despite her wanting you to be gentle, basically you need to be a douche toward her, and if you are, is it really a surprise that she would find someone new and the relationship with her ends? No, it's not at all uncalled for. Plus you've been fooling around with her mom behind her back anyway, so your eyes are set on her and you don't care for Chloe, haha. It's not the failed supposed NTR that can possibly get on the nerves, but the usual "ugly bigger dick guy" trope xD
But at any rate, Nichole is actually worth going through the supposed NTR, and you can choose not to watch it happen after all :p
But that is not fair, mc never had a choice to refuse the mom from the start so to me it is not ntr at all but more like blackmail. There is no option to tell the mom take a hike i am with the daughter take it or leave it but the plot is kind of forced on the mc and nothing can be done about that but go with the flow. you can only accept the game like it is presented or get a quick ending before the game is even started..

Btw the plot with the dad could have great consequences too
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eerie Entity

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
It's more like Nichole or Chloe path as well as being a douche or romantic basically, haha.
Sooo...does this changes your relationship with Nicole? How she responds, relationship with MC, etc?
So far, it seems non corruption only closes off scenes with her ( sooner).

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes