J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
waiting an Update .. 14 days and couting..

Ina a post in your Parteon Acout he says :
" But before I do, there will be an update. I am excited to announced that Chapter Eleven of A Mother's Love will be available on November 14th, but for my patrons on November 7th. Next week, I will be posting some screenshots, so I hope you will look forward to that. And to clarify; this will not be the last update for the game, I will return when I am in a better head space to give you the game that you all deserve. I do not know when, but I will. The billing cycle will also be paused after November until I return. "

Now I start a Coutdonwn....
Oh dear. You do realize you're quoting a Patreon post from 2021?
(also the mentioned Part 11 came out after that post)

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017

" But before I do, there will be an update. I am excited to announced that Chapter Eleven of A Mother's Love will be available on November 14th, but for my patrons on November 7th. Next week, I will be posting some screenshots, so I hope you will look forward to that. And to clarify; this will not be the last update for the game, I will return when I am in a better head space to give you the game that you all deserve. I do not know when, but I will. The billing cycle will also be paused after November until I return. "

Dude ...

1667315128400.png

epic_facepalm.jpg

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021

That was from last year. But someone did mention that He was considering returning to the game, possibly by next spring. But don't expect anything this month. Cheers.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
The next person to mention the game being abandoned will be paid a visit by a reading tutor who will make them open a dictionary to look up the words "on" and "hold" and make them write "I know the meaning of the term On Hold" 100 times on the chalkboard.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
The next person to mention the game being abandoned will be paid a visit by a reading tutor who will make them open a dictionary to look up the words "on" and "hold" and make them write "I know the meaning of the term On Hold" 100 times on the chalkboard.
I'd follow that with a ten page essay of its origins, meaning, and proper usage to really make it stick!

4.30 star(s) 214 Votes