Kond

Jul 8, 2018
I have the feeling that no matter which path we chose Chloe will fuck with Beeman at some point.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Ok... at first I was swayed by how perfect Chloe and Nicole are separetely but excluding them, the game is shit.
1) there's no freakin way to play a royal route... it's the whole "you have to have sex with Alice" issue again.
2)Meryl the psycho stalker slash camwhore preaching to MC about loyalty, bitch please, you want to get rid of both
3) the whole premise of the story is a giant walking on legs made of clay... Nicole could simply prove that MC took the deal and Chloe would dump him
4) Fuck breman.... i managed to keep a good relationship with both dames, so I didn't run into the questionable content, but how come no one among all the people nticed he was a prick to the MC?.
I will play this to kill time, but it doesn't get my seal of aproval

Reactions: Paranoid_android

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I have the same error and I have downloaded the "fixed" version several times, and the "FIXED" version but crunched. Is it the mega link that is only the correct version to have right now? this is the problem with downloading from first page the incorrect version is still there
I'm using the normal version from mega, not the crunched version perhaps crunched has yet to be updated.

Asuna.

SushiGames
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2017
2.22GB downloaded so far out of 3.87GB. Downloading on Google. Using Internet Explorer for this and everything else.
It just depends on your download speed. In my case, it took around 10 - 15 seconds. 4GB is quite small, it's not like downloading battlefield with all the DLC's which is more than 100GB :p

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Alright after waiting to make sure there are no bugs and seeing a fixed version I decided to finally give it a run, I avoided this Thread for that simple reason as to not encounter spoilers.

Again I played pretty much all routes and made different choices.
So before I start My pages worth of essays allow me to start with some points real quick.

First of all yes this game is about you having an affair with Nicole or at least going after Nicole, however NO WHERE has it been said this game is JUST about Nicole, give me solid proof of the Dev/Writer confirming this!! if that is not the case then get bend with that bs.
Second for people that dislike Chloe and what not hey that is all fine and I can respect that, how about you also respect some people who genuinely think that she is flawed not because of the game but because of poor writing to point this out how much everyone else is out of character and speak their minds, no matter how much you hate her or don't like her or do not care for her, she is STILL a character flaw and victim of bad writing. So respect that fact too.

Now on to what I came up with.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
the table is closer to the door in the room where Chloe came from than where mc and Nicole are. And there is no poster on the wall.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Ok... at first I was swayed by how perfect Chloe and Nicole are separetely but excluding them, the game is shit.
1) there's no freakin way to play a royal route... it's the whole "you have to have sex with Alice" issue again.
2)Meryl the psycho stalker slash camwhore preaching to MC about loyalty, bitch please, you want to get rid of both
3) the whole premise of the story is a giant walking on legs made of clay... Nicole could simply prove that MC took the deal and Chloe would dump him
4) Fuck breman.... i managed to keep a good relationship with both dames, so I didn't run into the questionable content, but how come no one among all the people nticed he was a prick to the MC?.
I will play this to kill time, but it doesn't get my seal of aproval
In this case, mother pursues MC would work much better, even with more slow pacing of the plot.
And her husband? Geez, what a douche. He's just begging to be NTR'ed. :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Kind of like the MC, if you treat Chloe like shit, according to how it's written.
written lazy,dull and like utter shit. The way the Father is acting is something justifiable by this having been taking up years of the same shit over and over and over again so getting cucked or having his wife cheat makes a bit more sense, Chloe's is over a span of 3 - 4 days and some of that is quite questionable as "treating like shit" so very much out of character and making no sense either. just saying.

PS Edit: what game is that character in your display or what game/comic is she from?

Last edited:
Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
It's rare I see a well written MILF in these games, but Nicole breaks the mold. Devs usually write MILFS as either dominant cock-hungry cougars, or extremely naive, pure waifus for the big dick brat to corrupt. This one seemed like the second type at first, but the more you play, the more you see she is more complex than that.

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
...Chloe's is over a span of 3 - 4 days and some of that is quite questionable as "treating like shit" so very much out of character and making no sense either. just saying.
Still, they ARE suppose to be in love, but I guess that's pointless since you have to be a dick to her to get the NTR content. But I agree, the build up should have lasted longer.

kirz

May 24, 2017
help me i think i have different error
Just downloaded the fixed version from the mega link and loaded it up and moved saves over from one version to the other get the same error and it doesn't affect start games sigh
For those who have this error, me included, or saves are for the Part3Plus and the Part4 is a non-plus so our saves don't work in this version.
You have two option or you use a save from a version non-plus or wait to the Part4Plus come out.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes