REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Any news regarding this masterpiece? Is Orb coming back anytime soon?
Not anytime soon:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

He said the 1st half of next year is an "office return" meaning he will START working sometime before June 2023 the LATEST or if he decides to return earlier than that. With that, we can expect Chapter 12 to come mid to late 2023 so there's still a A LOT of time to wait (basically a min. of 6 months, unless he decides to shorten that time).

I am using a worst case scenario with June btw, he could also be coming back on January or February depending on his wellbeing (best case scenario). March or April is a good case by that I mean with typical production time, he would release an update within 1 month and 2 weeks so we would get it around April or May 2023. With June, we'd get an update in July, potentially stretching to August the very latest.

Last edited:

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
that's your fetish?
?

Nope, not that I would know. Are you asking 'cause of the spoiler? I have no frigging clue why it is there ...
Just noticed it beacause you quoted me, gonna remove the spoiler now.

It is just my opinion that she looks - for me - better then without glasses. When I have the choice to keep it or remove the glasses I always stay with the former.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Sigh... I can't believe this game is on hold damn I love this game so much I miss my Nicole. :love:

Reactions: Gadget63

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
for those who don't read past post to learn Dev status. Here is a clip of his last post on patron

I would like to say that sometime between the first half of next year, 2023, I will be returning to work on A Mother’s Love. Now, before we jump into conclusion, I need to clarify that this will be an office return, not an official return -- meaning there will be no Part 12 available yet. As amazing as it would be to deliver the next update on the same day I return to the office, it would be impossible. I will need time like usual to create and develop the game, and only when Part 12 is ready to be released is when A Mother’s Love and I, OrbOrigin, will make its official return. Further details will be discussed when that day comes, and do not worry about the billing cycle as it will remain paused until Part 12 is released...

... Thank you all so very much and as usual, see you soon.

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
oh for fuck sake did orb's dog die to, is he in Britney's Russin cell waiting for old prevy joe to save him? lol :ROFLMAO:
They have been dealing with IRL court issues in regards to family inheritance and ontop of that moving from house to apartment. You'd would know this if you took the time to read the thread. They are back getting into the swing of things early 2023.

HumperDoo

Apr 18, 2020
They have been dealing with IRL court issues in regards to family inheritance and ontop of that moving from house to apartment. You'd would know this if you took the time to read the thread. They are back getting into the swing of things early 2023.
damn my bad

drax 4998

Mar 27, 2021
for those who don't read past post to learn Dev status. Here is a clip of his last post on patron

I would like to say that sometime between the first half of next year, 2023, I will be returning to work on A Mother’s Love. Now, before we jump into conclusion, I need to clarify that this will be an office return, not an official return -- meaning there will be no Part 12 available yet. As amazing as it would be to deliver the next update on the same day I return to the office, it would be impossible. I will need time like usual to create and develop the game, and only when Part 12 is ready to be released is when A Mother’s Love and I, OrbOrigin, will make its official return. Further details will be discussed when that day comes, and do not worry about the billing cycle as it will remain paused until Part 12 is released...

... Thank you all so very much and as usual, see you soon.
This means the next update will come next 1or2 year ??

Reactions: Gadget63
4.30 star(s) 214 Votes