Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Sooo...does this changes your relationship with Nicole? How she responds, relationship with MC, etc?
So far, it seems non corruption only closes off scenes with her ( sooner).
I don't know, I play Nichole path and I take the "Nichole payments" every time and she's my woman now :p
I don't care for Chloe though, I already broke up with her long ago :p

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
But that is not fair, mc never had a choice to refuse the mom from the start so to me it is not ntr at all but more like blackmail. There is no option to tell the mom take a hike i am with the daughter take it or leave it but the plot is kind of forced on the mc and nothing can be done about that but go with the flow. you can only accept the game like it is presented or get a quick ending before the game is even started..

Btw the plot with the dad could have great consequences too
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I personally don't like Chloe at all anyway, couldn't care less about her, so she can do whatever the hell she wants, I upgraded to her mom, she downgraded to an ugly douche, I win :p

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Might happen. She entered the room when they were fucking, but in the previous scene they were already finished. Probably an oversight.
Plus that whole thing with Nurse Abi at the end? Maybe she found herself a little boy-toy to have fun with and that's who Chloe interrupts? Seems like the setup for a misdirection to me.

Reactions: Canto Forte

OvidiusLian

Jan 28, 2018
for the error:

Code:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Character/Nicole Back Pantless.png.'.
on file Coding.rpy line 42 remove the final dot:
replace:
Code:
image nicole back pantless = "Character/Nicole Back Pantless.png."
with (remove the dot .)
Code:
image nicole back pantless = "Character/Nicole Back Pantless.png"

FZO000

Dec 10, 2018
Hi
Thanks for the update
game with 4 part and more is really hard work
As it is known can not satisfy all people
I hope there are different ends
I mean ending with Chloe leaving Nichole
But I see that the game focuses more on the relationship with Nichole no matter what
I do not want to rush but I hope if there is an option to leave Nichole
yes, There is a group in the fans prefer Nicola (and I prefer Chloe:) )
Or that the developer hides us a big surprise in Part 5
let's Do not rush events
This is just my opinion in the game
Thanks

Last edited:

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Think you may have the broken version that was uploaded yesterday, the fixed version is up on page 1 so just download it again.
I have the same error and I have downloaded the "fixed" version several times, and the "FIXED" version but crunched. Is it the mega link that is only the correct version to have right now? this is the problem with downloading from first page the incorrect version is still there

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Fixed version downloaded via the Mega link using Google on my PC. Took forever, but no problem, either running or accessing saves (even though I had already deleted the game prior).

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
I have the same error and I have downloaded the "fixed" version several times, and the "FIXED" version but crunched. Is it the mega link that is only the correct version to have right now? this is the problem with downloading from first page the incorrect version is still there
facing same error

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Fixed version downloaded via the Mega link using Google on my PC. Took forever, but no problem, either running or accessing saves (even though I had already deleted the game prior).
Just downloaded the fixed version from the mega link and loaded it up and moved saves over from one version to the other get the same error and it doesn't affect start games sigh

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes