Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Feel the burn Beeman, I really do enjoy making this guys life miserable although I'm surprised at his wife's reveal never saw that one coming. Have to say though young Nicole was simply stunning :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These two were just pure magic, Nicole smiling is :love:

Last edited:

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Everything about Nicole is perfect, and imo I think she is, without doubt, one of the best-made milfs from any game I can't think of many that actually come close to her.
From the non related ones, she's the best by far.
From the related ones, Linda from MC will always be THE milf. And from a game that I just found out, Desired Love, I'm loving every second when Julia is on the screen.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well that escalated quickly

Well, going from Chloe to Nichole, yeah, you did fuck up, you upgraded to someone much better, downright divine.
The golden rule is that you fuck up, you don't fuck down, you don't go for someone worse than you already have :p

Jul 29, 2017
Not gonna lie...the reason I didn't patron this game is because the dad is a Robbie Rotten joke and I just cannot get over how dumb that is. NEXT!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
as far as i am concerned..NTR can swirl around the periphery all it wants...as long as it never touches Mrs. Heavens i am ok with everything..she must remain untainted..completely..this is one of the few games where my sole focus is actually on one dame and one dame only..thats how high i hold Mrs. Heavens in the pantheon of great rendered dames..she is the pinnacle...so..Beeman can boink Chloe..Beeman can boink John..Beeman can boink the old guy who recognizes Mrs. Heavens at the dance...but no-one touches the superior milf!...i WILL rage quit delete swear bad cuss words in this thread if that happens ...ok..i need a tea!!!

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Well, going from Chloe to Nichole, yeah, you did fuck up, you upgraded to someone much better, downright divine.
The golden rule is that you fuck up, you don't fuck down, you don't go for someone worse than you already have :p
And here i thought the golden rule is "its not gay when its in a threeway from SNL Skit" you learn new stuff every day ^^

• Haha
Reactions: Eerie Entity

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Not gonna lie...the reason I didn't patron this game is because the dad is a Robbie Rotten joke and I just cannot get over how dumb that is. NEXT!
I don't know why you dislike him then, he's the number one.

but no-one touches the superior milf!
They better give us a nice happy ending with Nicole, or I swear to god I'm going to write a couple of very angry comments in the thread. Dunno why, since the writing it's nothing out of the ordinary, but I fell a strong connection with her character, so I just want need for her to have a happy ending, and seeing how she only seems happy when she's with MC, we all know which ending that is.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I don't know why you dislike him then, he's the number one.

They better give us a nice happy ending with Nicole, or I swear to god I'm going to write a couple of very angry comments in the thread. Dunno why, since the writing it's nothing out of the ordinary, but I fell a strong connection with her character, so I just want need for her to have a happy ending, and seeing how she only seems happy when she's with MC, we all know which ending that is.
Nichole just simply skyrocketed herself as one of the top MILFs in games, period :love:

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes